Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41565
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-01-2012, 11:39 AM   #91
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

NO, NO, NO! Dammit Olivia, I'M the hater here! I only post hate, and only name call! Don't give Doofie credit I deserve!

And as long as I am calling names - Olivia - You're . . . GORGEOUS!

There. Take that.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 01:54 PM   #92
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 2746

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
NO, NO, NO! Dammit Olivia, I'M the hater here! I only post hate, and only name call! Don't give Doofie credit I deserve!

And as long as I am calling names - Olivia - You're . . . GORGEOUS!

There. Take that.
LOL, Hater! You're sweet

Did you like how Doove admitted that 90% of his posts are non-substantive? It was super-duper bad ass.
Guest050715-1 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 02:18 PM   #93
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I saw that. He understated the percentage.

Old 08-01-2012, 03:01 PM   #94
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
Did you like how Doove admitted that 90% of his posts are non-substantive? It was super-duper bad ass.
Which means i'm 10% ahead of you.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:11 PM   #95
CJ7
Valued Poster

sorry COF, but you have a substantial lead in the non-substantive catagory ..

just read down the board and see what a winner you are ..
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-01-2012, 03:25 PM   #96
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
Which means i'm 10% ahead of you.
Does it? See, I don't see it that way. Personally, I think I'm right a great deal of the time, but that's just me. The way I view the matter is we disagree on opinion most of the time and not your so called facts, and you know what they say about opinions. Another thing I think is you are absolutely obsessed with either proving me wrong or bring the uppity filly in line with a big strong man's opinion. That leads others and myself to think you are either obsessed with me or you're a woman hater in general (See how that works.). Whichever, it makes no never mind to me. Like I told someone else, it just makes me more interesting so I really must thank you for that. That said, I really don't need your advertising dollars so if you want to continue in this vein, we must move it over to the Spider Hole.

You're going on 90% ignore. I can't remember all the rules, but it goes something like this: 1, I'll respond to you up to three times if there is something of merit or accusatory such as racist or, in your case, woman hater. 2, After that, I'll ignore your posts unless you twist my words to suit your own, angry-little-man mockery or lie about me - which includes the accusatory and false terms you've taken to using of late. Deal? No? Then join the Spider Hole. It's not just for the popular kids if you're invited.
Old 08-01-2012, 06:36 PM   #97
Doove
Valued Poster

So let me see if i've got this straight, Olivia.

You're putting me on 90% ignore (whatever that's supposed to mean) because you don't wanna deal with my posts where my sole intent is to mock the likes of you.

But you want me to join the spider hole....so you can.....what?

I'm sure (no, not really) that makes sense somehow.

I suspect if you were bitch-slappin' me to the extent that COG likes to tell you that you are, i wouldn't be on 90% ignore.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:56 AM   #98
Guest050715-1
Account Disabled

Quote:
So let me see if i've got this straight, Olivia.

You're putting me on 90% ignore (whatever that's supposed to mean) because you don't wanna deal with my posts where my sole intent is to mock the likes of you.

But you want me to join the spider hole....so you can.....what?

I'm sure (no, not really) that makes sense somehow.

I suspect if you were bitch-slappin' me to the extent that COG likes to tell you that you are, i wouldn't be on 90% ignore.
A clarification of the rules for those that are having a bit of trouble with them:

I was mocking you with the 90% comment. I thought that would be evident to even you.

I come here for the debate and the fun. I don't need moonstruck puppies following me around. Like I said, I don't need your advertising dollars either. I need even less misogynists doing their best to bring me and my opinions in line with their tired and dogmatic views. Woman-hater or love struck IDK, I'm going to end this obsession of yours.

This is my water cooler discussion time if you will; I'd like to enjoy it. I don't want to spend my entire time keeping you in line. I'd like to hear what the kool kids (as you call us) have to say about a variety of topics. If you're constantly whining that I don't pay enough attention to you, I can't do that.

The Spider Hole is a no holds barred forum. I can pretty much tell you want I want to tell you and you are free to do the same. It's also a contained environment so those that do not care for the the shenanigans that go on in there aren't subject to them. You run on about it often enough, you should know why it is preferable to keep your type of juvenile antics contained to one area and not polite the main forums with the kind of drama you perpetrate.

I forgot to mention a couple other rulez. 1, If you bait me in another thread after I've already answered three times to your dogmatic substantive, I will start counting them for you and everyone else to see your pathetic attempts to get my attention. I don't need or want a boyfriend, and my advertising budget is amply budgeted and well funded. 2, If you begin starting threads about me, I will tease you unmercifully - and not in a good way.

