Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42367
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36775
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-06-2020, 03:30 PM   #961
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Ha! And how did Biden's boat race turn out? Oh yeah, he doesn't have one.
Attachment 873364

Just look at these Trump dumbass filth that can’t behave. If they’re not sinking and capsizing on Lake Travis, they’re trying to beat up on folks that wear masks and stick to the rules.

Unlike you lot......SUCKERS AND LOSERS who follow that Liar-In-Chief.

I mean just LOOK AT YOU RETARDS....You need to GROW UP. Bunch of Crybabies.
Old 09-06-2020, 04:31 PM   #962
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Debates are coming up. I've got 500 on Trump winning the debates. Looks like I'm not the only one. I'm actually kinda hoping that Trump will go easy on Biden as he doesn't know where he is half the time. But the reality is Trump is gonna wipe the floor with him.
I keep reminding you that Trump has to defend 3 1/2 years of ineptitude in the debates -- no health care plan, poor immigration plan unless you say "whites only please", terrible approval rating on his handling of the coronavirus, poor approval rating on his handling of the racial unrest in the country, poor overall approval rating, etc. Trump has to defend the many lies/inaccuracies he has made. Just defending his inaccurate statements on the coronavirus could take up the whole first debate time.

58 days until election day and Trump has yet to make a dent in any polls at the national level or the state level on the average.
Old 09-06-2020, 05:52 PM   #963
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I keep reminding you that Trump has to defend 3 1/2 years of ineptitude in the debates -- no health care plan, poor immigration plan unless you say "whites only please", terrible approval rating on his handling of the coronavirus, poor approval rating on his handling of the racial unrest in the country, poor overall approval rating, etc. Trump has to defend the many lies/inaccuracies he has made. Just defending his inaccurate statements on the coronavirus could take up the whole first debate time.

58 days until election day and Trump has yet to make a dent in any polls at the national level or the state level on the average.
Let’s hope the FACT CHECKERS will be present to trip up LYING TRUMP because we all know he’s gonna LIE, LIE AND LIE again. That is what you get from a sociopath, accused rapist, embezzler and narcissist.... in fact ALL RepubliKkkans have a hard time telling the truth.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:00 PM   #964
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

And Biden has to defend his 40 years in government. I think 3 and 1/2 years versus 40 is going to be a cake walk for Trump.

As you can see from the article I posted - most folks seem to think the same. I personally believe that Nancy said Biden shouldn't debate Trump because she knows - it will not go well. I just hope Biden stays awake for all of it.

Quote:

Old 09-06-2020, 06:02 PM   #965
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Ha! Biden said the other day a black man invented the light bulb. By all means - bring on the fact checkers. Whoohoo - that will be fun!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson View Post
Let’s hope the FACT CHECKERS will be present to trip up LYING TRUMP because we all know he’s gonna LIE, LIE AND LIE again. That is what you get from a sociopath, accused rapist, embezzler and narcissist.... in fact ALL RepubliKkkans have a hard time telling the truth.
Old 09-06-2020, 06:15 PM   #966
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Hey Yssup - here's Bidens boat parade.
Old 09-07-2020, 07:21 AM   #967
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
And Biden has to defend his 40 years in government. I think 3 and 1/2 years versus 40 is going to be a cake walk for Trump.

As you can see from the article I posted - most folks seem to think the same. I personally believe that Nancy said Biden shouldn't debate Trump because she knows - it will not go well. I just hope Biden stays awake for all of it.
Biden as a Senator was 1 out of 100. He has made some controversial votes but h, a as much less to defend than Trump.

The Trump campaign team gave a list of some 20 or so people they wanted to moderate the debates, a list full of right wing personalities, many from FOX News. None were selected. For the first debate we have Chris Wallace who tore Trump a new one during an interview. I'm sure you are hoping Trump does better the 2nd time around and is equally tough on Biden. Wallace, Steve Scully, and Kristen Welker seem to be very independent and should be excellent moderators.

