Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-14-2013, 08:19 AM   #91
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Just so you can get the "connection" ... to HEALTH CARE INSURANCE today ... ACA ...

"so ... it will cost them $5,000 a year to get it through their employer or $700 if they don't .....

or it will cost them $12,000 a year to get it on their own or $700 if they don't."

It will cost the employer $700 a year per employee if employer doesn't provide insurance or

....... $5,000 a year for each employee if the employer provides insurance.

Since the employer is interested in a profit ... let's see now ... what would help that goal?

Like I said WTF .... how on Earth would you be able to identify "ignorance"?????

You can't even do math!............that's why I asked you who kept your golf card on the course!
The math is...the government will either have an extra $700 per employee or the employee will have insurance. Quite simple really. Sorry you are having trouble with the math.

As it is now, none have insurance and the government pays for their doctor visits in the form of ER visits.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:46 AM   #92
JD Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 54

WTF, if I was you I would never use the word "ignorant". You are the poster child for the word.
JD Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 08:49 AM   #93
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
WTF, if I was you I would never use the word "ignorant". You are the poster child for the word.

so in post #9 the death panel bullshit has been proven to be bullshit, yet you continue to argue about it ..

that's ignorant
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:25 AM   #94
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7 View Post
so in post #9 the death panel bullshit has been proven to be bullshit, yet you continue to argue about it ..

that's ignorant
Is there a door in the Department that says "Death Panel" ... most likely not.

Is there a door in the Department that says "Board to Determine Approved Services" .. perhaps .... or something similar............

that is because ... WTF so frequently recommended ... health care services should be rationed to those who have a longer life expectancy under ACA.. as opposed to those "old farts" who have contributed the MOST MONEY ... DEPOSITS AND TAX DOLLARS to the system. The identification of that "board" as a "death panel" might rub on your nerves, but it would not be nearly as stressful as the "old fart" who was denied coverage for treatment that could save his life after all these years of contributions so some half-cooked crackhead could get treated for a dirty needle infection ... or something similar.

So you call it what you want .... a body that makes life and death decisions .. is a "death panel" .... or ..

do you prefer "life panel"? ... Deciding who lives! ..................."Schindler' s List" ...

..... how about "WTF's List" ............... you poster child for equal protection!!! you!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:31 AM   #95
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Sarah Palin lives... In the minds, thoughts and posts of so many of you Mensa scholars!

I think the crying, whining, pissing and moaning has reached a record high!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:32 AM   #96
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
If you were me , I'd shoot myself. Not sure where though as I would have neither a heart nor brain.
Death Panels were made up political rhetoric that the Tea Party Folks fell for. The left then had their turn with Paul Ryan and throwing grandma off the cliff. But then you are not me and those nuanced discussion escape your simple mind.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:32 AM   #97
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
As it is now, none have insurance and the government pays for their doctor visits in the form of ER visits.
You are misled and misinformed "grasshopper"!

As it will be after ACA kicks in .... so says the CBO ... and those who are well-informed.

When did you stop reading? 2009?
Old 08-14-2013, 09:38 AM   #98
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
You are misled and misinformed "grasshopper"!

As it will be after ACA kicks in .... so says the CBO ... and those who are well-informed.

When did you stop reading? 2009?

when did you stop reading, post # 8 ?
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 09:39 AM   #99
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So you call it what you want .... a body that makes life and death decisions .. is a "death panel" .... or ..

do you prefer "life panel"? ... Deciding who lives! ..................."Schindler' s List" ...

..... how about "WTF's List" ............... you poster child for equal protection!!! you!!!
We have that now, they are insurance companies and state regulators! What a miskeading piece of crap Sarah Palin is/was and you keep falling in it!
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:55 AM   #100
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

If one of your relations pulls the plug on you then they are a death panel.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 10:58 AM   #101
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post

I've given to order to let me expire without any artificial assistance..

I am the death panel.

CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 08-14-2013, 11:05 AM   #102
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
We have that now, they are insurance companies and state regulators! What a miskeading piece of crap Sarah Palin is/was and you keep falling in it!
Sorry. You really do need to go read the law, before you start discussing it. "The Secretary" sets the regulations regarding coverage standards for the carriers ... there is a "board" ... "panel" ... "committee" ... you call it whatever you want ... who decide if certain treatments will be COVERED ... and whether certain drugs will be COVERED ... Medicare and Medicaid have that same "process" .. if the administrator turns you down .. you appeal to the "BOARD"!!!!!

Under "normal" administrative review processes you can appeal to a court to referee ... fairly standard throughout the Federal and State governments ... BUT NOT THE ACA.

At this point there is no right of appeal (i.e. DUE PROCESS) for denial of service/supplies/meds.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:11 AM   #103
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
The standard medical "power of attorney" has language that provides for some reasonable determination ... you may find some at Office Depot with a fill in the blanks ... but the standard is to give some medical basis for the guidance of the one giving the order....and the appointed person must comply with those standards. Without authorizing physicians to interact in the decision making, I doubt if you are going to find many medical personal who are going to "pull the plug" ... and in the absence of their approval .... "relations" had better keep their "grimies" off the power or feeding tubes.

The Secretary is not going to get a "pass" by saying ... it was "the family" that did it!!!!!
Old 08-14-2013, 11:12 AM   #104
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
I've given to order to let me expire without any artificial assistance..

I am the death panel.
A humanitarian gesture.
Old 08-14-2013, 11:13 AM   #105
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
when did you stop reading, post # 8 ?
Long after you did, that's for sure!

AMPReviews.net