Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-09-2017, 09:48 AM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Perhaps, little junior-birdman home builder should brush up on the Deceptive Trade Practices Act. And begin to pay more attention to what "his subs" are doing on the job!!!!

I can hear it now!

Customer: There's no plumbing in the house!
WTF: Take it up with the plumber who was a subcontractor!!!!
Bumping a two year old thread just shows your obsession with me.

The contents of your post shows your ignorance regarding new home construction laws and arbitration.

btw, COGay has not posted in a while.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 10:22 AM   #92
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackie S View Post
Since this ancient thread was first posted, has the problem with individual debt and people living way above their means changed?

If anything, it might be worse.
Americans are just going to keep going into debt. That is why we need to charge rich immigrants to come to this country.

We can take that money, and lower taxes for the poor people we already have.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 01:29 AM   #93
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

We can't accuse you of putting any thought into this "solution".
So we should let rich immigrants into the country because you can't control your spending habits? How many rich immigrants are trying to get into the country? How many rich immigrants will we need to lower taxes on the poor?
Actually, it won't take any moving in. You, like the poor, already don't pay taxes.
Strange a tycoon like you doesn't know approximately 47% of our citizens have a $0 tax bill. It's not so strange a tycoon such as yourself would seek financial advice on a hooker board.
Do you have an answer, other than a stupid one, how lowering taxes on people who don't pay taxes will help get them get out of debt?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
Americans are just going to keep going into debt. That is why we need to charge rich immigrants to come to this country.

Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 07:49 AM   #94
dilbert firestorm
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
COG ... do you think that's what he tells prospective customers?

That bullshit reminds me of the commercials now showing the dentist, exterminator, and bank security guard .... who just "identify" the problem, but don't "fix it"!!!

Perhaps, little junior-birdman home builder should brush up on the Deceptive Trade Practices Act. And begin to pay more attention to what "his subs" are doing on the job!!!!

I can hear it now!

Customer: There's no plumbing in the house!
WTF: Take it up with the plumber who was a subcontractor!!!!
you must be bored to dredge up an old post from 2 years ago. LOL!
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 08:11 AM   #95
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
you must be bored to dredge up an old post from 2 years ago. LOL!
More like he is obsessed with me....

I suppose I should be flattered.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2017, 05:47 PM   #96
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
So we should let rich immigrants into the country because you can't control your spending habits? How many rich immigrants are trying to get into the country? How many rich immigrants will we need to lower taxes on the poor?
Actually, it won't take any moving in. You, like the poor, already don't pay taxes.
Strange a tycoon like you doesn't know approximately 47% of our citizens have a $0 tax bill. It's not so strange a tycoon such as yourself would seek financial advice on a hooker board.
Do you have an answer, other than a stupid one, how lowering taxes on people who don't pay taxes will help get them get out of debt?

How fucking stupid can you get?

You are assuming facts not in evidence..where have I ever said I didn't know about the large number of people who don't pay income taxes?

When the fuck did I say I wanted to lower income taxes on poor people? Poor people pay property taxes, sales taxes, county taxes, school taxes, etc.

If the government gets more money from people paying to get into the "United" States and become citizens, then money can be spent by the government on things that benefit poor people, including items subsidized by the local governments, and that would help poor people. That would benefit them, and we would get more good immigrants, not a bunch of poor and uneducated peasants.

You sounded like you knew the costs of electricity generation via wind, so I wanted to hear what you had to say. You couldn't answer it completely, so I looked it up myself.

As for me being poor, define "poor"...I probably pay more in taxes each year than you make, you little cockwasher.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 01:25 AM   #97
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

All of the taxes you just mentioned are state taxes. Do you want to involve the feds in paying state taxes?
What part of "We can't accuse you of putting any thought into this "solution"" don't you understand?. Your post was 3 sentences long. You lamented Americans keep going into debt. 1 sentence covered your "solution".
You spoke of the rich immigrants paying the federal government.
I asked how many rich immigrants did you think there are? I asked you how many it would take to lower the tax burden.
You didn't answer those questions in your tirade. Because you can't.
What else besides federal income taxes could you be talking about? Don't bitch at me because you're too lazy to flesh out a stupid idea before you post it. So you can see it is stupid before someone points it out to you.
Now you're all blustery and indignant that no one assumed what you might have added to make the ideas seem less stupid.
If you aren't talking reducing federal income taxes then you are suggesting, the person who wants the country split into separate sections, that the feds be in charge of distributing this "rich immigrant money" to the poor people. To pay state taxes.
That's never going to happen.
To answer your question of how fucking stupid can a person get,
I can only say, look inside yourself.
Quote:
How fucking stupid can you get?

You are assuming facts not in evidence..where have I ever said I didn't know about the large number of people who don't pay income taxes?

