Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70793
biomed163177
Yssup Rider60818
gman4453287
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48631
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42502
CryptKicker37213
The_Waco_Kid36934
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-21-2021, 08:49 AM   #1006
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

https://thenationalpulse.com/breakin...-pennsylvania/
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 08:57 AM   #1007
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
No wonder you never past any content with your posts. Or offer any “proof” for your version of “Don’t Make the Real Americans Angry.”

College kid writes a story on a block and you put it up here like it’s gospel. All day every day.

Catherine Salgado

Catherine Salgado is a double-major in Classical Languages and Theology and a contributor to The National Pulse.
Why didnt she write that story in Biblical Aramaic? Seems to be what she’s studying...

So can we not call this meandering, tedious thread a “debate?” It isn’t.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHSHWHSHSHSHW
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 09:24 AM   #1008
bambino
Valued Poster

This Georgia hearing on voter fraud was banned by YouTube!!! Another bastion of truth!

https://youtu.be/RXc0IAPME6M

Inquiring minds might want to ask why Big Tech and the MSM won’t report the truth?
Old 06-21-2021, 11:52 AM   #1009
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/20288
Old 06-21-2021, 12:00 PM   #1010
bambino
Valued Poster

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...night-hid-fro/
Old 06-21-2021, 12:31 PM   #1011
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/RealDonaldoTrumpo/1340
Old 06-21-2021, 06:44 PM   #1012
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Beats pole dancing I s'pose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
From MediaBias Fact Check:
John Solomon serves as the Editor-in-Chief. Solomon was formerly a journalist with The Hill, leaving the paper in October 2019. Solomon’s reporting has been described as conspiratorial and pro-Trump....
I think even the pole dancer at Snopes knows David VaZandt over at MediaBias is a fraud. Probably use to stuff one dollar bills in the Snopes dancer's G-string, back in the day. The Dr. Fauci of Journalism. The Da Vince of goose-poop painting. Let's take a gander at the illustrious little fella, eh?

...Dave Van Zandt, a healthcare industry worker from North Carolina and owner of MediaBiasFactCheck.com, touts his site as frequently being referenced by reputable center-left sources including “USA Today, Reuters Fact Check, Science Feedback, Washington Post, and NPR, among dozens of others.”

According to Zandt’s bio, you can trust his arbitration of facts because “since High School (a long time ago), Dave has been interested in politics and noticed as a kid the same newspaper report in two different papers was very different in their tone.”

Yet, in an astounding example of deceptive hypocrisy, Zandt was forced in 2017 to amend his biography for including outright false information about his credentials following a fact-check of MediaBiasFactCheck.com conducted by the conservative news site World Net Daily.

Zandt had previously claimed in his biography that he was a veteran journalist with over two decades of experience:

“Dave has been freelancing for 25+ years for a variety of print and web mediums (sic), with a focus on media bias and the role of media in politics. Dave is a registered Non-Affiliated voter who values evidence-based reporting,” his biography stated in 2017, as WND reports. “Dave Van Zandt obtained a Communications Degree before pursuing a higher degree in the sciences. Dave currently works full-time in the health care industry. Dave has spent more than 20 years as an armchair researcher on media bias and its role in political influence.”

Yet, not a single or byline or article written by Zandt could be found on the web to corroborate Zandt actually worked as a journalist.

Pressed on his purported “25+ years” of experience writing for print and web media, Zandt admitted the information he provided about his journalism background was fabricated.

“I am not sure why the 25+ years is still on the website. That was removed a year ago when I first started the website. All of the writing I did was small print news zines from the ’90s. I felt that what I wrote in the ’90s is not related to what I am doing today so I removed it. Again, I am not a journalist,” he told WND. “...

Credibility?!? He don't need no stinking credibility...
P.S. Don't tell Speedy - he'll be soul crushed - yet again.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 06:50 PM   #1013
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I think even the pole dancer at Snopes knows David VaZandt over at MediaBias is a fraud. Probably use to stuff one dollar bills in the Snopes dancer's G-string, back in the day. The Dr. Fauci of Journalism. The Da Vince of goose-poop painting. Let's take a gander at the illustrious little fella, eh?

