Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70769
biomed163089
Yssup Rider60734
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48612
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42424
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36849
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-25-2012, 10:23 AM   #91
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

Someone help a fucktard understand the sage advise coming from hooktardville.

HMD tells BA to not let anyone on this board influence what BA feels in her heart concerning her nba policy......then, proceeds to school BA on what makes a good client......but, it gets better......another hooktard agrees with HMD's contradicting comments and as icing on the cake assumes to decide what fucktards have to respect.

Hooktard logic in full motion.......ijs.
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:42 AM   #92
DrAllenWebb
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1

Life is to short... fuck who you want, how you want!!!
DrAllenWebb is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:51 AM   #93
cumalot
Registered Member

Encounters: 14

The first thing I would do is have the mods shut this thread down.
The second thing is to not ever explain yourself to anyone.
Third do what you want to do and get on with your life......
Think positive not negative, Life is too short to stay stuck in a rut....That is what I would do since you asked.....ijs
cumalot is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 01:19 PM   #94
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by carkido45 View Post
If you want it closed Amy then why do you keep feeding the Trolls ?
Quit posting and it will go away .
Best Advice on this thread...... Just saying.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by bustyamy View Post
It was you and your thread that started this crap. Really I think things were fine till you misterious appeared. I'm not going anywhere. Some people are just shit starters, and I may be a easy target, but thin skinned isn't me! I seem to be in the middle of shit all the time. And I really am a nice person. Ironic, but its a hooker board and to some we are nobodies. It is what it is! I have been put down and called names and stil standing laughing. I am only human, and I put up a stupid thread, as did you targeting me!
I'm not sure I understand all of this post.... but the parts I do..... "Thin Skinned Isn't me" is a statement I will have to respectfully disagree with my dear..... nothing wrong with being so..... It is a discussion board.... if you choose to interject often, then you subject yourself to your interjections being called into question... as stated before, those do not "haters" make...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
She can't help it.....this threAD was just another "look at me" attempt...all of the "I give awesome head too" comments in every coed thread isn't enough.....not that I mind.....the "5 retards run this forum" bullshit aside, someone in this thread has swirved into to truth.

Start no drama....get no drama......ijs.
Excuse me! I am the only "retard" of the 5 running this forum..... ijs.......

Quote:
Originally Posted by mojojo213 View Post
While this thread may get closed, another one may be opened by someone else wanting to discuss or continue on the discussion causing the thread to no longer be yours.........so regardless of which staff member is online, I'm sure they would agree that censorship based on agreement or disagreement with a thread topic is not very effective and can have an adverse effect towards the OP's desire.

This thread is still continuing to produce useful information in it for everyone involved. You've got to remember though we're not all cut from the same cloth, some of us have stronger personality than others but that's life we're all different...........Just so as long as this thread continues to produce good information and doesn't become a complete train wreck there is really no need to close it, however we will ask that all posters please remain on topic and comply with the forum guidelines. Thanks!
Another great point..... this thread has NOT gone completely sideways.... disagreements and counter-points are a part of a good and healthy discussion board.... fact of the matter is that if too many of these such threads get closed too early, they will without question spill over into other threads and perpetuate until the people within the disagreement feel that they have had their opportunity to air their side of the discussion..... So this thread closes, and the argument continues on another unrelated thread, or someone starts another thread to get their "point in"....... Points have been handed out for posts that warrant them and attempts to keep the thread on the topic(s) at hand are in place....... Favoritism has nothing to do with whether a thread stays open at the OP's request, or closes..... (at least it shouldn't). Stop bumping it, and responding to it, and it will die the death it needs.....

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:08 PM   #95
Whystop3000
Account Disabled

This is comment # 2 since joining but I could not help myself. The mental weakness of some people is simply amazing. Try reevaluating yourself on your own time. This board will not provide you with the confirmation and assurance you are searching for. You seem to state the obvious..."I'm a nice person"...of course you are. "I'm only human"...thanks for enlightening us.

"Some people are just shit starters"...uh yeah! You are one of them. I laughed at the I'm not thin skinned comment. Pointing at you and rolling on floor laughing. This could be a great marketing tactic though. All the drama and hate could lead to big things on the horizon. All press is good press right? Kinda like leaking your own sextape. You could be the next Kim K! We are rooting for you kid. Good luck to you.

Trey for President in 2012
Whystop3000 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:26 PM   #96
SexyCassandra
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 51857
My ECCIE Reviews

Iv known amy for 3 years I know most on here think shes a loose canon but if you met here in person you would laugh your ass off at some stuff she says. She gets a lot of shit lately and people think shes nuts but hell as a provider you only get to post one time a week on here, I think shes pretty smart. Good attention bad attention, its still attention.
SexyCassandra is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:40 PM   #97
carkido45
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

A guy on ASPD would post this every time a thread should go away but wouldn't
What happen to that guy Novice ?
carkido45 is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 03:58 PM   #98
dearhunter
Dr. Wonderful

He's here
dearhunter is offline   Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 04:50 PM   #99
Jusanotherdude
Ambassadude

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearhunter View Post
He's here
Yup he is...... We need another Novice "List"...... but some fucktards would screw it up for the lot of us again no doubt......

JaD
Jusanotherdude is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women