Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-31-2019, 08:11 AM   #91
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cendell M View Post
Thanks, like I stated I just know what I know and believe what I believe.
Some ignorant folks like to attempt to intimidate others to discourage them from posting in this forum (or elsewhere on Eccie) and it occasionally works when the focus of the negative remarks is insecure and questions their own intellectual capacities.

It is a challenge for them when their own remarks a devoid of common sense and/or factual basis and they interchange terms and phrases like the pea in the shells game .... "climate change" vs "ManMade changes in climate" .... and "Impreachment" vs. "Conviction" and/or "ousting from office"!

I give them (those who use the terms interchangeably) the benefit of the doubt and assume they are being intentionally deceptive and are lying about the basis of their erroneous and fake allegations as opposed to being retarded and/or defectively ignorant and uneducated.

Either way you shouldn't be concerned about it. I know you're not.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 12:52 PM   #92
Levianon17
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
It has Yssup Rider's picture beside it.
Would he be wearing a "I Love Canada" T-Shirt in that picture?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 03:07 PM   #93
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

User ID: 355668
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Some ignorant folks like to attempt to intimidate others to discourage them from posting in this forum (or elsewhere on Eccie) and it occasionally works when the focus of the negative remarks is insecure and questions their own intellectual capacities.

It is a challenge for them when their own remarks a devoid of common sense and/or factual basis and they interchange terms and phrases like the pea in the shells game .... "climate change" vs "ManMade changes in climate" .... and "Impreachment" vs. "Conviction" and/or "ousting from office"!

I give them (those who use the terms interchangeably) the benefit of the doubt and assume they are being intentionally deceptive and are lying about the basis of their erroneous and fake allegations as opposed to being retarded and/or defectively ignorant and uneducated.

Either way you shouldn't be concerned about it. I know you're not.
I'm so sorry im not trying to be rude to LOL at anyone but the last part of your comment made me really LOL only cuz you have a way with word, a gift of gab some call it...

And yes sir im not concerned what ppl think. Bc facts are facts man/human MEN SCIENTISTS cannot CHANGE whats meant. I won't start bible preaching but.... Well nothing really left to say.

#Trumps2020 #BELUEVEORBELOST
Cendell M is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 04:52 PM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm so sorry .....
#Trumps2020 #BELUEVEORBELOST
Please do not apologize ... they don't deserve it from you.

I only ask that you overlook my obvious typos ... this is a blog!

All the way through this time next year!
Old 12-31-2019, 04:58 PM   #95
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
it apart of God's plan is what i was trying to say. Hopefully that will clear that part of it up.

Hint read up it all unfolding right before our christian eyes.
Oh that is clear as glass....you believe climate change is in God's hands.

Do you go to a doctor trained in the sciences when sick or just leave it up to God?

Abortion? Do you leave that up to God or do you want to ban it in all forms?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 05:14 PM   #96
BlisswithKriss
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
This should be a new experience. Judicial Watch has persuaded a judge that they need more information about the illegal server. JW has four months to complete interviews and Hillary now has 30 days to explain why she shouldn't...I guess this means she is going to run again so she can use the Biden excuse.
Lets hope that phony reich wing Non profit so called impartial JW will also investigate that private server that Trump has at his disposal, with his cosying up to Putin. We all know you Trump cult slaves hate Hillary but I don't see why they want to waste more money on this bogus Email nonsense that has been investigated to death by the FBI. Its time to move on. Stop living in the past...get over it No matter what you lot think..Rogue Trump is as guilty as it gets. with his extortion and bribery rap that he's still peddling. No wonder he's being impeached
BlisswithKriss is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 05:18 PM   #97
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlisswithKriss View Post
Lets hope that phony reich wing Non profit so called impartial JW will also investigate that private server that Trump has at his disposal, with his cosying up to Putin. We all know you Trump cult slaves hate Hillary but I don't see why they want to waste more money on this bogus Email nonsense that has been investigated to death by the FBI. Its time to move on. Stop living in the past...get over it No matter what you lot think..Rogue Trump is as guilty as it gets. with his extortion and bribery rap that he's still peddling. No wonder he's being impeached
All great advice, but sorry analysis! When are you going to take your own advice?

Quote:
Its time to move on.
Old 12-31-2019, 05:21 PM   #98
The_Waco_Kid
AKA ULTRA MAGA Gurl

Encounters: 1

Quote:

if you say so.
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 12-31-2019, 06:40 PM   #99
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Oh that is clear as glass....you believe climate change is in God's hands.

Do you go to a doctor trained in the sciences when sick or just leave it up to God?

Abortion? Do you leave that up to God or do you want to ban it in all forms?
I stated what i thought and believed no need to engage in everything else.. We know where we both stand....

I'm not telling you what to believe IM TELLING YOU WHAT I KNOW AND BELIEVE IS FACTS!!

take it or leave it be. LOL wow
Old 12-31-2019, 06:45 PM   #100
Cendell M
It’s a vibe 💋

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Please do not apologize ... they don't deserve it from you.

I only ask that you overlook my obvious typos ... this is a blog!

All the way through this time next year!
I was in a hurry sorry bout the typo, now i'm off to have a great new years evening. Happy New Years to EVERYONE wait do the dems celebrate new years.. joking joking... WTF shit isn't that serious if you're so sure in YOUR BELIEFS so calm down and roll with it .... Xoxo
Old 12-31-2019, 09:50 PM   #101
HoeHummer
BANNED

Egads, things just went s from dumb to numb
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 09:17 AM   #102
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

What is it about Hillary that makes Dems want to suck her maggot invested cunt?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 09:36 AM   #103
HoeHummer
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
What is it about Hillary that makes Dems want to suck her maggot invested cunt?
Actuallys nothing. It seems to be the Trumpholians who cants stop obsessing over the Clintons. All day, every days, eh? Pull your fingers out of your arses already!

I dont understands that either. Is she a players in the opposition party? No. Is she forming liberal ideologies in the USeh? No. Did she win the elections in 2016? Apparently nots.

She is just a happys place for yous fellows whilst you prepares for your next “meeting.”
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 06:48 PM   #104
HedonistForever
Valued Poster

Quote:

You mean the thoroughly discredited, thoroughly embarrassed FBI that has been given a short period of time ( by the FISA Judge ) to clean up their act or else? The same FBI that changed the wording on an official document in order surveil an American citizen known to be an asset of the CIA who was never charged with a crime after 4 warrants to look into his every activity? That FBI?

But here is what gives people like you away every time saying stupid shit like this that you can not prove

Quote:
will also investigate that private server that Trump has at his disposal

3 1/2 years Mueller investigates Trump but can't find Trump's secret server?

If you want to be taken seriously which obviously you don't, try sticking to facts in evidence.
HedonistForever is offline   Quote
Old 01-01-2020, 11:52 PM   #105
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

How about those 30,000 deleted emails that were deleted AFTER the congressional subpoena? Were they investigated?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women