Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60543
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42044
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-21-2013, 08:59 AM   #91
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Think the rock was"bumping" In Bred in the ass?
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 09:11 AM   #92
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

he's in Day 6. Expect a lot of rectal discussion from him today. Tomorrow the repeating should begin.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 03:16 PM   #93
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
That is a rather obtuse way of posting that you're too fucking stupid to understand that CBJ7 didn't want to continue -- "bump" -- the discussion in Rock18's thread; hence, renewed the discussion in another thread, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
Ah. So you FINALLY admit Post No. 2 had nothing to do with the OP.

You were just obsessively continuing an argument from another thread EVEN THOUGH CJ7 was clearly trying to stay away from that other thread.

Keep up the OCD arguing tranny fucker.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:07 PM   #94
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
You did enough Rock bumping for all of us, shit-gargler!
Good to see you're still stressed and agitated, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. As BigKoTex might post: "Mission Accomplished!"

Quote:
he's in Day 6. Expect a lot of rectal discussion from him today. Tomorrow the repeating should begin.
These little 'counting-thingies' you do, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, is that some sort of therapy they taught you do to calm your nerves?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post

You were just obsessively continuing an argument from another thread EVEN THOUGH CJ7 was clearly trying to stay away from that other thread.

You finally admitted CBJ7 was continuing the argument while he wanted nothing to do with the other thread, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the only evidence of "obsession" here is your obvious stalking of I B Hankering in multiple threads.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Think the rock was"bumping" In Bred in the ass?
Wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, what you're doing is projecting your homo-erotic desires onto others. You're quite incapable of "thinking", Ekim the Inbred Chimp,
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 05:30 PM   #95
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:

Quote:
You finally admitted CBJ7 was continuing the argument while he wanted nothing to do with the other thread, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. BTW, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the only evidence of "obsession" here is your obvious stalking of I B Hankering in multiple threads.
Shithead, can't you read?

I wrote that YOU were continuing the argument from another thread, NOT CJ7.

I wrote that CJ7 wanted to stay away from that argument.

CJ7's OP in THIS thread had NOTHING to do with the other thread. He simple made a joke about the uselessness of biker helmets in a riot.

You MISSED the joke and started another argument.
Old 10-21-2013, 05:47 PM   #96
CJ7
Valued Poster

poor IB

the brother on the right of the pic tucked his bike pants in his Reebok Hi Tops

that fly over your head too turd tester ??
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 06:02 PM   #97
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Quote:
Good to see you're still stressed and agitated, you dumb-fuck golem jackass. As BigKoTex might post: "Mission Accomplished!"

These little 'counting-thingies' you do, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, is that some sort of therapy they taught you do to calm your nerves?

Wrong, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, what you're doing is projecting your homo-erotic desires onto others. You're quite incapable of "thinking", Ekim the Inbred Chimp,

Sorry simian lover you are a documented fudge packer who gets his ass handed to him daily. As it was a question not a statement you have fucked up again. Wipe off your shoes.
Old 10-21-2013, 06:07 PM   #98
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Quote:
the only evidence of "obsession" here is your obvious stalking of I B Hankering in multiple threads.
you're now in third person?
JCM800 is offline   Quote
Old 10-21-2013, 10:44 PM   #99
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

he's Remus.

and he's about to wrap WEEK ONE of the best IBIdiot meltdown since he made them change the rules!

LMAO @ dumb scum dipshit
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:25 AM   #100
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:

Shithead, can't you read?

I wrote that YOU were continuing the argument from another thread, NOT CJ7.

I wrote that CJ7 wanted to stay away from that argument.

CJ7's OP in THIS thread had NOTHING to do with the other thread. He simple made a joke about the uselessness of biker helmets in a riot.

You MISSED the joke and started another argument.
The only joke here, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is that you claim to be educated and literate. Furthermore, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, despite your protestations to the contrary, you're a liar!

CBJ7 took the picture shown in his OP and the argument in his OP from Rock18's thread, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Evidence:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1054233287

On 10-15-2013, at 04:17 PM, MasterDickMuncher began slighting the equipment used by the officers in the cited thread.

Only moments later, on 10-15-2013 at 04:25 PM, CBJ7, using the photo from the cited thread, renews that argument in a different thread and continues to slight the equipment used by the officers.

So, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the only thing CBJ7 "stayed away from" was Rock18's thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
poor IB

the brother on the right of the pic tucked his bike pants in his Reebok Hi Tops]

that fly over your head too turd tester ??
Why looky here! It's CBJ7! You're so incorrigible, CBJ7, and see ... no begging was required.

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
Sorry simian lover you are a documented fudge packer who gets his ass handed to him daily. As it was a question not a statement you have fucked up again. Wipe off your shoes.
Yep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the shoes are a bit stained from kicking you in the ass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JCM800 View Post
you're now in third person?
Whereas "JCM800" is your REAL name?

Quote:
he's Remus.

and he's about to wrap WEEK ONE of the best IBIdiot meltdown since he made them change the rules!

LMAO @ dumb scum dipshit
Cute play on words, you dumb-fuck golem jackass, considering your favorite pick-up line when you're on the down low is "ream us"!
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 05:56 AM   #101
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

[QUOTE=I B Hankering;1054303432] The only joke here, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is that you claim to be educated and literate. Furthermore, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, despite your protestations to the contrary, you're a liar!

CBJ7 took the picture shown in his OP and the argument in his OP from Rock18's thread, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass. Evidence:

http://www.ecci

Only moments later, on 10-15-2013 at 04:25 PM, CBJ7, using the photo from the cited thread, renews that argument in a different thread and continues to slight the equipment used by the officers.

So, you lying, racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, the only thing CBJ7 "stayed away from" was Rock18's thread.

Why looky here! It's CBJ7! You're so incorrigible, CBJ7, and see ... no begging was required.

Yep, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, the shoes are a bit stained from kicking you in the ass.

Sorry chimpmaster it is from walking into the shit. We try but your head is too dense.
Old 10-22-2013, 09:34 AM   #102
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

If you get hit in the side of the head by a baton it doesn't matter whether the guy is wearing a pink tutu or battle gear. This is it. Riot police called out in our, OUR, nation's capital on a bunch of 80 and 90 year old men and the best the lefties here can do is talk about their helmets? There are some guys in the military who wear Green Berets instead of helmets, does that make them pansies? It does according to CJ.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 10:11 AM   #103
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
If you get hit in the side of the head by a baton it doesn't matter whether the guy is wearing a pink tutu or battle gear. This is it. Riot police called out in our, OUR, nation's capital on a bunch of 80 and 90 year old men and the best the lefties here can do is talk about their helmets? There are some guys in the military who wear Green Berets instead of helmets, does that make them pansies? It does according to CJ.

idiots ... Nyer got it. PERIOD.

JD , the quintessential idiot, still refuses to accept the fact there were NO 90 year old vets at the memorial,

keep it up girls, you're sharp as ever

riot cops dressed for some shit ,including riot BATONS

not so much

see the difference ?

BBBBBBAAAAWWWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAH
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 10-22-2013, 12:01 PM   #104
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
The only joke here, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, is that you claim to be educated and literate. Furthermore, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass, despite your protestations to the contrary, you're a liar!

CBJ7 took the picture shown in his OP and the argument in his OP from Rock18's thread, you racist, dumb-fuck Yankee jackass.
I don't CARE where the photo came from, tranny fucker. EVERY photo on this board came from somewhere else.

You projected your own stupid thoughts onto CJ7 and started another flame war.

Keep up the OCD arguing, tranny fucker.
Old 10-22-2013, 12:24 PM   #105
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Double post

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women