Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 03-15-2022, 03:29 PM   #91
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://t.me/rrndaily/219736
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 03:41 PM   #92
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Somebody's mom forgot to turn off the wifi to Bambinos laptop. So many memes...so little time?!!

Right?
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 04:50 PM   #93
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
Somebody's mom forgot to turn off the wifi to Bambinos laptop. So many memes...so little time?!!

Right?
Who wants to tell him exactly 2 people open up any of them?
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-15-2022, 07:06 PM   #94
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Russia sanctions 13 Americans, including Joe and Hunter Biden, Hillary Clinton

https://nypost.com/2022/03/15/russia...-clinton-more/

So this means Putin has done more to punish Hunter Biden for his corruption than the entire American government
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 06:40 AM   #95
bambino
Valued Poster

https://twitter.com/DEFCONWSALERTS/s...scGJftkIw&s=09
Old 03-16-2022, 07:29 AM   #96
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

The US Senate voted unanimously yesterday condemning Putin of war crimes. That’s my America.
No word if there will be a second vote praising Putin for being Savvy or genius.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 07:31 AM   #97
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Yeah I could tell how worried about it they were when the announcement was made and Jen Psaki said they will just have to forge ahead.
Those sanctions have about as much teeth as you do brains!
So I heard that since Tucker the tratior Carlson is looking for a side kick on fox, you interested?
Your pretty treasonous, I'm sure you two can work something out!
You'll be a star too! ⭐⭐⭐
Although you'll probably be paid in roubles! 😂🤣😂Tratior!

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post

So this means Putin has done more to punish Hunter Biden for his corruption than the entire American government
Dogface78 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 07:48 AM   #98
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogface78 View Post
Yeah I could tell how worried about it they were when the announcement was made and Jen Psaki said they will just have to forge ahead.
Those sanctions have about as much teeth as you do brains!
So I heard that since Tucker the tratior Carlson is looking for a side kick on fox, you interested?
Your pretty treasonous, I'm sure you two can work something out!
You'll be a star too! ⭐⭐⭐
Although you'll probably be paid in roubles! ������Tratior!
Pssst, DF, it’s RUBLES, not “roubles”

Which are now backed by gold. Yep, Putin is pretty smart.
Old 03-16-2022, 08:09 AM   #99
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:

You're pathetic dude. When you're done drinking the FaUx brand orange foolaid, does it just have too much sugar in it? I mean you seem to post the most sugar-fueled hatred of Americans vs the accountability of Putin in Ukraine. If I had to guess, Repturds only support negative retorts towards the Democrats but can watch ANY authoritarian try to run roughshod over opponents. It's the new Repturd mentality of controlling a narrative against the other party vs holding enemies accountable.

In spite of sanctions I heard Russia's new favorite fruit is Berries. So good for the sugar rush required to mindlessly oppress those in their sites, despite any common sense or morality. Delicious
eyecu2 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2022, 08:19 AM   #100
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
You're pathetic dude. When you're done drinking the FaUx brand orange foolaid, does it just have too much sugar in it? I mean you seem to post the most sugar-fueled hatred of Americans vs the accountability of Putin in Ukraine. If I had to guess, Repturds only support negative retorts towards the Democrats but can watch ANY authoritarian try to run roughshod over opponents. It's the new Repturd mentality of controlling a narrative against the other party vs holding enemies accountable.

In spite of sanctions I heard Russia's new favorite fruit is Berries. So good for the sugar rush required to mindlessly oppress those in their sites, despite any common sense or morality. Delicious
Clearly you lack in reading comprehension - as my post was about someone finally holding Hunter Biden responsible for his corruption. But instead you resorted to juvenile insults - which are not only against the rules here but show that you can't defend the subject matter at hand.

