Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162767
Yssup Rider60473
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48487
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41835
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36226
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-26-2015, 04:01 PM   #91
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Encounters: 138

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
I don't give a fuck how you see it.
Of course not.. you are so in the TANK for him, he can lie to you over and over and you just smile and say "Thank you sir, may I please have another" hmmm?
RedLeg505 is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 04:07 PM   #92
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Of course not.. you are so in the TANK for him, he can lie to you over and over and you just smile and say "Thank you sir, may I please have another" hmmm?
Yes, that's exactly it.

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see things from your point of view. I just can't get my head that far up my ass.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 04:11 PM   #93
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
I just can't get my head that far up my ass.
Well.. take your foot out of your mouth and you probably could manage it.
Old 04-26-2015, 04:13 PM   #94
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well.. take your foot out of your mouth and you probably could manage it.
To be a "smartass", you first have to be "smart".
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 04:14 PM   #95
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
To be a "smartass", you first have to be "smart".
But you've got the ASS part covered for sure, don'tcha?
Old 04-26-2015, 04:18 PM   #96
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
But you've got the ASS part covered for sure, don'tcha?
A yes, the classic third grade "I'll use your own against you" tactic. Very good.

The "bag of childish insults" must be pretty empty by now?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 04:42 PM   #97
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
The fact that you see it that way, shows you're not in the tank for critical thought. He said that no one religion has the market cornered on violence in its name. Islam is roughly 700 or so years behind christianity. Christianity has gone through an enlightenment. That's why it's no longer kosher to treat people like they do in the old testament. We decided as a society those were antiquated laws and punishments and not applicable to modern society. Islam has not gone through this enlightenment. They're about where christianity was in the 1300s or so. Just take two seconds and at least recognize what we're dealing with. We're not in the tank for Obama. We simply happen to understand what he was saying and not take it personally, as you have.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 04:43 PM   #98
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
A yes, the classic third grade "I'll use your own against you" tactic. Very good.

That was so weak. That was like 'the jerk store called... they're all out of you'.
Old 04-26-2015, 07:11 PM   #99
RedLeg505
Oral Aficionado

Quote:
Depends.. got any more childish comments? If so, I'm sure I can provide the insults to go with them.
Old 04-26-2015, 09:36 PM   #100
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
THIS IS MY LAST WARNING TO YOU TO BACK OFF COG!!!!! You don't know my religious background or what I do in my personal life. I am sick of your smart ass one liners and innuendos- you are doing nothing more than trying to expose me. You have already inquired to know who my Pastor is and that is none of your business. You need to get over the fact that exposed you for a liar back in 2012 for your ill advised prediction for Rick Perry. You attack me every chance I get for no reason except to try to tarnish my image. You are a borderline cyberstalker and you bring nothing to these forums, but lies and drama. You try to stir up the Eccie Shit pot every chance you get and I have had enough of your Bullshit.
Good. I grow tired of your empty warnings. I have never asked who your pastor is. Don't know, don't care. I don't know anything about you, except that on here you claim to be a "God Fearing Christian" which you are not. I think you're gaming us. I doubt if you are a Christian at all. You just enjoy the attention. Cool. I think it's funny, too.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-26-2015, 10:06 PM   #101
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Good. I grow tired of your empty warnings. I have never asked who your pastor is. Don't know, don't care. I don't know anything about you, except that on here you claim to be a "God Fearing Christian" which you are not. I think you're gaming us. I doubt if you are a Christian at all. You just enjoy the attention. Cool. I think it's funny, too.
How many last warnings have there been?
Old 04-26-2015, 10:32 PM   #102
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You still haven't got over me exposing you for your ill-advised Rick Perry predictions??? Get over man it's been over 3 years give it a rest. If you don't know mw than how do you know my religious life? How do you know if I have repented or not? Did you go to Church today? You just want to throw stones and pretend you are so much better than everyone else.
I have an idea- worry about your problems and I will let God take of me. You are an insecure old man who has to point blame at others to hide your insecurities? Funny, how you are guilty of the same sins you accuse me me of- difference is I have asked for forgiveness and have seek repentance where you hide behind your sins. I guess when you face your God maybe he will overlook your 15 reviews.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:18 AM   #103
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

You sound a little more insecure than me, my "God Fearing Whoremonger Christian" friend. I didn't care about your thoughts on my prediction then, nor do I now. I admitted I had it wrong. I'm glad it was wrong. Perry as President? No thanks. You're giving yourself credit where none is due. If you'll notice, I've agreed with you and defended you on several occasions since then. You still make statements that I agree with. I know GFCs. You are not one. It's funny how you keep claiming you are. You're not a Christian at all. You just love the attention. C'mon, admit it. But if you truly think you are a GFC, only Hell awaits you. Religious hypocrites were not favored by Jesus. But don't worry. Hell doesn't last forever.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 04-27-2015, 12:28 AM   #104
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
You still haven't got over me exposing you for your ill-advised Rick Perry predictions??? Get over man it's been over 3 years give it a rest. If you don't know mw than how do you know my religious life? How do you know if I have repented or not? Did you go to Church today? You just want to throw stones and pretend you are so much better than everyone else.
I have an idea- worry about your problems and I will let God take of me. You are an insecure old man who has to point blame at others to hide your insecurities? Funny, how you are guilty of the same sins you accuse me me of- difference is I have asked for forgiveness and have seek repentance where you hide behind your sins. I guess when you face your God maybe he will overlook your 15 reviews.
To be fair, you come on here talking all religious and you're a god-fearing christian, etc. And you clearly bang a lot of whooores. So there's that conundrum. There's no such thing as 'sins'. Even so, if you're going to participate in your little fairtytale, at least play by the rules. I'm pretty sure that you don't just get to bang whoooores and then beg for forgiveness. At some point, your 'god' is going to realize you aren't serious about your repentance and he will spit you out of his mouth. His words, not mine.
Old 04-27-2015, 12:43 AM   #105
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Right......who cares if Iran has a nuke? Really?

BTW... It is widely believed that Israel has a nuke. There are several friendly countries that do.

But you don't have a problem with Iran having one....that's scarey
It's all in the scheme of things. Iran gets their nuke, they strike Israel, World War Three. America declares Martial Law no 2016 election. WWW3 lasts a few years when it's over. NWO. That's what they keep saying. I would be more than happy to be wrong on this.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women