Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston
test
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60548
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42052
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36415
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-02-2018, 08:55 AM   #91
Hexy88
Registered Member

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComeSomeMore View Post
You have diarrhea of the mouth. There is a difference between the varied types of prostitution and each carry different risks and rewards.

Its amazing the level of pure idiocy that you seem to show! ..So are you saying one is more prostitution than the other??? And what kind of reward am i expecting from these different types of prostitution??? A coupon?? A love connection?? Is one safer than the other to the point that it justifies itself to being a lesser of prostitution?? ...this is ridiculously insane!!!

At the end of the day!..the reality would be that LE would not give a dam about your precious categories and definitely will not take your "rewards" remark into consideration. When is time to take action under law it will all be considered prostitution. Go and try to defend yourself to claiming that you were only working with Indy's because its a less of a prostitution. Quit being blinded by the actual reality of the hobby and maybe that way you won't throw a hissy fit when the actual consequences come to light.
Hexy88 is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 12:38 PM   #92
BackToDrawingBoard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hexy88 View Post
Its amazing the level of pure idiocy that you seem to show! ..So are you saying one is more prostitution than the other??? And what kind of reward am i expecting from these different types of prostitution??? A coupon?? A love connection?? Is one safer than the other to the point that it justifies itself to being a lesser of prostitution?? ...this is ridiculously insane!!!

At the end of the day!..the reality would be that LE would not give a dam about your precious categories and definitely will not take your "rewards" remark into consideration. When is time to take action under law it will all be considered prostitution. Go and try to defend yourself to claiming that you were only working with Indy's because its a less of a prostitution. Quit being blinded by the actual reality of the hobby and maybe that way you won't throw a hissy fit when the actual consequences come to light.
This is an example of what the guy is trying to say.

AMP risks = getting raided by police anytime, getting deported after arrest, accused of being a trafficker if the girl is a "owner," getting robbed by minorities in the middle of the night and can't go to the police, staying in a disease infested and dirty spa, having to deal with drunk assholes in the middle of the night, AMP clients always try to bareback Asian spa girls, not much money from donation and getting overworked

AMP rewards = don't have to screen using a phone, don't have to get a hotel room and can in fact live in the spa 24/7 which means free room and board, can turn away drunk or unruly clients while having the protection of a solid gate or door, work with other spa girls so it doesn't seem so boring or lonely

independent risks = drama with clients and drama on the boards, can fall in love with regular clients, have to get own room or own incall, worried about negative reviews that could effect bad client turn-out, outcall stings, have to deal with stalker types that harass women, have to do a lot of screening and have to deal with a lot of no shows and wasting of time

independent rewards = bigger money, can be more selective or set rules, can get loyal regulars, can be friends with hobbyists and do things together outside of the session, independence away from bosses and pimps, getting an ego boost from receiving many yes reviews and doing photo shoots, can be more UTR or draw less attention from police

streetwalker risks = can get easily busted because they are visible on the streets, have to deal with violent or greedy pimps and street gangs, have to deal with cheap minority clients that are roughnecks, could get murdered by a serial killer, getting physically and mentally worn down from walking and standing all day trying to attract tricks and running away from police, bad weather could slow down business, forced to work in the nights because it's easier to hide and to do SW in the night which is generally more dangerous than daytime, more drugs on the streets which could get them hooked

streetwalker rewards = protected by pimp or gang, quick easy money since most guys just want a quick bj in car, walking around all day will keep the body fit and surely attract more clients, can easily size a client up by getting up close and personal, no motel or hotel overhead
BackToDrawingBoard is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 02:12 PM   #93
Back2HoustonHobby
Valued Poster

^^ wolfie aka shinepro aka TS layer is back
Back2HoustonHobby is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 08:54 PM   #94
mikemendez
BANNED

Encounters: 14

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbone2u View Post
You are talking out of both sides of your mouth MM
Like I said.... it's all about being popular here
You said it, not me, so my popularity is an issue for you? since you desire to be popular and aren't.
mikemendez is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2018, 09:03 PM   #95
mikemendez
BANNED

Quote:
Too funny......MM tells his beloved followers they are stupid and everything else.....but they still can't stop wanting to suck his dick.