But hey, you keep doing you
Old 03-16-2022, 08:21 AM   #101
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Pssst, DF, it’s RUBLES, not “roubles”

Which are now backed by gold. Yep, Putin is pretty smart.
You would know!
Now why should I care?
Old 03-16-2022, 08:41 AM   #102
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Is this thread about Hunter Biden?
It's your thread, stick to the script tratior!
WhaaaaaWhaaaaaaa!!!!
Hunter Biden! Corruption!
WhaaaaWhaaaaa Hillary's emails!
WhaaaaaWhaaaaaa! Trump government classified government documents at his fucking golf resort!
Oh shit better not mention that!
WhaaaaaaWhaaaaaaa!
Anthony Fauchi is Adolf Hitler!
WhaaaaaaWhaaaaaaa!!!!!!

People are dying in Ukraine because of your support of a wanna be strongman piece of shit!
That extorted that very country with funds approved by Congress for lethal aid!
And his support and admiration of dictator that is even a bigger piece of shit than he is, and he gutted NATO!
Hes a tratior, your a tratior, your boy Tuckers a tratior, and 85% of the assholes posting in this thread are traitors!

Now get back on thread tratior!

Quote:
Clearly you lack in reading comprehension - as my post was about someone finally holding Hunter Biden responsible for his corruption. But instead you resorted to juvenile insults - which are not only against the rules here but show that you can't defend the subject matter at hand.

But hey, you keep doing you
Old 03-16-2022, 11:20 AM   #103
berryberry
Valued Poster

Senile Biden continues to suck Putin off while libtards babble endlessly about treason and the only President of the last 4 who held Putin in check, President Trump.

Senile Biden's not being tough on Russia. He just gave them everything they wanted on Iran, so they can keep making money.

They're going to reach a deal next week with the same diplomats they've put sanctions on (and vice versa). And for political spite, not any national security boon.

Putin has the goods on Hunter Biden and is playing Senile Biden for a stooge. That looks pretty damn savvy to most observers
Old 03-16-2022, 01:36 PM   #104
Dogface78
Valued Poster

Hey bud, do think that the swing voters, the ones that you really need to persuade, do you think they are not going to remember who said what, and who did what for Putin?
Believe me, the dem will remind them I think the midterms are a pipe dream at this point for you all!
You can sit here preaching and lying to the choir to make yourselves feel good!. But they will remember and the dems will see to it!
You can blah! blah! blah! All you want you post every 5 minutes in ahooker board til the cows come home.
But your pretty much fucked!
A d just like sorry assed Mitch who has himself to blame for him not impeaching that turd, you will ha e yourselves to blame for your backing of Putin!
They will remember!
And yes your a tratior!
And understand this too!
Notice that I can call you traitors and nothing happens?
Now I cannot get away with calling you a motherfucker perhaps because I have no proof that you ever had sex with your mother, and that would conceivably be a false accusation!

But here the proof of your treason is in your very words!
So perhaps someone else is in agreement with me!
I don't expect any acknowledgment or denial and nore should they.
But I personally would rather be called anything but a tratior!
I'm sure by now you've given up on RTMing that particular word! 😂

And yes you are a tratior! 😂😅😂

Quote:
Senile Biden continues to suck Putin off while libtards babble endlessly about treason and the only President of the last 4 who held Putin in check, President Trump.

Senile Biden's not being tough on Russia. He just gave them everything they wanted on Iran, so they can keep making money.

They're going to reach a deal next week with the same diplomats they've put sanctions on (and vice versa). And for political spite, not any national security boon.

Putin has the goods on Hunter Biden and is playing Senile Biden for a stooge. That looks pretty damn savvy to most observers
Old 03-16-2022, 01:58 PM   #105
snoopy75
Premium Access

Encounters: 78

This thread has gone into the weeds, but the midterms are going to be an absolute bloodbath as long as inflation and gas prices continue this way. Yes, the Dems can call people Russian plants, traitors, spys, sympathizers, homophobes, racists, xenophobes, etc etc etc but the American people (with the exception of whackadoodle leftists) are sick to death of identity politics.

BLOODBATH!
snoopy75 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women