Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35941
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-07-2015, 09:14 AM   #91
cage196
Premium Access

Encounters: 108

I love to eat ass. especially from behind. If a gal is clean , and showered and even prepped, it can be a lovely experience...
Old 08-07-2015, 09:17 AM   #92
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 823
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.A. View Post
What in the hell are you talking about??????

You've turned Kaylee's experience into a sexual assault! Nowhere in her posts did she present this situation as that.
My take was don't do that to a provider unless you're 100% sure she's into it and it was nasty and gross to her.
Kaylee is more than capable of explaining the situation and her feelings about it without you escalating this into a sexual assault. You've got to be kidding me!

I can get along with almost anybody but you really don't make it easy.
I didn't turn it into an assault. He did, the moment she had to struggle with him not to do what he was trying to force her to do. Read the law. If you can't interpret law, that ain't my fault.

Thanks for the advice about what Kaylee can do and can not do. I'm not Kaylee, I'm MaxiMilyen, nice to meet ya. I'm a lady who doesn't take kindly to gents acting stupid when another lady has been shaken up. How much, exactly do you know about the psychology of assault, sexual or not? I'm guessing, not much. Me? I know plenty. So shhhhh.....

And you think that good ole boys getting a giggle at her expense would, huh? Hey hang with them, cause you are no where close to the kinda gent I'd really like to see. No offense meant, but I don't play with the blind or the dumb and it's not that I'm prejudice against the handicapped. Ya know?
Old 08-07-2015, 09:22 AM   #93
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Edit: Just caught up on the drama here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen View Post
I hope each of you animals is viciously raped by one among you some day and then....maybe you too can understand the need and desire for a little compassion!

I don't really hope that or wish that on anyone, but maybe it made someone think about their stupid comments should they think to make another one when a lady flat out tells you she was assaulted. smh.....idiots!

Old 08-07-2015, 09:29 AM   #94
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

I said it should be an alert if force was used. I have zero clue why you took that as I somehow dismissed her situation. Likely he desire to be right even when no one was arguing with you about it.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:33 AM   #95
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

Quote:
I didn't turn it into an assault. He did, the moment she had to struggle with him not to do what he was trying to force her to do. Read the law. If you can't interpret law, that ain't my fault.

Thanks for the advice about what Kaylee can do and can not do. I'm not Kaylee, I'm MaxiMilyen, nice to meet ya. I'm a lady who doesn't take kindly to gents acting stupid when another lady has been shaken up. How much, exactly do you know about the psychology of assault, sexual or not? I'm guessing, not much. Me? I know plenty. So shhhhh.....

And you think that good ole boys getting a giggle at her expense would, huh? Hey hang with them, cause you are no where close to the kinda gent I'd really like to see. No offense meant, but I don't play with the blind or the dumb and it's not that I'm prejudice against the handicapped. Ya know?

It was Kaylee's experience and she chose to post it in Co-Ed with no names and she posted it in a humorous way. If she (you know that one that was actually there) felt it was a sexual assault I think she would have taken appropriate steps instead of getting her message out in the manner she did.

I am not going to insult others that disagree with me so have at it. I'm fully capable of expressing myself without having to do that.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:58 AM   #96
Hellion437
Account Disabled

Encounters: 70

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayleehotchick View Post
Yeah....I'm not about to lick anyone's butthole. Especially when it smells like a hamburger with pickles and onions on it.

Ugh.....
You just put me off hamburgers for a while...(ewww!)
Sorry someone did that. If someone is looking for that I don't judge, but you have to do your homework to find someone that offers it. That's just common courtesy.
Old 08-07-2015, 10:17 AM   #97
BLM69
Valued Poster

Encounters: 59

Quote:
It was Kaylee's experience and she chose to post it in Co-Ed with no names and she posted it in a humorous way. If she (you know that one that was actually there) felt it was a sexual assault I think she would have taken appropriate steps instead of getting her message out in the manner she did.

I am not going to insult others that disagree with me so have at it. I'm fully capable of expressing myself without having to do that.

Old 08-07-2015, 11:40 AM   #98
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

It's awesome you wouldn't insult someone...cause I wasn't insulted at all by you telling me I did something I didn't do. I appreciate your "candor" and wisdom though.

Shoot myself in the foot? Ha! The only thing I did, was protect myself from men who don't like women and have little or no humanity. Cause yeah, I'll call 'em out if the rest of ya won't.

Mind my biz? THIS is my biz, not the gents, unless they are pimps.

It should be an alert, but there's no reason it shouldn't be addressed in Co-Ed, as well. This is a community "of sorts". The lady needed to blow off steam, maybe find some compassion, or whatever she needed to do to get her head and her heart right with it. I believe a little support and a tad bit of humanity, rather than crass attacks of an insensitive nature, is what she sought. But hey, I can't read her mind, and what would a whore know anyway? Geez, maybe more than some of ya know, as is evidenced by the lack of compassion shown here.

Police your own behaviors and actions before telling others they know not what they do. Especially when it's obvious that you don't. Hey, ya never know who knows what or when they are actually trying to tell ya something ya might need or want to know.

