Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh
test
Coed Discussions - Pittsburgh Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36919
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-13-2023, 05:23 PM   #91
eyecu2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
I would like to submit this in the Eccie quote of the year contest for 2023
Aww shucks. I'm blushing
Old 08-14-2023, 02:32 PM   #92
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmishGangster View Post
Listen man, I am sincerely trying to help you people. I am doing it because I want to go back to having fun pointing you libbies out. With the hooker scene as it is here the political sparring is the best this site has to offer most days. My problem is that its not fun anymore because its too damn easy.

I’m not even telling you to listen to me. I am telling you to listen to HD, he gets it. I bet if you PM him he would be willing to do private lessons even. Or listen to WD, that fucker has forgotten more about getting points than anyone here besides Bam and Tatas ever knew.
First. I’m republican. Just not to the extremes seen here. The sandbox gets plenty of the far right circle jerk, so I give the occasional moderate view.

Second, and for about the 100th time, the problem isn’t understanding what or how things need to be worded (playing “the game” as you put it). It’s become obvious to at least the 15 or so guys here plus others that the Pittsburgh forums aren’t moderated evenly.

Read the 2nd paragraph over and over till you understand.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:11 PM   #93
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
First. I’m republican. Just not to the extremes seen here. The sandbox gets plenty of the far right circle jerk, so I give the occasional moderate view.
Unfortunately, there is no room for moderate, real Republicans in today's GOP. A good friend of mine, also a moderate, real Republican, calls himself "politically homeless" these days.
Old 08-14-2023, 03:39 PM   #94
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
Unfortunately, there is no room for moderate, real Republicans in today's GOP. A good friend of mine, also a moderate, real Republican, calls himself "politically homeless" these days.
Your friend isn’t wrong. Trump has taken its toll. We are now labeled RINOs.
Old 08-14-2023, 05:10 PM   #95
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Encounters: 52

This is correct. It's not even what so ever and when I have people PM me telling me they are afraid to post in the sandbox because they have been given points for bullshit yeah then it becomes a bigger issue. When these are guys who have been on this site far longer than I have without issue and now someone comes along and gets point happy and they are getting bans and points of the blue and the best that we get is a mod defending the other mod giving us a "low tolerance warning" when we are just asking for explanations. Isn't that a violation of site rules to provoke posters instigating warnings for things that are not a violation of site rules to begin with? I just saw a Oklahoma was given a new mod, how about moving him to the PA section and seeing how that works? It can't hurt any at this point. When you have multiple long term members of this site telling you that it's not being moderated fairly maybe we aren't the issue. What's next points for debating?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post

Second, and for about the 100th time, the problem isn’t understanding what or how things need to be worded (playing “the game” as you put it). It’s become obvious to at least the 15 or so guys here plus others that the Pittsburgh forums aren’t moderated evenly.

Read the 2nd paragraph over and over till you understand.
Old 08-14-2023, 05:23 PM   #96
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

To be fair. Oklahoma does not have a new mod. That was an old thread that was bumped and closed. Furthermore, Oklahoma no longer has a forum.Eccie dropped the Oklahoma forums due to their new state laws.
Old 08-14-2023, 05:52 PM   #97
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Arkansas? Kentucky? Texas is right there too
Old 08-14-2023, 06:52 PM   #98
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Debate on topic. Tie back any diversions where you're baited. Don't react to the vague poke that you're reading as a personal insult with a personal insult.

Remember, there's no instigator penalty.

And remember that you were just talking with an admin, not a mod. He gave you some pretty specific advice.

AG's not wrong about my PM box.
Old 08-15-2023, 06:13 AM   #99
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Should there be an instigator penalty? There is a penalty for quacking but not for instigating? Makes no sense when a good portion of Eccie members have 0 clue what quacking even is.

Or how about being allowed to post false reviews and not be banned for it? Makes zero sense. You can clutter the board with fake reviews but you get bannable points if you drift off subject? come on now lets make it make sense guys.

Or the guy who recently posted asking in the co-ed forum which providers are interested in going on boats and it was moved to the mens premium section where no providers could see it!! Again, make it make sense. I understand that you cannot put in search ofs in the Co-ed but the difference between Hofo and ISO is very very minimal.
Old 08-15-2023, 07:54 AM   #100
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Work to separate "agree with" from "make sense"

On instigator, I think it would clean up some of the toxicity, but many folks would be very unhappy about the result. And, as with most infractions, folks will feel they're being targeted and try to play the uneven treatment card unless they see a ban or someone fesses up to getting points. It could be viewed as even more heavy-handed than you're upset about. Make sense?

You feel uneven treatment because you can't tell if someone has 5 points or 24 points. You'll know when they're banned, though. You almost certainly won't know the exact path that got them to the ban. But unless you see a ban, I assume that you assume that you got points and the other side didn't. Does that make sense?

Quacking is a clearly defined rule if you choose to read it. There are methods for reporting fake reviews that don't involve quacking. Use them. Quack at your peril. Where fake reviews are clearly known to staff they'll address it. Key... clearly known to staff. And the infraction is between the reviewer and staff. Not you, unless it's yours. Does that make sense?

Your position on ISO vs HOFO doesn't make sense. They are different. Different audiences. Different goals. Different content. One is an open invitation to a provider to reach out. The other is seeking info and feedback on providers. It's crystal clear to me. Is it muddy to you?

Happy to take this to PM
Old 08-15-2023, 08:47 AM   #101
paintedbynumbers
Premium Access

Old 08-15-2023, 09:35 AM   #102
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Old 08-15-2023, 10:08 AM   #103
tommy156
Premium Access

Encounters: 15

There should absolutely be an instigator penalty. It would solve 90% of the bullshit around here.
Old 08-15-2023, 10:15 AM   #104
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommy156 View Post
There should absolutely be an instigator penalty. It would solve 90% of the bullshit around here.
It's called baiting. They do enforce that
Old 08-15-2023, 10:31 AM   #105
El-mo
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
Debate on topic. Tie back any diversions where you're baited. Don't react to the vague poke that you're reading as a personal insult with a personal insult.

Remember, there's no instigator penalty.

And remember that you were just talking with an admin, not a mod. He gave you some pretty specific advice.

AG's not wrong about my PM box.
You want this to be cut and dry, but it’s very easy to get dinged for going off-topic by replying directly to what the other person said. The OP veers off SLIGHTLY away from the topic of the original post, you reply to that reply, and BOOM, off-topic infraction. And I know that those people are getting infractions for going off topic, because they do it every day, in every thread.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women