Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162543
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35942
Mojojo33117

Old 02-27-2013, 04:01 PM   #91
DomCapers
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by drluv1 View Post
Well sweetie, I was being nice, trust me.
what ya gonna do? first impressions, i guess , maybe youll live up to it? idk
DomCapers is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:37 PM   #92
drluv1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlbanyBlonde View Post
Here's a copy of the Bill:
http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/BILLS-1...12hr347enr.pdf

I stated there was a law passed making Protesting (Free Speech) whereas SS are present a Felony. So where have I been misinformed?
Cupcake, you were misinformed by watching Fox news, I thought we already established that. It seems our educational system failed you or possibly you weren't willing to put in the work to know how to do simple research. Did you graduate high school? if so, I bet it was by the skin of your knees.Sorry, I meant teeth.
In post 43 of this thread you stated, "for example, now freedom of speech is a felony where secret service is present. This law has just been passed by Obama." the " Now freedom of speech is a felony where secret service is present" is blatantly wrong as others have pointed out. The" this law has just been passed by Obama". Sweetie, congress passes laws, the president signs them. I guess you could say that Obama passed it by signing it, But why aren't you up in arms at congress? they're equally as guilty.
It's pretty clear you didn't know what the history of this law was and now you're trying to make it sound like you did. A grown-up would apologize for their mistakes. Darling,I think it's time to put on your big girl pants and do whats right.
drluv1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:40 PM   #93
DomCapers
Account Disabled

do I know people, or do I KNOW PEOPLE!!!

now you gotta be settin me up..lol,
Old 02-27-2013, 04:46 PM   #94
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCapers View Post
Well, it's pretty clear you think you know people.

Quote:
now you gotta be settin me up..lol
Clearly you would be well served to re-read the thread.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 04:56 PM   #95
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy8055 View Post
Never meant to imply Doove wasn't smart. Just because I disagree with him much of the time that doesn't mean I believe he isn't smart. CNN and MSNBC could also use some vigorous fact checking. I'll admit FOXNews leans right but if you think the other news networks are objective then you're delusional.
The other networks are way more objective than FAUX News. But to think the only way of gathering Information is TV news(entertainment) is foolish. It's pretty clear you took a shot at DOOVE before checking the facts ( Bush re-upped the law in 2006), so your position here seems to be that of a partisan Hack.
Old 02-27-2013, 04:57 PM   #96
DomCapers
Account Disabled

the political part doesnt capture my interest,I just felt overwhelmingly the same way and yelling to myself, first thing that came to mind .Just thinking out loud,

for doove. Im not quoting
Old 02-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #97
AlbanyBlonde
Account Disabled

User ID: 17144
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Cupcake, you were misinformed by watching Fox news, I thought we already established that. It seems our educational system failed you or possibly you weren't willing to put in the work to know how to do simple research. Did you graduate high school? if so, I bet it was by the skin of your knees.Sorry, I meant teeth.
In post 43 of this thread you stated, "for example, now freedom of speech is a felony where secret service is present. This law has just been passed by Obama." the " Now freedom of speech is a felony where secret service is present" is blatantly wrong as others have pointed out. The" this law has just been passed by Obama". Sweetie, congress passes laws, the president signs them. I guess you could say that Obama passed it by signing it, But why aren't you up in arms at congress? they're equally as guilty.
It's pretty clear you didn't know what the history of this law was and now you're trying to make it sound like you did. A grown-up would apologize for their mistakes. Darling,I think it's time to put on your big girl pants and do whats right.
Wow! You truly are a asshole. What kind of person says shit like that to someone, totally unprovoked? This was a discussion about people's various political opinions, and you've taken it to a entirely new level with your slanderous remarks. A "grown-up" wouldn't turn a discussion into a playground bullying session.
AlbanyBlonde is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:02 PM   #98
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by DomCapers View Post

now you gotta be settin me up..lol,
You misunderstood me when I said I was being nice, The" trust me" should have gave it away. If you've heard the phrase " If you don't like the opinions I express, you should hear the ones I keep to myself", it applies to my darling from Albany. Trouble is each time she posts, she becomes more unattractive.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:06 PM   #99
DomCapers
Account Disabled

Quote:
You misunderstood me when I said I was being nice, The" trust me" should have gave it away. If you've heard the phrase " If you don't like the opinions I express, you should hear the ones I keep to myself", it applies to my darling from Albany. Trouble is each time she posts, she becomes more unattractive.
you seem to carry the same affliction,

cmon,.... "trust me"?... who ever listens to that?.........,that part always gets breezed over
Old 02-27-2013, 05:13 PM   #100
drluv1
Valued Poster

Cool

Quote:
Wow! You truly are a asshole. What kind of person says shit like that to someone, totally unprovoked? This was a discussion about people's various political opinions, and you've taken it to a entirely new level with your slanderous remarks. A "grown-up" wouldn't turn a discussion into a playground bullying session.
You mean you don't love me. Darling, I may have been a bit harsh, but I think it's for your own good.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:34 PM   #101
justin1916
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

Is this the way you treat all women?
justin1916 is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:36 PM   #102
AlbanyBlonde
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for opening my eyes.
I didn't attack anyone on here. I posted a fucking link to a Fox News Segment.
You all are so eager to prove how fucking smart you are. Then to sit there and post nasty, slanderous comments, and attempt a character assassination?! WTF?!
I never claimed to be an expert on politics. I don't even vote (I'm not a US Citizen). I saw something on the news I found to be concerning. Instead of simply saying hey, that's incorrect, ect... you attack me, and imply I'm some idiot Hooker, whom barely made it through High School.
You may be my intellectual superior, but you're an asshole.
Old 02-27-2013, 05:43 PM   #103
Doove
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Wow! You truly are a asshole. What kind of person says shit like that to someone, totally unprovoked?
Well, to be fair, what he said was no more critical or incendiary than some of the things you've said here about a certain someone. At least you're here to be able to defend yourself.

Quote:
This was a discussion about people's various political opinions,
Actually, no. This has been a discussion about facts. And, of course, your fabrication of them.

Quote:
and you've taken it to a entirely new level with your slanderous remarks. A "grown-up" wouldn't turn a discussion into a playground bullying session.
A grown up wouldn't have made this conversation even necessary.
Doove is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:48 PM   #104
GP
Premium Access

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Quote:
I could not agree more AB. Been watching this characters act for some time now.

Quote:
You mean you don't love me. Darling, I may have been a bit harsh, but I think it's for your own good.

You sir, are a sanctimonious asshole, plain and simple. You are starting to show a pretty hateful pattern of behavior towards others. You should be at the very least pointed, if not banned for such unprovoked remarks.
GP is offline   Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 05:49 PM   #105
AlbanyBlonde
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Doove-
I'm sorry, but whom are you referring to?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women