Thank you to the gentlemen who know to show compassion and don't act like little kids. You rock!
Old 08-07-2015, 12:06 PM   #99
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Shoot myself in the foot? Ha! The only thing I did, was protect myself from men who don't like women and have little or no humanity.
No. That's not the only thing you did, let alone actually do that. I would dare even say that someone who wishes a person is 'viciously raped' has little to no humanity of their own. The equivalent of saying "Just kidding!" after doesn't make saying something like that any more palpable.

Might want to take a step back and see that even if someone is talking to you, they're not attacking you. For some reason, this is a conclusion many jump to here.
Old 08-07-2015, 12:10 PM   #100
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by FunInDFW View Post
No. That's not the only thing you did, let alone actually do that. I would dare even say that someone who wishes a person is 'viciously raped' has little to no humanity of their own. The equivalent of saying "Just kidding!" after doesn't make saying something like that any more palpable.
You obviously wanna harp....so let's harp. I said in the very next breath/sentence, it was not what I wished at all. Cause let me tell ya something, it's not the most pleasant experience one could endure, and it sure makes ya be able to see what is what a whole lot clearer. I explained exactly why I said what I said. So, don't put it to the forefront over and over again as if it's a true wish of mine, cause it's not. But, it sure has shock factor to say stupid insensitive things, doesn't it?

Edit: You are darn sure right about that, as evidenced by the tag teaming you guys need to do. Me? I got a spine, hon. I don't need no help. I got this! And then some
Old 08-07-2015, 12:13 PM   #101
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

"We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an asshole. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes: assholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with assholes their way. But the only thing that can fuck an asshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they fuck too much or fuck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become assholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from ass holes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us fuck this asshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!"

Now we want our tongues involved......
Old 08-07-2015, 12:31 PM   #102
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey. I've already stated all over the place, I don't wanna roll around in the muck, cause it's not fun. But, when the gents don't police their own behaviors and actions, then yes of course, I'll take one for the team. That's the way I roll. And guess what else, I'll do it again if needed or warranted, cause yeah, sometimes all an a**hole understands is the language of another a**hole. I get it!
Old 08-07-2015, 01:59 PM   #103
Big Guitar Guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Just for the record boys and girls, the department of Justice defines Sexual Assault:
Any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without explicit consent of the recipient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chung Tran View Post
well put! LOL
not trying to be minimal, but if this is the definition, it is ridiculous.. that would mean any kind of spontaneous, "not-verbalized beforehand" activity is sexual assault.. sounds like something Eric Holder would draft..
Agree with you 100%, Chung. My attorney told me once about a client who had to pay 50K to defend himself against allegations made by a co-ed he met at a bar and had a one-night stand with. I think women can pretty much claim anything and LE will get a warrant and arrest then let a judge or jury decide later. But by then your life and bank account is ruined. Used to be different. It used to be that if you and a lady were naked and in bed, that she was assumed to have given her consent right then and there for whatever happened. The law wasn't trying to protect rapists but it recognized that men can be the victims of false allegations so it set the bar higher than it is today. But times change.

Sorry that happened to the OP.
Old 08-07-2015, 02:43 PM   #104
MaxiMilyen
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Guitar Guy View Post
Originally Posted by MaxiMilyen
Just for the record boys and girls, the department of Justice defines Sexual Assault:
Any type of sexual contact or behavior that occurs without explicit consent of the recipient.

Agree with you 100%, Chung. My attorney told me once about a client who had to pay 50K to defend himself against allegations made by a co-ed he met at a bar and had a one-night stand with. I think women can pretty much claim anything and LE will get a warrant and arrest then let a judge or jury decide later. But by then your life and bank account is ruined. Used to be different. It used to be that if you and a lady were naked and in bed, that she was assumed to have given her consent right then and there for whatever happened. The law wasn't trying to protect rapists but it recognized that men can be the victims of false allegations so it set the bar higher than it is today. But times change.

Sorry that happened to the OP.
Nice of you to show concern, but I feel you are talking backwards. The issue is not men being victimized by women, it's women be physically victimized by men. But way to totally throw it off the subject. It's a crying shame a man can be victimized in that manner, but there are far fewer of those cases than the other. I suppose if men hadn't been victimizing women throughout the centuries, maybe none of this would be an issue for any of us now. I dunno, cause that's not the case at all. Being naked in bed with a man, has never been consent for a man to abuse her physically, even if she crawled in willingly, and no matter how men stupidly interpreted that at any point in time. Men in this world still kill women for getting raped, and still believe it's within their right to do so. Does that make it right? Hitler thought it was ideal to kill all Jews. Did that make it right? Not in my eyes. Men are no better than women, other than the ability to use muscular strength at times. So, should they do it just because they can and are you saying that's ok and you don't understand why the law would beg to differ?

Ya know, I've known men to make false claims against women and even other men. I don't like liars. But 6 of one and half a dozen of the other, hon. Police your own behaviors and don't encourage inappropriate behaviors of others.
Old 08-07-2015, 07:23 PM   #105
Guest020720
Account Disabled

User ID: 1004
My ECCIE Reviews

Maxi,

Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women