Almost every poll shows that the number of undecided voters in 2020 is much less than in 2016. How many of those will watch and be persuaded to vote for Trump after the debates is a debate in of itself. Trump supporters, I'm sure yourself included, expected Trump to soar in the polls after the RNC. Did not happen. Now the hope is Trump soars in the polls after the debates. We shall see.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:19 AM   #968
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

No, I did not expect a post convention bounce because the event was virtual and not live due to the virus. I didn't watch any of it. I just saw snippets on the regular news.

However, the debates are different. And I expect a bounce for Trump after they are all over. Like you said - both of them will have to defend their records. The thing with Biden is he just can't remember his record. He gets confused - which is kinda normal for a man his age.

Old 09-07-2020, 08:50 AM   #969
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Attachment 873384
Quote:
Hey Yssup - here's Bidens boat parade.
This is the kind of folks Trump attracts...looks like you’d fit right in there

TRUMP LADY RABBLE. I hope you can swim. This chick would sink a 1000 ships.
Old 09-07-2020, 08:55 AM   #970
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Default Trump,the fake businessman and draft dodger

Attachment 873385

You lot can float your boats all day long on Lake Travis

Trump is a conman and liar.....Just let the fact checkers check that lying hound Trump...he can’t stop LYING!!
Old 09-07-2020, 09:23 AM   #971
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
No, I did not expect a post convention bounce because the event was virtual and not live due to the virus. I didn't watch any of it. I just saw snippets on the regular news.

However, the debates are different. And I expect a bounce for Trump after they are all over. Like you said - both of them will have to defend their records. The thing with Biden is he just can't remember his record. He gets confused - which is kinda normal for a man his age.

And Trump lies. That evens things out.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:09 AM   #972
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh c'mon - everybody lies in politics. I know you're not naive when it comes to politics.

Anyway, I just read an article that shows the S. Carolina race is getting closer. And they interviewed a Dem voter who said that Biden needs to start talking to folks in person because this virtual stuff talking to nobody "isn't cutting it." Where as Trump is all over the map.

So it will be interesting to see what Biden does next.

Quote:
And Trump lies. That evens things out.
Old 09-07-2020, 10:14 AM   #973
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

What's the matter Yssup? You mad because nobody has a boat parade for Biden? Not one parade. Sad.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PythonLeeJackson View Post
Attachment 873385

You lot can float your boats all day long on Lake Travis

Trump is a conman and liar.....Just let the fact checkers check that lying hound Trump...he can’t stop LYING!!
Old 09-07-2020, 12:32 PM   #974
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I misspoke - it was North Carolina not South.

Quote:
Oh c'mon - everybody lies in politics. I know you're not naive when it comes to politics.

Anyway, I just read an article that shows the S. Carolina race is getting closer. And they interviewed a Dem voter who said that Biden needs to start talking to folks in person because this virtual stuff talking to nobody "isn't cutting it." Where as Trump is all over the map.

Old 09-07-2020, 04:14 PM   #975
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:

Yes, politicians lie but none have come close to the lies/misrepresentations of the truth that Trump has made. He can't make it through a single speech without some statement that just is not correct, whether it be an outright lie (China pays the U.S. billions of dollars due to tariffs imposed on them) or just statements that fly in the face of fact (statements on the virus).

Biden is starting to get out. He was in Wisconsin and Pennsylvania for one stop and has another planned this week. My guess is that he will be making more frequent campaign stops over the last 8 weeks. As will Harris, who will be just as influential as Biden and much more of an asset than Pence in my opinion.

I don't see Biden winning SC in any way. I just saw you update that it was NC instead of SC. NC yes, he has a legitimate shot. The Texas polls all show the race to be within the margin of error. I'll stick with my very old prediction that Trump wins but by much less than the 9% margin he had in 2016. Probably under 5%. All polls in Wisconsin have Biden well ahead, but that is the one state polls missed on in 2016. But even Rasmussen has Biden +8.

Here's an interesting article from earlier today which supports what I've been saying.

Trump's Rising Approval Rating Is Having Little Impact on Biden's Election Lead: Polls

https://www.newsweek.com/trump-appro...-polls-1530107
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women