Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163017
Yssup Rider60660
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48591
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42296
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36735
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-25-2015, 11:16 AM   #91
Ceremony
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

They both should have checked their attitude. One died in jail the other probably ate fucking breakfast this morning. The only thing fare about this world is we are all stuck on it together. What I'm going to take away from this? That I'll try, in a moment of confrontation, to remember to be an adult and not an asshole.
Ceremony is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 12:35 PM   #92
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Wrong

that is the case with 99% of his post, you are fairly new to this form so you will find it to be true. I was surprised to see more than one sentence
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 01:02 PM   #93
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceremony View Post
They both should have checked their attitude. One died in jail the other probably ate fucking breakfast this morning. The only thing fare about this world is we are all stuck on it together. What I'm going to take away from this? That I'll try, in a moment of confrontation, to remember to be an adult and not an asshole.
" ...try, in a moment of confrontation, to remember to be an adult and not an asshole." That's advice that won't work for lying Liberals, all those that are Al Sharptounge followers, the "Dindu Nuffin" clan, and woomby, shammy, and assup.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 01:14 PM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
SCOUS has ruled a officer cannot prolong the traffic stop beyond intended reason, once that has concluded then it is over. The officer after writing the ticket has no authority to ask her to put out her cigarette. Anything after that was a ego trip. Rodriguez vs the US.......
What does this bullshit have to do with Bland? .....

Did he write her a ticket? Did she sign the ticket?

Did he smell something besides tobacco smoke?

Did she blow smoke in his face?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 01:35 PM   #95
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
Wrong. he can ask her to put out her cigarette for sure.He didn't tell her she had to put it out he asked her nicely and even said please if I remember correctly.

Now do you know if she was blowing smoke in his face? I know I don't. And he does have the right to tell her to get out of the car. Do you know if he suspected she was high as hell or not? I know I don't.

This is for all the anti cops..Are you glad that he got a driver off the road who was in no condition to drive and shouldn't have been on the road?
Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
What does this bullshit have to do with Bland? .....

Did he write her a ticket? Did she sign the ticket?

Did he smell something besides tobacco smoke?

Did she blow smoke in his face?
I was not present lexie were you?

Pay attention, he stopped her wrote a ticket all that is left is to present the ticket (wasn't it a warning ticket?) get into the patrol car and leave. It was prolonging the stop to require her to put out the smoke. If you have issues with the law take it up with the SCOUS.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 01:43 PM   #96
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptjohnstone View Post
that is the case with 99% of his post, you are fairly new to this form so you will find it to be true. I was surprised to see more than one sentence
Wow a hillbilly can post two sentences. Do you ever comment on the OP of a thread no stones or just stalk people and make a ass of yourself?
Old 07-25-2015, 02:07 PM   #97
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Wow! LittleEva gets it right!

By the way, if a cop told me I was getting a ticket for a lane change, I'd wait. Then I'd leave. If I was smoking, I'd put it out. I will do that because I am polite and respectful to LE. I will even be polite and respectful if they overstep, but I will let them know, and ask for a supervisor.

The few times I've been pulled over, the cop was right. So I politely accepted the ticket. I still think the cop in the Bland case overreacted, and should be fired.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 03:32 PM   #98
cptjohnstone
Valued Poster

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Wow a hillbilly can post two sentences. Do you ever comment on the OP of a thread no stones or just stalk people and make a ass of yourself?
Quote:
Wrong. he can ask her to put out her cigarette for sure.He didn't tell her she had to put it out he asked her nicely and even said please if I remember correctly.

Now do you know if she was blowing smoke in his face? I know I don't. And he does have the right to tell her to get out of the car. Do you know if he suspected she was high as hell or not? I know I don't.

This is for all the anti cops..Are you glad that he got a driver off the road who was in no condition to drive and shouldn't have been on the road?
he is also known as a parrot and an ugly at that
cptjohnstone is offline   Quote
Old 07-25-2015, 03:51 PM   #99
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
he is also known as a parrot and an ugly at that
Check out the post above yours, then STFU. And an ugly at that? what is that hillbilly speak?
Old 07-26-2015, 03:23 AM   #100
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
I still think the cop in the Bland case overreacted, and should be fired.
Do you have a recommendation to the trooper as to an alternative solution?