Those are the rulez. It's been explained.

Old 08-02-2012, 07:38 PM   #99
Doove
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by OliviaHoward View Post
I was mocking you with the 90% comment.
Like hell you were. You got called out for making an asinine suggestion and when you realized how ridiculous it was, you changed your story to claim you were being sarcastic. I ain't buying it. And I bet DaveC doesn't either.

Quote:
I need even less misogynists doing their best to bring me and my opinions in line with their tired and dogmatic views.
In the upstate section, i get grief for supposedly being a white knight. To you, i'm a misogynist. Neither accusation really concerns me much.

Quote:
Woman-hater or love struck IDK, I'm going to end this obsession of yours.
Nevertheless, don't flatter yourself. I'm about as love struck over you as i am with COG.

Which is to say, i'm not. Not that there's anything wrong with that, of course.

Quote:
I forgot to mention a couple other rulez. 1, If you bait me in another thread after I've already answered three times to your dogmatic substantive, I will start counting them for you and everyone else to see your pathetic attempts to get my attention. I don't need or want a boyfriend, and my advertising budget is amply budgeted and well funded. 2, If you begin starting threads about me, I will tease you unmercifully - and not in a good way.
Do you ever stop flattering yourself?
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:43 PM   #100
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Sorry, Doofie. You're not my type.

Old 08-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #101
davec.0121
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Oh please. This is a thread about Churchill's bust. I think it's a crock of shit to suggest your comment wasn't related to it supposedly being removed. But even if it wasn't, my having taken it that way was a perfectly understandable interpretation.
Maybe he was mocking you.
davec.0121 is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:02 PM   #102
davec.0121
Gaining Momentum

"And you know the British are insulted because, well, because you just know the British are insulted." Quote from Doove. Well, the fact that the Obamas didn't get invited to the royal wedding is kind of a clue. That and the fact that it was all over the British newspapers.
Old 08-02-2012, 11:03 PM   #103
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Jess has a very attractive bum, and I'm a big fan of Mazzy Star's music: win - win!
Jess's bum is in action early tomorrow morning. Got to go to bed so I can watch it (woops, I mean her) before work tomorrow.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:12 PM   #104
essence
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by davec.0121 View Post
"And you know the British are insulted because, well, because you just know the British are insulted." Quote from Doove. Well, the fact that the Obamas didn't get invited to the royal wedding is kind of a clue. That and the fact that it was all over the British newspapers.
How many times do i have to tell you the British don't give a fuck.

Look, let me help you out, some pimpled Cambridge graduate who has an arts degree and no chance of a job, but can talk the hind leg off an ostrich, has connections with the Torygraph/Telegraph mafia, who give them a job and send them off to be Washington correspondent and become the republican's British propaganda machine.

Well, this useless wannabe has to send a few lines of purple prose every now and then to fill the columns, so after an evening of carousing he shoots off his copy and goes back to his wine bar to carry on with the Bollinger.

Do you think I'm making it up? I was at Cambridge with at least two future Telegraph journalists, Michael Bywater and wasname, they were great fun but nobody quite knew how they got into Cambridge, apart from Daddy was a senior torygraph editor.

Look at the pictures of the journalists at the top of their blogs, they look about 16 years old. Not a clue.

It's all entertainment, not news.

It's the same with 'religious correspondents', who go on and on and on about female bishops etc., whereas most people in the pews don't give a toss, and the 90% of the population who don't go to church probably don't even know what a bishop is.

Let me go to bed and dream of a certain bum.
essence is offline   Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 11:28 PM   #105
davec.0121
Gaining Momentum

[QUOTE=Doove;3002827]Like hell you were. You got called out for making an asinine suggestion and when you realized how ridiculous it was, you changed your story to claim you were being sarcastic. I ain't buying it. And I bet DaveC doesn't either.

Actually Doove, old sod (one of my favorite British expressions), I do. Miss Olivia was indeed mocking you for the comment you made in another thread that only 10 % of your posts had any substance and the rest was you mocking other people. I'm sure with a little thought you can see the connection of 90% "mockery"= 90 % ignore. If not, pm me and I'll explain it to you in detail.

That all said, this is really not much of a controversy. If I were president I would have replaced Churchill with a bust of Scarlett Johansson.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women