Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41551
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35924
Mojojo33117

Old 12-10-2015, 02:10 PM   #91
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by daty/o View Post
Other than the original, this has to be one of the least intelligent posts on this thread. A moderator on a whore board denouncing liberal thought and individual freedom. Some of you guys are so ultra homophobic; I'm surprised you can touch your dick to piss.
That's the funniest shit I've ever heard. They are just THAT homophobic. They are too scared to masturbate, afraid it means they're gay.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 02:14 PM   #92
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
Of course your black friend is upset and offended by the false comparison. It discredits the memory of MLK and the history of the civil rights movement when homos attempt to hijack it. Here's the big difference - while skin color is obvious, sexual preference isn't. If you don't want to be discriminated against for your sexual preference, then keep it to yourself. Nobody has to know or care.

How fucking ignorant. This has got to be one of the most fucked up statements I've seen on here. Discrimination based on obvious difference is wrong but based on differences you can hide, we'll that's OK. I've know you were a retrograde cock nugget for a while but this takes the fucking cake. Way to step in, shitbird.
Old 12-10-2015, 03:39 PM   #93
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
How fucking ignorant. This has got to be one of the most fucked up statements I've seen on here. Discrimination based on obvious difference is wrong but based on differences you can hide, we'll that's OK. I've know you were a retrograde cock nugget for a while but this takes the fucking cake. Way to step in, shitbird.
He is a black person. You cannot know the black experience anymore than I can know the half Mexican experience. (from your own previous pronouncements, paraphrased)
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 04:10 PM   #94
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
No, they don't. Because they are not homosexuals. They are bisexuals. They are different to begin with.

And your point is? The "split" attraction of bisexuals is no more relevant to homosexuals than it is to heterosexuals. That sword cuts both ways. Are you not really straight - like you think you are - because someone else is at least partially attracted to both sexes? That means heterosexuality is a choice, too, right?

Not true. Even if it was something of a choice, that does NOT mean that therapy can affect it one way or another.

And I recall reading about a survey that studied bisexuals that were put in a situation where one of their partners forced them to make a choice. The overwhelming majority of bisexuals chose to break off the hetero relationship and stay with their homosexual partners.

What does that tell you about "bisexuals"? Perhaps that a LOT of them are not really attracted to the opposite sex. They just play the part to fit in to society, perhaps for family or religious reasons.

So, your argument rests on the alleged choices of people who are mostly faking same sex attraction.

And there you give away your whole argument. Thanks for putting cure in italics

It's all about getting rid of people you don't like. And you will grasp at any dishonest straw to give yourself hope. Even phony reparative therapies that not only don't cure homosexuals, but often inflict significant emotional damage on them.

You can't pray the gay away. No matter how much you pray you can.
lustlad is really getting schooled ...well written exNYer
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 04:19 PM   #95
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
He is a black person. You cannot know the black experience anymore than I can know the half Mexican experience. (from your own previous pronouncements, paraphrased)
If you suck a dick will you then know the homosexual experience?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 06:34 PM   #96
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
lustlad is really getting schooled ...well written exNYer
Yeah, Ex seems to know a bunch about being a homo.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 07:15 PM   #97
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If you suck a dick will you then know the homosexual experience?
Yes, you certainly would, according to Wormby's experience and pronouncements on similar issues.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:44 PM   #98
tandyscone
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No, but they do contradict the argument that homosexuality is never a choice. The fact that there are bisexuals means sexual preference may be a continuum rather than a discrete question of straight versus gay, at least for some people. If that's the case, then a bisexual could be 90% straight and 10% gay, or vice versa. Or maybe 50/50. Clearly there is an element of free choice involved - and a likelihood that at least some bisexuals could respond successfully to therapy if they wanted to go one way instead of both ways. That's not something the queers want to acknowledge. They hate any suggestion that there might be a "cure" for homosexuality.
You're confusing choice of sexual orientation with choice of sexual partner. You may be able to force a bisexual to choose to have sex with only one gender, but you cannot force a bisexual to quit being attracted to both genders, just as you cannot force a heterosexual to quit being attracted to the opposite gender, or a homosexual to quit being attracted to the same gender. Except for rape, who you have sex with is always a choice. What gender you find attractive is not, and that applies consistently across the entire continuum of sexual orientation.
tandyscone is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 08:56 PM   #99
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
You're confusing choice of sexual orientation with choice of sexual partner. You may be able to force a bisexual to choose to have sex with only one gender, but you cannot force a bisexual to quit being attracted to both genders, just as you cannot force a heterosexual to quit being attracted to the opposite gender, or a homosexual to quit being attracted to the same gender. Except for rape, who you have sex with is always a choice. What gender you find attractive is not, and that applies consistently across the entire continuum of sexual orientation.
Ironically, if homosexuality retains its glamorous status with the liberals who own this country, and they encourage gays to "marry", we might get an answer from the percentage of non biological raised offspring (adoptees) who "realize" they are gay who come from homosexual "marriages" versus the number of non biological raised offspring (adoptees) who hail from traditional couples.

If the offspring of gay couples are more likely to "realize" they are gay, then you have a problem - those offspring are being influenced by their environment - it isn't solely genetic.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 09:38 PM   #100
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I'll stack my reviews up against yours anytime. How are things in Pigburgh?
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:09 PM   #101
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

The original Pissant from Pissburgh shows his face, or whatever you call that lump of fat that site on top of his ass!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2015, 10:50 PM   #102
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandyscone View Post
And Lusty Tard just got his ass handed to him yet again. Bravo.
Old 12-10-2015, 10:51 PM   #103
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
How would you know? You sucked some dicks lately?
Old 12-11-2015, 07:32 AM   #104
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
The original Pissant from Pissburgh shows his face, or whatever you call that lump of fat that site on top of his ass!
Don't act like you know anything about me, but I know your a stupid, lazy dirty pig. I can hit a golf ball farther than you go on vacation.
Old 12-11-2015, 07:34 AM   #105
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
I'll stack my reviews up against yours anytime. How are things in Pigburgh?
Oh, and anybody should be impressed? I was doing reviews here before there was an ECCIE and you were sucking cock in NY.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women