Traffic stop for failing to maintain lane/changing lanes with no signal/etc.
Refusal to exit the vehicle upon request.
Resisting search/arrest
Reasonable suspicion to believe another crime was involved
Out of state operator of a motor vehicle
Officer by himself

It has already been established that he has the lawful right to ask her to exit.
He also has the lawful right to do a search of the vehicle around her person.
To conduct that search he has the lawful right to demand she get to exit.
Old 07-26-2015, 03:59 AM   #101
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Actually, once he handed her the ticket she was no longer being detained. He should have backed down.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 04:58 AM   #102
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Actually, once he handed her the ticket she was no longer being detained. He should have backed down.
Again you are wrong. She has to sign it and hand it back to him.

But if he has a reasonable suspicion that there is contraband in the vehicle in which she is sitting he has sufficient legal basis to remove her from the vehicle and search it in the immediate area around her. She was resisting a search when she refused to get out of the vehicle.

BTW: Just for your future contacts ..

.... blowing smoke in an officer's face would be an "assault on a peace officer"!

At that point he as 3 reasons to arrest her: She's an out of state motorist who committed a traffic violation, she's resisting a search of her vehicle for contraband, and she assaulted a peace officer. Once she begins to "struggle" with him, she's resisting arrest.

She's taken a simple traffic violation and escalated it into higher offenses and ended up in jail for it ....

.. so you still haven't offered an "alternative" ... besides "letting her drive off"!
Old 07-26-2015, 05:02 AM   #103
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
.. so you still haven't offered an "alternative" ... besides "letting her drive off"!
... "so you still haven't" answered ... the "simple question"!
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-26-2015, 06:12 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Do you have a recommendation to the trooper as to an alternative solution?

Traffic stop for failing to maintain lane/changing lanes with no signal/etc.
Refusal to exit the vehicle upon request.
Resisting search/arrest
Reasonable suspicion to believe another crime was involved
Out of state operator of a motor vehicle
Officer by himself

It has already been established that he has the lawful right to ask her to exit.
He also has the lawful right to do a search of the vehicle around her person.
To conduct that search he has the lawful right to demand she get to exit.
There is a "fuller" version of the trooper's cam/sound recording .... there were some spots after the incident in which it appears the video feed reproduced 2-3 places (causing it to look like a car just "disappears" but in a few seconds the car reappears and then proceeds normally) ... and in listening to the audio ....

the trooper had just issued a "warning" on a traffic stop, turned around from that stop and was proceeding when Bland pulled into his lane ahead of the trooper without giving a signal. The trooper was giving Bland A WARNING, and was telling her it was a WARNING when she started her rant while smoking her cigarette, which he asked her to put out while they were talking .... the trooper had mentioned she looked irritated as he was handing her THE WARNING to sign ..... which she was NOT SIGNING!!!! ....complaining she hadn't done anything wrong. .....

.. she was still detained until she signed. She hadn't signed.

When he reached in to grab her arm to remove her from the vehicle, she slapped him ... you can see the movement and him pulling back from the slap.
Old 07-26-2015, 08:16 AM   #105
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
There is a "fuller" version of the trooper's cam/sound recording .... there were some spots after the incident in which it appears the video feed reproduced 2-3 places (causing it to look like a car just "disappears" but in a few seconds the car reappears and then proceeds normally) ... and in listening to the audio ....

the trooper had just issued a "warning" on a traffic stop, turned around from that stop and was proceeding when Bland pulled into his lane ahead of the trooper without giving a signal. The trooper was giving Bland A WARNING, and was telling her it was a WARNING when she started her rant while smoking her cigarette, which he asked her to put out while they were talking .... the trooper had mentioned she looked irritated as he was handing her THE WARNING to sign ..... which she was NOT SIGNING!!!! ....complaining she hadn't done anything wrong. .....

.. she was still detained until she signed. She hadn't signed.

When he reached in to grab her arm to remove her from the vehicle, she slapped him ... you can see the movement and him pulling back from the slap.
You have all the answers lexie, I got a couple of questions for you.
1- Where was the officers female pardner while this was occurring? In the patrol car smoking?
2- Sandra never asked for the driver license or any other pertinent material he had taken from her, just asked for the ticket. If he returned it to her, why was he reluctant to give her the ticket? Warning tickets require no signature.
3- Why did she say that she changed lanes to get out of his way when he turned around?

I am sure you can clear this up for me.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women