...Dave Van Zandt, a healthcare industry worker from North Carolina and owner of MediaBiasFactCheck.com, touts his site as frequently being referenced by reputable center-left sources including “USA Today, Reuters Fact Check, Science Feedback, Washington Post, and NPR, among dozens of others.”

According to Zandt’s bio, you can trust his arbitration of facts because “since High School (a long time ago), Dave has been interested in politics and noticed as a kid the same newspaper report in two different papers was very different in their tone.”

Yet, in an astounding example of deceptive hypocrisy, Zandt was forced in 2017 to amend his biography for including outright false information about his credentials following a fact-check of MediaBiasFactCheck.com conducted by the conservative news site World Net Daily.

Zandt had previously claimed in his biography that he was a veteran journalist with over two decades of experience:

“Dave has been freelancing for 25+ years for a variety of print and web mediums (sic), with a focus on media bias and the role of media in politics. Dave is a registered Non-Affiliated voter who values evidence-based reporting,” his biography stated in 2017, as WND reports. “Dave Van Zandt obtained a Communications Degree before pursuing a higher degree in the sciences. Dave currently works full-time in the health care industry. Dave has spent more than 20 years as an armchair researcher on media bias and its role in political influence.”

Yet, not a single or byline or article written by Zandt could be found on the web to corroborate Zandt actually worked as a journalist.

Pressed on his purported “25+ years” of experience writing for print and web media, Zandt admitted the information he provided about his journalism background was fabricated.

“I am not sure why the 25+ years is still on the website. That was removed a year ago when I first started the website. All of the writing I did was small print news zines from the ’90s. I felt that what I wrote in the ’90s is not related to what I am doing today so I removed it. Again, I am not a journalist,” he told WND. “...

But hey, their “sources” are unassailable!!!!!!!
Old 06-21-2021, 08:50 PM   #1014
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

I can't even imagine the level of stupidity required to still believe the election was fraudulently stolen from Donnie Dumb Ass almost 8 months after the fact.

How do these people live? I mean seriously -- how do they know enough to buy food. Let alone prepare it so they don't die from food poisoning. What keeps them from freezing to death in the winter or roasting to death in the summer? I would really like to know because I cannot imagine a scenario where someone so freaking stupid can actually survive on their own.

Perhaps you can shed some light on this Bambi. Seeing how you are the eccie poster child for perpetuating this crap.

How do you manage to keep alive? Who feeds you? How do you manage to keep from starving to death every day?

Please answer these questions for us bambi. Enquiring minds want to know.
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 08:56 PM   #1015
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jam3768 View Post
I can't even imagine the level of stupidity required to still believe the election was fraudulently stolen from Donnie Dumb Ass almost 8 months after the fact.

How do these people live? I mean seriously -- how do they know enough to buy food. Let alone prepare it so they don't die from food poisoning. What keeps them from freezing to death in the winter or roasting to death in the summer? I would really like to know because I cannot imagine a scenario where someone so freaking stupid can actually survive on their own.

Perhaps you can shed some light on this Bambi. Seeing how you are the eccie poster child for perpetuating this crap.

How do you manage to keep alive? Who feeds you? How do you manage to keep from starving to death every day?

Please answer these questions for us bambi. Enquiring minds want to know.

i live quite well. and there is no way in HELL Beavis Butt-Head Biden won the election.

NO WAY IN HELL

BAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-21-2021, 08:58 PM   #1016
bambino
Valued Poster

https://t.me/BoldSpearElmerFudd/20579

Q
Old 06-21-2021, 09:16 PM   #1017
winn dixie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

With Jam back he doubles the lefts iq here.
Hes ok by me.

I just wish he would just look at the numbers! The election was the insurrection/coup
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 05:58 AM   #1018
Jam3768
BANNED

Encounters: 36

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
With Jam back he doubles the lefts iq here.
Hes ok by me.

I just wish he would just look at the numbers! The election was the insurrection/coup
Thanks Wd. You're ok by me too
Jam3768 is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 06:23 AM   #1019
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post

As I have been told by Trump supporters -- attack the content, not the source.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 06-22-2021, 06:25 AM   #1020
bambino
Valued Poster

That’s a lie Speedy.

Here’s more truth. Another one caught on video running ballots multiple times in Georgia.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...lection-night/

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women