You guys forgot what happened to your beloved agencies. This will be the same.
This statement made by you is the reason I said "sounds like a threat", you're correct, not to anyone on this site, but a threat to the providers, "You guys forgot what happened to your beloved agencies. This "will" be the same".[/QUOTE] you said it as a matter of fact, had you stated "it could end in the same manner as the agencies" then no red flag would have caught my attention, the reason it did catch my attention is because I have first hand knowledge of what's occurring out in the amp/provider field, you attached yourself to the problem currently occuring, someone you know is or you yourself is gonna blow the whistle and report such activity to LE and I bet its to discredit me. The other thing that drew my attention to your statement was the fact that it bothered you enough to respond to what I was accusing you of, that is , making a threat, perhaps you weren't aware of it, I was.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:19 PM   #96
mikemendez
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Who is "us"?

TB has been around for quite awhile ... longer than you!

Apparently, you've never heard a threat!

Your lack of discretion by offering information is more of a "threat" to the "providers" and the next folks who follow your lead and try their luck with them .... if you want to explore threats!
TB has been around for quite awhile ... longer than you! Glad you pointed this out, he's like a high school senior who's intimidated by a fifth grader, tsk tsk! But you know best.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:32 PM   #97
mikemendez
BANNED

Quote:
Anytime you put as much information out to this whole board....you are allowing ALL guys on here to have access. You really think ALL the guys on here are good guys? You're giving out info on the Asian community that until now has been relatively safe....now not so much.
You have opened up Pandora's box.
I don't really think you are as much about sharing as you are being popular.

You may want to think about the dark side involved in putting out so much info and the harm it might cause. There are plenty of ways to share info without going down the road you chose.
just my 2 cents
Again you bring up the same point "being popular" you want to be, but aren't, least not in a good way, its what you desire and make mention of, maybe you aren't aware that you're doing it. I'm very popular currently, no fault of my own, I didn't intend to be, although according to many rational hobbyist, it just happens to be my current status. I offered to listen to guys complaining, not one offered a legitimate reason, I took it upon myself to point out one of the reasons I feel complaints are occurring.
Old 09-03-2018, 02:59 PM   #98
tbone2u
Account Disabled

Encounters: 11

Mm.....the last thing I want is to be popular with your dick suckers or with anyone else for that matter. I share plenty of info, just not to everyone on the board.
tbone2u is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 03:02 PM   #99
mikemendez
BANNED

Okay, if you say so.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:06 PM   #100
deju
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemendez View Post
Again you bring up the same point "being popular" you want to be, but aren't, least not in a good way, its what you desire and make mention of, maybe you aren't aware that you're doing it. I'm very popular currently, no fault of my own, I didn't intend to be, although according to many rational hobbyist, it just happens to be my current status. I offered to listen to guys complaining, not one offered a legitimate reason, I took it upon myself to point out one of the reasons I feel complaints are occurring.
Get off your stupid soapbox and start providing info on new girls. The more you post stupid shit that no one cares about, the more everyone will realize that you are all fluff and nothing else.
deju is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:35 PM   #101
mikemendez
BANNED

okay, send me a pm, I'll hook you up. no problem.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:48 PM   #102
deju
BANNED

Quote:
okay, send me a pm, I'll hook you up. no problem.
This is what mikemendez provided to me through a pm about an UTR Asian provider who is supposedly independent.

"her name is lisa call 713-884-3131 ask the person that answers your call for "provider lisa" he will offer to send her to your place or invite you to come over 1.6 all in she will honor any request, no rush."

But the phone number is for HPD.

http://www.houstontx.gov/police/phone.htm
deju is offline   Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 11:58 PM   #103
ShortnSweet
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

How long before the next ban? Anyone taking bets?
ShortnSweet is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 12:02 AM   #104
mikemendez
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShortnSweet View Post
How long before the next ban? Anyone taking bets?
Which profile? he has more than one currently, I'll share it via pm, this guy thinks I'm gonna share with "that group' about girls. Like I said in the past, I'll send them on a wild goose chase.
Old 09-04-2018, 12:08 AM   #105
deju
BANNED

Quote:
Which profile? he has more than one currently, I'll share it via pm, this guy thinks I'm gonna share with "that group' about girls. Like I said in the past, I'll send them on a wild goose chase.
Wild goose chase is a wild good chase but straight to police is no man's land. Everyone now knows that you are willing to do that with your so-called contacts. You are LE. You are very dangerous and a threat to the hobby community. No one in their right mind should contact you or use any of your so-called contacts. STING STING STING WARNING!!!
deju is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women