Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70713
biomed162593
Yssup Rider60393
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48450
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41619
CryptKicker37183
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35982
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-23-2015, 02:04 PM   #91
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post

And once again, you prove that you really have no interest in any kind of real discourse. As if we can only do one thing at a time.

So which one is Odumbo succeeding at? Defeating ISIS or stopping the rising sea level? Is he worse at walking or chewing gum?

lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:35 PM   #92
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
So which one is Odumbo succeeding at? Defeating ISIS or stopping the rising sea level? Is he worse at walking or chewing gum?

Are you asking if Obama is succeeding in Bush II inadvertent war on Iraqi Christians? The answer is no. Maybe when Bush II negotiated the withdrawal he should have thought about that.

Sorta like the right thinks about paying for abortions. Maybe Obama is a rightie!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 02:59 PM   #93
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Maybe when Bush II negotiated the withdrawal he should have thought about that....

How many times do I have to re-post this video? Your pal Joe Biden was very happy with the “stable” Iraq that Bush II handed over to him.

Old 05-23-2015, 03:07 PM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
How many times do I have to re-post this video? Your pal Joe Biden was very happy with the “stable” Iraq that Bush II handed over to him.

]
You can post it a hundred more times if your purpose is diversion.

We should not have invaded. We should not stay and we should negotiate with the winner of all these Civil Wars. Which likely is Iran what with Bush taking out the counterbalance to Iran in 2003....oh wait that is what the Obama administration is doing. It is that or war and as Bush has shown we do not have the money to continue fighting these wars. When the fuck are ypu so called conservative fuckers gonna realize that. Rand Paul has it right in this and the Patriot Act.

....do you need any more history lessons or do you just want to play silly Joe Biden videos?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 03:34 PM   #95
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
....do you need any more history lessons or do you just want to play silly Joe Biden videos?

Welcome back, fagboy. I see your vacation didn't improve your foreign policy acumen.

Question - Would you have advised Eisenhower in 1953 to bring all the troops home from Korea and not to give a fuck because it was "Truman's war"?
Old 05-23-2015, 04:26 PM   #96
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Welcome back, fagboy. I see your vacation didn't improve your foreign policy acumen.

Question - Would you have advised Eisenhower in 1953 to bring all the troops home from Korea and not to give a fuck because it was "Truman's war"?
You consistently want to try and juxtapose one situation against another because you can't make a point just sticking to the facts of the situation. What do you expect Biden to say on national television? Bush handed them a bag of shit. And you're now complaining that we're holding a bag of shit. Well, blame your boy W. He loaded up the bag with shit in the first place.

And I'm beginning to be convinced that you're a closet fag too. You and lengua should get together, bump uglies and whatnot.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 06:05 PM   #97
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Thanks for the welcome back btw...

Quote:

I was not around in 1953 you senile butt plug.

I was around in 2003 and 2010 and have context to both the invasion and withdrawal. The withdrawal had the backdrop of the Financial Crisis something you chicken hawks fail to mention. The invasion had the distortion of the Bush administration linking 9/11 to Iraq.

I do remember our withdrawal in Vietnam. ..that didn't turn out so bad now did it?

Civil Wars need to be fought out internally and you then deal with the victor.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 07:01 PM   #98
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
I was not around in 1953 you senile butt plug.

I was around in 2003 and 2010 and have context to both the invasion and withdrawal. The withdrawal had the backdrop of the Financial Crisis something you chicken hawks fail to mention. The invasion had the distortion of the Bush administration linking 9/11 to Iraq.

I do remember our withdrawal in Vietnam. ..that didn't turn out so bad now did it?

Civil Wars need to be fought out internally and you then deal with the victor.
Senile butt plug

I think we just found his new name; Senor Butt Plug aka LustyTard
Old 05-23-2015, 07:06 PM   #99
shanm
Valued Poster

LMAO @ senile butt plug
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 08:40 PM   #100
gary5912
Account Disabled

Encounters: 14

they don't teach history any more in school, and he should read up on his History of Vietnam I would be willing to bet the people of S Vietnam didn't think it turned out so well
gary5912 is offline   Quote
Old 05-23-2015, 10:20 PM   #101
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
they don't teach history any more in school, and he should read up on his History of Vietnam I would be willing to bet the people of S Vietnam didn't think it turned out so well
He was being facetious, you rectum head.
Old 05-23-2015, 10:46 PM   #102
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary5912 View Post
I was answering from the perspective of people in this country....we had sacrificed almost 60k young men. How many more AMERICAN lives should we have sacrificed?

Sometimes you have to cut your losses. We are now trading with them. You can fly over there as s tourist for Gods sake. Do you care more about South Vietnamese than our own?

How many more lives and money in Iraq?

Get a grip man...You present a Hobson Choice as if those are the only options.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:32 AM   #103
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
You do? ............. "Withdrawal"??????

50,000+/- dead? Returning servicemembers spit on and trashed in the media.

Then there is the ....

The "common denominator"!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 04:51 AM   #104
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

The "common denominator"!!!!
Question: From your perspective is a "common denominator," good or bad?

Correct me if I am wrong, the person you labeled as "The common denominator!!!!" repeatedly put his life on the line for his country, while in Vietnam.

Did you do the same?

Or were you one of those less than "common denominator's" who sat back and openly criticized the actions of those who did serve, from the comfort of your Mommie's couch?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 05-24-2015, 05:15 AM   #105
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
So, our current Secretary of State John Kerry means nothing more to you than being what you refer to as a "common denominator"!!!!
Yes. He's a "common" denominator. He lied then. He's lying now.

You voted for him in 2004. Correct?
LexusLover is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women