Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60547
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42050
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: If We Had An Honest Media, Would Obama Have Won Re-Election?
Yes. And His Margin of Victory Would Be The Same 39 36.11%
No. Obama Would Have Lost In A Landslide 38 35.19%
The Election Would Have Been A Toss Up 4 3.70%
If We Had An Honest Media, Obama Wouldn't Have Run For A 2nd Term 27 25.00%
Voters: 108. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-09-2013, 05:31 PM   #91
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Notice how if the media doesn't report what you want to hear it is biased,if they do they are right on.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 05:49 PM   #92
joe bloe
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
We all pretty much agree that the media is biased towards liberals and democrats so I guess we will never hear the phrase "fair and square" anymore on this topic. We all know it is neither one or the other.

For those of you who just don't quite understand it or don't care because you get the advantage; imagine a football game, a professional football game and the referees and the media coverage was as biased as US media. I say US because the English and Europeans have a completely different prospective on our politics. Back to the game; the refs can't be completely bought off, in fact they take pride that they can't be bought but they all came up through the same organization as football players themselves. Some of the reporters covering the game are married to or dating members of the team. So they are not bought, they are true believers. They miss a holding call here and there, offsides? what offsides?, that touchdown didn't count because in our opinion his foot was out of bounds just before the goal line, that penalty play didn't work so we will run it again (remember the Olympic basketball game where the Soviets played out the last few seconds three times until the Soviet won?). The media is in the tank for this game. There is a low blow and unnecessary roughness but the network has cut away for a commercial or a comment by the talking heads who probably played for one of the teams on the field. Some people get mad about the bad calls (voter fraud) but most people didn't see anything like that in the network broadcast and deny that it happened. In spite of all these advantages the other team seems to win about half the time. Would you support that game even if it was your team with the advantage? Would you call it fair? Would you say that the other side is just complaining for no good reason because you didn't personally see the foul or it didn't affect your personally.

Conservatives care about the rules and liberals just care about winning.
I like the sports metaphor in illustrating the political game. The presidential debates are like a boxing match. The moderator is like a referee who is supposed insure it's a fair fight.

In the second debate, Romney had his oponent on the ropes and was about to deliver a knockout punch, when the referee, Candy Crowley, hit him over the head with a two by four. That one single action may have cost Romney the election. Presidential elections have been won or lost on far less significant matters.

If the media was unbiased, the Republicans would win the vast majority of the time. If the media, Hollywood, academia and pop culture were biased in favor of the Republicans the same way they are for the Democrats, the Democratic Party would cease to exist.
joe bloe is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 08:54 PM   #93
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

SNICK X 2
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 09:06 PM   #94
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe bloe View Post
In the second debate, Romney had his oponent on the ropes and was about to deliver a knockout punch, when the referee, Candy Crowley, hit him over the head with a two by four. That one single action may have cost Romney the election. Presidential elections have been won or lost on far less significant matters.
Joe the Bloehard must have pigged out on grapes today. I've heard his grapes are especially sour this time of year!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 10:15 PM   #95
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

Unable to argue the poin. Way to go Whatzup.

Whatzup, WTF, Eva, and Munchie
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:35 PM   #96
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

It's not a point shit for brains. It's a sophomoric hooker board poll with a universe that's comprised mainly of dipshits responding to a narrow instrument of lose lose questions.

there is no fact and can only allow negative response, weighted by the author to elicit negative response.

It's far less scientific than IBCryings last stool sample or the DNA sample retrieved from Whinys shirtsleeve.

And you are too damned thick to understand that, "teach"

I'd like to see your certificate...
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-09-2013, 11:36 PM   #97
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
It's a sophomoric hooker board poll with a universe that's comprised mainly of dipshits
Well, no wonder you are the . . .

DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR 2013

ASSUP!!!

CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 12:11 AM   #98
timpage
Account Disabled

The OP is so stupid, I won't waste time reading all the responses. But, my immediate thought is that the more relevant question would be...."How many more votes would Obama have won by but for the lying, propaganda-spewing right wing media echo chamber?"

I'm also amused at the continued consternation of the whackadoo idiots who got their asses kicked in the election, and their bizarre attempts to explain why. I'm delighted that they think it was some left-wing media influence rather than their own twisted ideological agenda. Means we can expect more of the same in the future.

Whirly, you need to seek help.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 01:36 AM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

You lil bitchs still crying about Mitt getting his ass handed to him?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 03:06 AM   #100
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
Will someone please summarize 90% of the National Sandbox threads in 15 words or less?
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
You lil bitchs still crying about Mitt getting his ass handed to him?
Thanks WTF, you seem to have captured the National Sandbox pulse quite well.
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 05:37 AM   #101
Seedy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38
Cool

But it is fun. Lol
Seedy is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:25 AM   #102
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 06:57 AM   #103
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

double snick
Old 02-10-2013, 08:28 AM   #104
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

By a margin of almost 2:1, people think Obama would have lost his re-election if the media played an honest game.

And the double snick is that Obamazombies think that had the media been honest Obama would have won by the same (or larger) majority...........snick, snick !
Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 02-10-2013, 08:32 AM   #105
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

link

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women