Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Diamonds and Tuxedos
test
Diamonds and Tuxedos Glamour, elegance, and sophistication. That's what it's all about here in ECCIE's newest forum which caters to those with expensive tastes, lavish lifestyles, and an appetite for upscale entertainment.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42126
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36492
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-15-2010, 09:24 PM   #91
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

User ID: 2676
My ECCIE Reviews

What about LDL? Low Dollar Losers?

Maybe more my speed?
Guest012211-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:25 PM   #92
Guest083011
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ansley View Post
Being 40 something, I'm feeling left out.
Ans, even though OHM offered popcorn I think you and I should sit back and relax with a nice bottle of wine and watch the "show." We can talk about the day's event, maybe the Olympics, and whisper sweet nothings to each other. And then turn of the damn computers.
Guest083011 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:29 PM   #93
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicole Preston View Post

Maybe more my speed?
LDLs (Low Dollar Losers) are called streetwalkers. And they don't command a very high price.
charlestudor2005 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:32 PM   #94
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlestudor2005 View Post
LDLs (Low Dollar Losers) are called streetwalkers. And they don't command a very high price.
It was a joke! Lighten up already, lol. People take themselves way too seriously around here
Old 02-15-2010, 09:33 PM   #95
Eliza
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3362

Quote:

Maybe more my speed?
Nicole, your posts on this forum garner respect and exude class and my opinion wouldn't change if your rates were $1 or $10,000.
Eliza is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:35 PM   #96
Chainsaw Anthropologist
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:

Maybe more my speed?
K-Mart queens?

Wal-Mart warrens?

Dollar Store dollies?
Chainsaw Anthropologist is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:38 PM   #97
Guest012211-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliza View Post
Nicole, your posts on this forum garner respect and exude class and my opinion wouldn't change if your rates were $1 or $10,000.
Thank you!
Old 02-15-2010, 09:43 PM   #98
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
ANONONE, I am fairly well-educated also. Not at the elite schools you probably frequented, but I do hold at least one terminal degree, and have a smattering of learning in unrelated miscellanea that interests me.

That being said, I can't say I've met one well educated lady in the business. But yet, at my age and physical make-up, I'm only good for one pop. Yes, I know it's a sad state of affairs. I'm really hesitant to book a multi-hour session when I know I'm destined for one pop inside an hour. I know a lot of well-educated and intelligent people. I don't need to seek out a provider with those qualities. I'm just interested in a sexual plane. OTOH, it would be nice for the lady to be well-educated--most (as can be seen by these boards) can't compose a simple declarative sentence, or even spell correctly, even when spell check is "on."

All this being said, I just can't justify the HDH. In my estimation the LDH has more intrinsic value than the HDH. Just my .02.
So, let me see?..Taking you at your word...

You're fairly well educated and have learned how to use spell check.

You don't seek out well educated or intelligent providers in a pay for play world (because you can only get it up once and your only interested in sex) and amazingly find them.

You extrapolate that same experience to the HDH world.

In other words, since you found what you were looking for, due to your limitations, everyone must be similar to what you found? Is that about it?
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:50 PM   #99
Egrbvr
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

No matter how sophisticated you are, at the end of the day, you are all just mongers. And, Texas rules.
Egrbvr is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 09:54 PM   #100
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Pretty good cherry picking. See below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rudyard K View Post
So, let me see?..Taking you at your word...

You're fairly well educated and have learned how to use spell check. Not what I said. I don't need spell check. What I said was that most providers on the Board can't create a simple declarative sentence or use spell check.

You don't seek out well educated or intelligent providers in a pay for play world (because you can only get it up once and your only interested in sex) and amazingly find them. Also, not what I said. I said that I had never been with a well educated provider. And, not interested in multi-hours because it is a waste of my $$$.

You extrapolate that same experience to the HDH world. Also, not what I said. The HDH world, IMO, sells companionship for multiple hours at a high rate per hour. Does not meet my needs.

In other words, since you found what you were looking for, due to your limitations, everyone must be similar to what you found? Is that about it? Again, No. I didn't say everyone was either similar or alike. Just that it did not meet my needs. And, I saw no reason for me (or anyone, for that matter) to spend $$$ when the same thing could be had for $ or $$. It's just a waste of hard-earned resources.
Old 02-15-2010, 09:55 PM   #101
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Egrbvr View Post
No matter how sophisticated you are, at the end of the day, you are all just mongers. And, Texas rules.
+1

The question is: after the session will you be a poor monger, or a really poor monger?
Old 02-15-2010, 10:20 PM   #102
Rudyard K
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:

Me - You don't seek out well educated or intelligent providers in a pay for play world (because you can only get it up once and your only interested in sex) and amazingly find them.

You - Also, not what I said. I said that I had never been with a well educated provider. And, not interested in multi-hours because it is a waste of my $$$.
Now who's parsing words? Sadly CT, you did not even quote yourself properly. Since you have spent all your previous efforts on "spell check", let me help you with the "cut and paste" feature.

"I know a lot of well-educated and intelligent people. I don't need to seek out a provider with those qualities. I'm just interested in a sexual plane."

I assumed that your use of "those" when placed before the word "qualities" in context as written...referred to the previous sentence which described qualities of intelligence and education. If you meant it some other way perhaps you should retake a class on sentence structure.

I'll admit a much more loose "interpretive" connection with the remainder. But I do believe such interpretive connection fits more aptly with your posts throughout this thread than your interpretive connection.
Rudyard K is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 10:43 PM   #103
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Yeah, well I only do 1 hour.

For guys, it's all about the pussy & orgasm.

For gals, it's all about the $$$.

Sometimes, it's even a fair trade. Mostly it's not.
Quote:
Again, No. I didn't say everyone was either similar or alike. Just that it did not meet my needs. And, I saw no reason for me (or anyone, for that matter) to spend $$$ when the same thing could be had for $ or $$. It's just a waste of hard-earned resources
Charles in general I appreciate your post and comments but I prefer to speak for myself when it's all about the pussy & orgasm.

I am not a one hour person, if I wanted just a romp and fuck I would not waste my time on only one hour, I would go with the half hour.

There are many variations for many different types and styles of people. Yours nor mine is the perfect answer, but one thing about it, it's my choice to pick what I want, and your choice to pick what you want, but I respect your decision on your style or wants, so please do not tell me that my wants and styles are not correct.

And as per waste of good hard earned monies.......I have plenty of fucking money so what the hell...LOL
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 11:07 PM   #104
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Now that was funny. . . worth logging on for!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woody of TX View Post

I am not a one hour person, if I wanted just a romp and fuck I would not waste my time on only one hour, I would go with the half hour.

LOL[/U][/I][/B]

Is that from britchs on , to britchs off, to britchs back on?

or is that a zipper romp!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-16-2010, 01:52 AM   #105
Edrienne Cole
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 13485
My ECCIE Reviews

Did everyone eat the popcom already or does someone have a little to pass my direction?

There's some fun emoticons here....
Edrienne Cole is offline   Quote