When the fuck did I say I wanted to lower income taxes on poor people? Poor people pay property taxes, sales taxes, county taxes, school taxes, etc.

If the government gets more money from people paying to get into the "United" States and become citizens, then money can be spent by the government on things that benefit poor people, including items subsidized by the local governments, and that would help poor people. That would benefit them, and we would get more good immigrants, not a bunch of poor and uneducated peasants.

You sounded like you knew the costs of electricity generation via wind, so I wanted to hear what you had to say. You couldn't answer it completely, so I looked it up myself.

As for me being poor, define "poor"...I probably pay more in taxes each year than you make, you little cockwasher.
I answered your question more completely than you could understand. It was obvious when you couldn't pick up on the fact that everything depended on how much wind there was, why would I keep going?
Especially to educate a prick like you?
And now, after all of your keen ideas to help the "poor", you want me to supply the parameters to define these "poor" people you have been basing your "solution" on.

Again, what part of you not giving this much thought don't you understand?
Old 05-11-2017, 07:07 PM   #98
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
All of the taxes you just mentioned are state taxes. Do you want to involve the feds in paying state taxes?
What part of "We can't accuse you of putting any thought into this "solution"" don't you understand?. Your post was 3 sentences long. You lamented Americans keep going into debt. 1 sentence covered your "solution".
You spoke of the rich immigrants paying the federal government.
I asked how many rich immigrants did you think there are? I asked you how many it would take to lower the tax burden.
You didn't answer those questions in your tirade. Because you can't.
What else besides federal income taxes could you be talking about? Don't bitch at me because you're too lazy to flesh out a stupid idea before you post it. So you can see it is stupid before someone points it out to you.
Now you're all blustery and indignant that no one assumed what you might have added to make the ideas seem less stupid.
If you aren't talking reducing federal income taxes then you are suggesting, the person who wants the country split into separate sections, that the feds be in charge of distributing this "rich immigrant money" to the poor people. To pay state taxes.
That's never going to happen.
To answer your question of how fucking stupid can a person get,
I can only say, look inside yourself.

I answered your question more completely than you could understand. It was obvious when you couldn't pick up on the fact that everything depended on how much wind there was, why would I keep going?
Especially to educate a prick like you?
And now, after all of your keen ideas to help the "poor", you want me to supply the parameters to define these "poor" people you have been basing your "solution" on.

Again, what part of you not giving this much thought don't you understand?
You are an angry and ignorant sumbitch. You twist shit around and claim victory as you sink into a quicksand of shit.

The Feds can take the money and help out the states, which could lower taxes if done properly.

How can a motherfucker like you be too stupid to understand something that simple? Is it because you are a special education "graduate"? Dumbfucks like you should kill themselves for the good of the country.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 08:08 PM   #99
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:

How fucking asinine.

Great solution, JL!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 09:23 PM   #100
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

You address fewer and fewer of the points in your "responses".
Looks to me like you're the one losing your "reasonable" facade. Out of your entire rant, there is one sentence that addresses your wonder solution. You say the feds can give the states money and the states lower taxes. Hello? Earth to douche-bag. All the taxes you mention are tied to owning property except sales tax. You still haven't defined your vision of the poor and I would come down on the side of the poor not owning property.
Should we have different tiers of sales tax?
And now that you have discovered this magic new stream of revenue, you're ready to invest in a wind turbine. You don't know how much money to charge your "rich" immigrants or even how many there are that will pay for entry (especially after they find they still have to be vetted). You don't know jack shit about the costs of your program either.
You're shallow enough that if you could point out what I twisted you would. Just because I don't quote you word for word doesn't mean I've twisted the meaning. This stuff might sound good to you coming out but it loses a lot being written down.
Now STFU and stop whining to me.
Quote:
You are an angry and ignorant sumbitch. You twist shit around and claim victory as you sink into a quicksand of shit.

The Feds can take the money and help out the states, which could lower taxes if done properly.

How can a motherfucker like you be too stupid to understand something that simple? Is it because you are a special education "graduate"? Dumbfucks like you should kill themselves for the good of the country.
You just got "stupidity points".
Do you know sometimes when you look at something with an eye to improve it and you "think" how easy it will be to fix?
This isn't one those. The 10 minutes that you managed to focus on the problem aren't enough..
Old 05-11-2017, 10:20 PM   #101
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
You address fewer and fewer of the points in your "responses".
Looks to me like you're the one losing your "reasonable" facade. Out of your entire rant, there is one sentence that addresses your wonder solution. You say the feds can give the states money and the states lower taxes. Hello? Earth to douche-bag. All the taxes you mention are tied to owning property except sales tax. You still haven't defined your vision of the poor and I would come down on the side of the poor not owning property.
Should we have different tiers of sales tax?
And now that you have discovered this magic new stream of revenue, you're ready to invest in a wind turbine. You don't know how much money to charge your "rich" immigrants or even how many there are that will pay for entry (especially after they find they still have to be vetted). You don't know jack shit about the costs of your program either.
You're shallow enough that if you could point out what I twisted you would. Just because I don't quote you word for word doesn't mean I've twisted the meaning. This stuff might sound good to you coming out but it loses a lot being written down.
Now STFU and stop whining to me.

