Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60666
gman4453276
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48594
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42328
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36767
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-08-2020, 08:32 AM   #976
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Oh c'mon - everybody lies in politics. I know you're not naive when it comes to politics.

Anyway, I just read an article that shows the S. Carolina race is getting closer. And they interviewed a Dem voter who said that Biden needs to start talking to folks in person because this virtual stuff talking to nobody "isn't cutting it." Where as Trump is all over the map.

So it will be interesting to see what Biden does next.
Talk about being NAIVE HELL HEN....Well you’re right about about one thing. EVERYBODY (In the Trump Crime Family) LIES, but old Donnie Boy has everyone beat....20,000 lies and counting.
Including all those stupid conspiracy theories.
He’s also been accused of RAPE and SEXUAL ASSAULT. by numerous women.
He’s also a traitor to this country by sucking up to Putin...why is that ?
Turns a blind eye to Russia and the Taliban bounty scandal.
Calls the military who serve and pay with their lives..SUCKERS AND LOSERS.
On top of him trying to rig the election by sabotaging the post office with one of his lackeys.
Trumps a CHEAT, LIAR AND CON MAN. so it’s you that’s naive, gullible and Easily led by this charlatan. All you Trump folks are suckers and losers. Thx for confirming it everyday
Old 09-08-2020, 10:44 AM   #977
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson View Post
Talk about being NAIVE HELL HEN....Well you’re right about about one thing. EVERYBODY (In the Trump Crime Family) LIES, but old Donnie Boy has everyone beat....20,000 lies and counting.
On top of him trying to rig the election by sabotaging the post office with one of his lackeys.
Trumps a CHEAT, LIAR AND CON MAN. so it’s you that’s naive, gullible and Easily led by this charlatan. All you Trump folks are suckers and losers. Thx for confirming it everyday
Wanna talk about benghazi? How bout how sugar tits got thru school? Or how the bittens made a fortune and pussollini and shifty covered it up?
Thought naught! bahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaa
Old 09-08-2020, 10:45 AM   #978
winn dixie
BANNED

MAGA 2020

These riots and looting and disrespect for the Police will come to an end! With bull dozers pushing antifa off a cliff
Old 09-08-2020, 07:08 PM   #979
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

-

Quote:
Old 09-08-2020, 09:59 PM   #980
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
She is like trump. Seems to have a disposition that she can say anything else except he lied. See my Wall post as proof.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Wanna talk about benghazi? How bout how sugar tits got thru school? Or how the bittens made a fortune and pussollini and shifty covered it up?
Thought naught! bahahahahahahahahahahhahaaaa
Bottom line problem with benghazi is that we have no analyst for the massive amount of sigint goverment departments ask for. Intelligence does no good if you don't have someone glean (sp) over it. Also, I was paying attention to the situation that led up to benghazi and multiple world goverments missed it. See my above comment about analyst.
Old 09-09-2020, 09:13 AM   #981
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Trump is nominated for the Nobel Peace prize. Ima gonna sit back and watch liberal heads explode on this one. Europe loves the Donald!

Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize https://news.yahoo.com/trump-nominat...wer&soc_trk=ma
Old 09-09-2020, 11:51 AM   #982
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Trump is nominated for the Nobel Peace prize. Ima gonna sit back and watch liberal heads explode on this one. Europe loves the Donald!

Trump Nominated For Nobel Peace Prize https://news.yahoo.com/trump-nominat...wer&soc_trk=ma
Just goes to show with enough cash, and even more BS, anything is possible. Like the fake magazine covers he loves to show off in his dump resorts. No surprise at all. But you need to realize,nominated is easy, winning is different. Nomination could be by his horse tooth daughter or his paid relatives.
Old 09-09-2020, 12:45 PM   #983
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Nuggie, you sound like a bitter old man. Remind me again - when were you nominated for a Noble Peace Prize? Oh that's right - never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuglet View Post
Just goes to show with enough cash, and even more BS, anything is possible. Like the fake magazine covers he loves to show off in his dump resorts. No surprise at all. But you need to realize,nominated is easy, winning is different. Nomination could be by his horse tooth daughter or his paid relatives.
Old 09-10-2020, 07:43 AM   #984
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:

The peace negotiation between the UAE and Israel was important, one of Trump's better accomplishments while in office. Not sure who deserves the lion's share of the credit but Trump has always been one to take all the credit in the past.

The person who nominated Trump is a far-right Norwegian lawmaker, Christian Tybring-Gjedde. He had nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize back in 2018 also. 318 candidates have been nominated for the 2021 Peace Prize.

