Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 01-23-2017, 11:50 PM   #91
broes
Reverse Apache Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by suiram77 View Post
Well I'm not a fan of the store so it doesn't matter, not a fan of Walmart either and I don't go to either one buddy.
I looked at a few of your reviews. You might not be a fan of walmart but you are a fan of the premise of walmart. lol
broes is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 12:46 AM   #92
suiram77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by broes View Post
I looked at a few of your reviews. You might not be a fan of walmart but you are a fan of the premise of walmart. lol
Ok
suiram77 is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:27 AM   #93
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Hey now there's nothing wrong with Wally World
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 06:28 AM   #94
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Quote:
Now I know your ass is lying lol, because I had 5 of my good friends with me last night and 2 of them are Texas state troopers. They was off and wanted to come out and hang with their buddy, we don't get a chance to see each other that much. We was hanging around bar area from like 8pm to 9pm then we move to a private room until about 11pm, so unless you came before 9 pm you would of have not seen us.

If you want and idea of what I look like as far as body type then google jay Ratliff ex NFL player big nose tackle, he use to play for the cowboys. If you didn't see that you didn't see me buddy
Jay Ratliff? Hmmmm....well one of the ladies youve reviewed did tell me you're "huge" but she followed that up with disgustingly fat. Huge disgustingly fat.
Did I spell that right?
HUGE DISGUSTINGLY FAT
Is that what Jay Ratliff looks like?

You sure like to call other dudes "old man and grandpa" alot...I think you have stated that youre 38?
A 38 year old huge fat man

Im 47 btw....I don't drink or smoke, I exercise regularly and most 25 year olds can't keep up with me and when I look down in the shower I don't have to suck my gut in to see my cock (which gets rock hard without meds)

I also would like to see evidence of this party at the W and will double Mavs offer of a 400hr provider here in Dallas. That's a double with two 400 an hour ladies buddy c'mon!!

Oh.....are there any ladies that will raise their hands ?(Dorothy sounds like your his WK/WC come on honey 800 for one hour with ol Suiram)

NCNS sometimes happen
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 07:57 AM   #95
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
Jay Ratliff? Hmmmm....well one of the ladies youve reviewed did tell me you're "huge" but she followed that up with disgustingly fat. Huge disgustingly fat.
Did I spell that right?
HUGE DISGUSTINGLY FAT

You sure like to call other dudes "old man and grandpa" alot...I think you have stated that youre 38?
A 38 year old huge fat man

Im 47 btw....I don't drink or smoke, I exercise regularly and most 25 year olds can't keep up with me and when I look down in the shower I don't have to suck my gut in to see my cock (which gets rock hard without meds)

I also would like to see evidence of this party at the W and will double Mavs offer of a 400hr provider here in Dallas. That's a double with two 400 an hour ladies buddy c'mon!!

Oh.....are there any ladies that will raise their hands ?(Dorothy sounds like your his WK/WC come on honey 800 for one hour with ol Suiram)

NCNS sometimes happen
Lmao Butchie, your ass don't have $800 quit playing, and yep fat big and mean and disgusting that's me the one you don't want to see in person. I mean just devastating how suiram77 do they ass, but you more than welcome to drop by the W this weekend just tell them your handle name and I will come out and meet you. Good luck with that Lmao!!!!!! Tell me who the provider was and I will tell you all about her if you want to see her I Dare you!!!!!
Old 01-24-2017, 08:34 AM   #96
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch Cassidy View Post
Did I spell that right?
HUGE DISGUSTINGLY FAT
That's funny. So the resident internet Billy Bad Ass is really just a big fat gay slob. Gotta love the internet.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:49 AM   #97
corona
Premium Access

Encounters: 88

this
Attached Images
File Type: png B9YiJIGCAAA01EB.png (23.5 KB, 77 views)
corona is offline   Quote
Old 01-24-2017, 08:52 AM   #98
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

It's simple. The OP had his say. The accused had her say. They leave and the thread just naturally goes to shit if it's not closed because the topic of the thread was over and done with pages ago.
Old 01-24-2017, 08:56 AM   #99
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
That's funny. So the resident internet Billy Bad Ass is really just a big fat gay slob. Gotta love the internet.
Nope just like your sexy ass honey
Old 01-24-2017, 08:57 AM   #100
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
It's simple. The OP had his say. The accused had her say. They leave and the thread just naturally goes to shit if it's not closed because the topic of the thread was over and done with pages ago.
But yet you continue to stay off topic with all your bull shit lol ok sweetie pie
Old 01-24-2017, 09:15 AM   #101
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Yeah, but fat gay slob has certainly kept this on topic. This whole thread has been off topic since the OP and the accused had enough of it and left.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:33 AM   #102
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, but fat gay slob has certainly kept this on topic. This whole thread has been off topic since the OP and the accused had enough of it and left.
And again yet you continue to not say shit about the ncns lmao you funny honey Kiss my grits you PAWB!!!!!! Bye ludicrous not going to play with your sexy pretty ass today lol

Old 01-24-2017, 09:39 AM   #103
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Cool. Bye gay fatty. It's almost lunch time. Have fun at the all you can eat buffet. Be courteous and leave some food for others while you are there.
Old 01-24-2017, 09:45 AM   #104
suiram77
Valued Poster

Quote:
Cool. Bye gay fatty. It's almost lunch time. Have fun at the all you can eat buffet. Be courteous and leave some food for others while you are there.
It's almost your nap time sugar, get some rest so you can be ready for me to bend you over lol

Oh and btw I bet you anything your sweet ass wouldn't be willing to meet me for lunch lmao, I mean hey you will get a chance to see me put all that food away personally so what say you ludicrous?
Old 01-24-2017, 10:10 AM   #105
Butch Cassidy
Premium Access

Encounters: 169

Quote:
Lmao Butchie, your ass don't have $800 quit playing, and yep fat big and mean and disgusting that's me the one you don't want to see in person. I mean just devastating how suiram77 do they ass, but you more than welcome to drop by the W this weekend just tell them your handle name and I will come out and meet you. Good luck with that Lmao!!!!!! Tell me who the provider was and I will tell you all about her if you want to see her I Dare you!!!!!
Last night I had a session with a new provider named Jen, I was not ncns

Hey buddy....you talk alot about how big you are.
How youre ready to meet anywhere for a "discussion" and not afraid of any of us.
That's admirable
Some might say brave
Some might say cocky
Self confidence is a good thing
A good hunter stalks his prey and observes
A good general observes the battlefield before the war, and studies the opponent
See.....I have done my homework on you buddy and in addition to knowing that youre a
HUGE DISGUSTINGLY FAT MAN that providers see once and never again (also heard youre a big crybaby about them not seeing you again)
I also know you like to bring a
LOADED FIREARM INTO A PROVIDERS INCALL.

Now buddy.....you have gone to great lengths to paint us all a picture of yourself as a tough man that's not afraid of any of the rest of us.
So my question is.....

WHY DOES A HUGE DISGUSTINGLY FAT MAN THAT IS TOUGH AS NAILS BRING A GUN TO A FUCK PARTY WITH ONE LADY ?

Tell us sir

I myself don't own a gun and feel confident in my own strength and speed should the need arise to defend myself from a woman or man.

Please explain sir
Butch Cassidy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women