Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42362
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-11-2020, 06:36 AM   #991
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Trump was staying positive and confident like all good leaders should do! Otherwise the panic wouldve made the antifa riots look like a birthday party!

Those so called lies are actually the spin of the lsm media! odummer told so many lies like slick willie that folks just stopped counting! Plus odummer covered up all of killarys messes!
We all knew the truth thanks to the media, which Trump despises. In this case they reported the truth, which contradicted most of Trump's statements.
Old 09-11-2020, 08:04 AM   #992
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Nuggie, you're gonna be one of those folks that are gonna be crying like a baby when Trump wins. Make sure there are no TV crews around when you it happens. I would hate to see you embarrass yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
yep, I do resent it that a full fledged crook managed to fool a bunch of rednecks enough to get into office. But we'll cure that soon. OH YEAH, When was Trumpy boy ever honest? Never!
Old 09-11-2020, 08:07 AM   #993
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I read a very interesting article yesterday. It was titled - Biden has a Florida problem. Basically, the hispanic vote is not going to the Dems there as was predicted. I'll try to find it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Interesting thoughts. I agree that the people who have decided for whom to vote will not be changing their minds. It's those pesky undecided voters who will decided Trump's fate. The debates won't change anyone's mind but how will they impact the undecided votes?

Trump still trails Biden by 7-8% at the national level while he trailed Clinton by only 3% on election day 2016. Trump trails in most of the battleground states and, more importantly, with 7+ weeks to go before the election, he is not closing the gap in most states, if any.

And to make matters worse for Trump, his campaign is seemingly running out of money. I don't know how effective advertising is in political campaigns, but Biden is inundating the airwaves with his ads in the battleground states.
Old 09-11-2020, 10:17 AM   #994
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Found it. I thought the Dems had the hispanic vote sewed up in Florida. I didn't know the different ideologies of some hispanic groups and how that comes into play now.

Joe Biden has a Florida problem. Why he’s losing the key swing state https://news.yahoo.com/joe-biden-flo...wer&soc_trk=ma
Old 09-11-2020, 08:48 PM   #995
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Trump was staying positive and confident like all good leaders should do! Otherwise the panic wouldve made the antifa riots look like a birthday party!

Those so called lies are actually the spin of the lsm media! odummer told so many lies like slick willie that folks just stopped counting! Plus odummer covered up all of killarys messes!
Those so called lies are lies about what he knew after being told by his advisors, experts (whatever you think about them, it doesn't matter because...) and what China told him to expect. What he told the American people was plain, straight up sugar coated story that had no basis in reality. *IF* you are going to lie about something bad, you should make sure you ain't gonna be around when the shit hits the fan. He knew people were going to die. And he was told by different people, not just one source. And if it were a movie, this is how he mislead the American people. He should have invested his time in office wisely at the start of the Covid by aggressively enacting policies that would have saved lives. But no...."just like the flu. It will go away."

Quote:

...Trump still trails Biden by 7-8% at the national level while he trailed Clinton by only 3% on election day 2016.
Wow. I didn't know his lead on the election was within 3 standard deviations. Definitely a statistical dead heat.

Quote:
We all knew the truth thanks to the media, which Trump despises. In this case they reported the truth, which contradicted most of Trump's statements.
Only the ones who actually use their neurons know that the truth doesn't come from trumps mouth. I miss a President that actual acts presidential. Hold the office to a sense of integrity. Comports themselves with airs deserving of the office. But the current holder of that chair is in a league of his own.And that can be checked out here. And using the movie analogy again, a leader should be open with the constituents about what is happening. IMO people tend to take a bad thing better when they aren't deceived about it. A President should act like a president. Just like a good captain of a ship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Found it. I thought the Dems had the hispanic vote sewed up in Florida. I didn't know the different ideologies of some hispanic groups and how that comes into play now.

REALLY!? You didn't know they had Cubans in Florida? You didn't think they have a different view than other hispanic peoples in this country? I would think a nationalistic turnover of businesses in their home country would have an affect on their POV. Leaving a noted regime that is noted by official policy here in the USA for many decades. Nah.
Old 09-13-2020, 11:24 AM   #996
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

As usual, I have no idea what you are talking about. I was referencing the news article that states that the Venezuelans and Cubans are not automatically in the Democratic camp.
However, the Democratic party thinks they are. Keep up precious. You'll get there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Those so called lies are lies about what he knew after being told by his advisors, experts (whatever you think about them, it doesn't matter because...) and what China told him to expect. What he told the American people was plain, straight up sugar coated story that had no basis in reality. *IF* you are going to lie about something bad, you should make sure you ain't gonna be around when the shit hits the fan. He knew people were going to die. And he was told by different people, not just one source. And if it were a movie, this is how he mislead the American people. He should have invested his time in office wisely at the start of the Covid by aggressively enacting policies that would have saved lives. But no...."just like the flu. It will go away."