You just got "stupidity points".
Do you know sometimes when you look at something with an eye to improve it and you "think" how easy it will be to fix?
This isn't one those. The 10 minutes that you managed to focus on the problem aren't enough..
You are a stupid motherfucker, all full of himself. You haven't successfully refuted anything I say, you make shit up, and you argue like a little faggot.

You are a stuttering punk with pathetic grammar and you scrape by on some low rent job.

Read and learn:

The government pays a lot of bills for poor people in this country.

If the government got more money from immigrants, it would have more to spend on poor people.

That would help our economy, also, as well as potentially reduce our debt.

You run along and suck some cock, faggot. Quit trying to outwit your mental superiors with silly gotcha responses. It makes you look even more intellectually challenged.

P.S. Your grammar, sentence fragments, communication skills, and logic are completely fragmented and pathetic. I put your reading skills at the level of a [prohibited topic] grade student.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:24 PM   #102
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:

We can't accuse you of having any brains.

Where is the proof I can't control my spending habits? How do you know if I have more than a million in the stock market or not?

Again, when did I ever say lower taxes on people who don't pay taxes? Just because you either confused the issue by mentioning taxes while you were talking about income taxes and I wasn't, or you are just a stupid motherfucker who can't think straight, it isn't my problem you are a dumbfuck.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 10:30 PM   #103
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
How fucking asinine.
Why give away citizenship for free when we have what the motherfuckers want?

Do pretty girls give it away for free?

Why should Lady Liberty get fucked for free?
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 11:07 PM   #104
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

do the math, ignoramus.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 05-11-2017, 11:35 PM   #105
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

And the dicksuckingklansman gets mad. So mad she can barely keep her nightly quart of cum down. Read and learn hasn't worked out well for you, has it?
You still haven't found those figures yet, have you? Didn't think so. Let me know when you do. Your idea is worthless without numbers.

Clean your shirt off.
Quote:
You are a stupid motherfucker, all full of himself. You haven't successfully refuted anything I say, you make shit up, and you argue like a little faggot.

You are a stuttering punk with pathetic grammar and you scrape by on some low rent job.

Read and learn:

The government pays a lot of bills for poor people in this country.

If the government got more money from immigrants, it would have more to spend on poor people.

That would help our economy, also, as well as potentially reduce our debt.

You run along and suck some cock, faggot. Quit trying to outwit your mental superiors with silly gotcha responses. It makes you look even more intellectually challenged.

P.S. Your grammar, sentence fragments, communication skills, and logic are completely fragmented and pathetic. I put your reading skills at the level of a [prohibited topic] grade student.
Quote:
We can't accuse you of having any brains.

Where is the proof I can't control my spending habits? How do you know if I have more than a million in the stock market or not?

Again, when did I ever say lower taxes on people who don't pay taxes? Just because you either confused the issue by mentioning taxes while you were talking about income taxes and I wasn'tYou said, "We can take that money, and lower taxes for the poor people we already have."
Since we were talking federal money and your stupid ass hadn't said anything about states, I pointed out the poor, the ones your stupid ass hasn't defined, pay no federal taxes. If you had been talking state taxes in the first place you would have said so.
You've been back peddling since. I said your plan was ill thought out. It is. Like I've said. You can't admit mistakes.
, or you are just a stupid motherfucker who can't think straight, it isn't my problem you are a dumbfuck.
Your timeline is fucked up.
This is all in response to your half-assed post.
You haven't added any numbers or defined your terms. Instead of telling me how great you are by babbling insults at me, why don't you calm down and fuck off?
It's not "gotcha" because there's nothing to get.
And if you're so fucking smart, why haven't you worked on your proposal by adding some numbers? Other than a pretend number for a pretend stock account.

The bottom line is you're completely wrong. I'm not going to claim I schooled you because you can't learn. All you can do is talk shit.
Too bad I didn't get a chance to meet those "mental superiors" you talked about so much.
Of course, you never defined them either, did you? Douche-bag.

There really is nothing more satisfying than seeing a fucking asshole, and in this case, a racist fucking asshole, looking for a place to hide, a true and relevant fact to make him seem to be less stupid than he is, or that silent scream that shreds her throat. You can tell they screamed by all the dogs in the area start to bark.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women