Too bad Trump will no longer be in office if he does receive the award in October 2021.
Old 09-10-2020, 08:15 AM   #985
winn dixie
BANNED

Big "T" will win the election and the nobel! Then be placed on Rushmore. Replacing that overrated lincoln!
Old 09-10-2020, 11:05 AM   #986
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Lol. At least Trump did something to be nominated for it versus a participation trophy for you know who.

So I don't see anybody changing their mind between now and election day. I still believe there is undercounting amongst the Trump troops. Myself included. I just mailed my voter registration card this morning. I actually forgot to do it because of my move. Now whoever is doing the national polls can count me in for my Trump.
The debates are going to be fun but I don't think it will change any minds at this point.
I do feel sorry for Biden. I saw him on TV yesterday and he looked like a frail old man. Like Joe Rogan said - " "Biden, to me, is like having a flashlight with a dying battery and going for a long hike in the woods, It is not going to work out. It's not going to make it." Voters can see for themselves that he is mentally compromised and it makes them uncomfortable. Whether that translates into fewer votes for Biden - we shall see.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
The peace negotiation between the UAE and Israel was important, one of Trump's better accomplishments while in office. Not sure who deserves the lion's share of the credit but Trump has always been one to take all the credit in the past.

The person who nominated Trump is a far-right Norwegian lawmaker, Christian Tybring-Gjedde. He had nominated Trump for the Nobel Peace Prize back in 2018 also. 318 candidates have been nominated for the 2021 Peace Prize.

Too bad Trump will no longer be in office if he does receive the award in October 2021.
Old 09-10-2020, 02:59 PM   #987
nuglet
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nuggie, you sound like a bitter old man. Remind me again - when were you nominated for a Noble Peace Prize? Oh that's right - never.
yep, I do resent it that a full fledged crook managed to fool a bunch of rednecks enough to get into office. But we'll cure that soon. OH YEAH, When was Trumpy boy ever honest? Never!
Old 09-10-2020, 07:23 PM   #988
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Guess they're passing out Nobel Peace Prizes for anyone that is in office here. If Obama got one...
Otherwise, I heard on NPR that Israel and UAE had an ongoing relationship despire them suppose to be having a standoff affair. Guess trump son in law was the one that got the thing into the light of day. Just like Dan Cook being given credit for the Fat Lady line, this feather will go into trump hat since he was the one there when the deal was signed.

I am waiting for when the debates will take place. Please post when a date is announced. Love those trump traits that ellen displays. ellen, still ain't gonna admit he's a liar after today with the Woodward interview where he is caught lying in his own words.

"Now, there's an old phrase - giving the lie to someone. When you give the lie to someone, you prove them wrong, and it is on the matter of comparing coronavirus to the flu that the president most clearly gives the lie to himself. Again, this was the recorded interview where he had previously told the truth."
Old 09-10-2020, 07:38 PM   #989
winn dixie
BANNED

Trump was staying positive and confident like all good leaders should do! Otherwise the panic wouldve made the antifa riots look like a birthday party!

Those so called lies are actually the spin of the lsm media! odummer told so many lies like slick willie that folks just stopped counting! Plus odummer covered up all of killarys messes!
Old 09-11-2020, 06:34 AM   #990
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Lol. At least Trump did something to be nominated for it versus a participation trophy for you know who.

So I don't see anybody changing their mind between now and election day. I still believe there is undercounting amongst the Trump troops. Myself included. I just mailed my voter registration card this morning. I actually forgot to do it because of my move. Now whoever is doing the national polls can count me in for my Trump.
The debates are going to be fun but I don't think it will change any minds at this point.
I do feel sorry for Biden. I saw him on TV yesterday and he looked like a frail old man. Like Joe Rogan said - " "Biden, to me, is like having a flashlight with a dying battery and going for a long hike in the woods, It is not going to work out. It's not going to make it." Voters can see for themselves that he is mentally compromised and it makes them uncomfortable. Whether that translates into fewer votes for Biden - we shall see.
Interesting thoughts. I agree that the people who have decided for whom to vote will not be changing their minds. It's those pesky undecided voters who will decided Trump's fate. The debates won't change anyone's mind but how will they impact the undecided votes?

Trump still trails Biden by 7-8% at the national level while he trailed Clinton by only 3% on election day 2016. Trump trails in most of the battleground states and, more importantly, with 7+ weeks to go before the election, he is not closing the gap in most states, if any.

And to make matters worse for Trump, his campaign is seemingly running out of money. I don't know how effective advertising is in political campaigns, but Biden is inundating the airwaves with his ads in the battleground states.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women