Wow. I didn't know his lead on the election was within 3 standard deviations. Definitely a statistical dead heat.

Only the ones who actually use their neurons know that the truth doesn't come from trumps mouth. I miss a President that actual acts presidential. Hold the office to a sense of integrity. Comports themselves with airs deserving of the office. But the current holder of that chair is in a league of his own.And that can be checked out here. And using the movie analogy again, a leader should be open with the constituents about what is happening. IMO people tend to take a bad thing better when they aren't deceived about it. A President should act like a president. Just like a good captain of a ship.

REALLY!? You didn't know they had Cubans in Florida? You didn't think they have a different view than other hispanic peoples in this country? I would think a nationalistic turnover of businesses in their home country would have an affect on their POV. Leaving a noted regime that is noted by official policy here in the USA for many decades. Nah.
Old 09-13-2020, 01:22 PM   #997
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
I didn't know the different ideologies of some hispanic groups and how that comes into play now.

Quote:
As usual, I have no idea what you are talking about. I was referencing the news article that states that the Venezuelans and Cubans are not automatically in the Democratic camp.
However, the Democratic party thinks they are. Keep up precious. You'll get there.
Oh course you don't know what I'm talking about. That's because you said so with the quote above that I responded to. Ima keeping up just fine. You hamstring yourself. You have a problem admitting to the wonton amount of lies trump spews and with others don't buy into them.

Glad you like the rest of what I posted
Old 09-14-2020, 06:20 AM   #998
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I don't think either party should assume any bloc of voters is safely in their camp. Evangelical Christians are not automatic votes for Trump as stated in some articles.

Another article said more people who voted for Trump in 2016 will vote for Biden in 2020 than people who voted for Clinton in 2016 will vote for Trump in 2020.

I still say Biden will have a larger popular vote margin than Clinton did in 2016. Whether or not that is good enough to win the electoral vote is to be determined. Polls in states like Pennsylvania and Florida are VERY close.
Old 09-14-2020, 08:02 AM   #999
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I don't think either party should assume any bloc of voters is safely in their camp. Evangelical Christians are not automatic votes for Trump as stated in some articles.
Agreed entirely.

On the right:
- Evangelicals aren't guaranteed.
- Neocons are coming out of the woodwork against Trump because he wants to end the wars they're getting rich on, as well as put term limits on the house/senate.
- Anyone on the right that's globalist would want him gone

On the left:
- They act like the large number of naturalized latinos who vote republican and oppose illegal immigration don't exist.
- There are black people who are aware of the damage Biden and Harris have done to black families over their careers.
- Bernie Bros may show back up for Trump again.

I don't think it's as clear cut as people think it is, and I still feel that polling hasn't adapted well with the times.
Old 09-20-2020, 07:57 AM   #1000
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh it looks like Trump is going to nominate a woman for the supreme court. It looks like Amy or Barbara. Checkmate.
Old 09-20-2020, 08:20 AM   #1001
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Checkmate? What does that mean, AE?

Trump is going To shoot himself in his White House bunker. You know, AE, the bunker he runs to whenever someone sneezes in the White House?

Like you-know-who did.

He’s made fools out of you and the Handful of your like “minded” alt-right wingnuts who still idiotically follow this monster.

OK, he’s made fools out of some of you. The others were already fools.

They’re the ones without the mask!

Old 09-20-2020, 11:55 PM   #1002
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

MAGA
GOAT
Rushmore
And............

Another Supreme Court pick!!!!!!!!!

bahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha
Old 09-21-2020, 12:02 AM   #1003
GastonGlock
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I really honestly can't remember the last time I laughed so much in a year. 2020 has been awesome, I can't wait to see what 2021 brings
Old 09-21-2020, 11:06 AM   #1004
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Checkmate? What does that mean, AE?

Trump is going To shoot himself in his White House bunker. You know, AE, the bunker he runs to whenever someone sneezes in the White House?

Like you-know-who did.

He’s made fools out of you and the Handful of your like “minded” alt-right wingnuts who still idiotically follow this monster.

OK, he’s made fools out of some of you. The others were already fools.

They’re the ones without the mask!

Old 09-21-2020, 08:29 PM   #1005
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

The only checkmate for the next SCOTUS pick will be for Mitch. trump is just the obedient lap dog for him.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women