Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42116
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2017, 06:26 AM   #961
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Quote:
Originally Posted by J.G Wentworth View Post
You do realize that those numbers were greatly inflated just like Obama's Unemployment numbers- studies have shown that the numbers under Obama's terms were greatly distorted by his administration.
Lmao...those numbers are historical facts:
https://www.bushtoll.com/2012/10/08/...rket-collapse/

You wanna state YOUR source? Were you even IN the stock market back then?
If Trump declared water isn't wet, grass doesn't grow and the sky is brown with pink polka dots, you Trumpie Lemmings would believe him. Especially if it was reported on Fox News...

Saw an interview this weekend with Pat Buchanan (amazing how much Trump lifted from his Presidential campaign: Make America Great Again) Buchanan says it's going to end "badly" for Trump.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 08:42 AM   #962
grean
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prolongus View Post

If Trump declared water isn't wet, grass doesn't grow and the sky is brown with pink polka dots, you Trumpie Lemmings would believe him. Especially if it was reported on Fox News...

Saw an interview this weekend with Pat Buchanan (amazing how much Trump lifted from his Presidential campaign: Make America Great Again) Buchanan says it's going to end "badly" for Trump.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?utm_term=.c71c78bbc487

All the bullshit the ass hat has said that his disciples take in as scripture.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 08:43 AM   #963
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by grean View Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims/?utm_term=.c71c78bbc487

All the bullshit the ass hat has said that his disciples take in as scripture.
The bastard could make a fortune in Arizona ocean front property sales!
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:43 AM   #964
J.G Wentworth
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

You must have been sipping too much of the Obama Kool Aid. The UN numbers under Obama's administration clearly had huge outliers and the real UE were much higher than the bogus numbers they were reporting. Stop reading and watching FAKE NEWS.
J.G Wentworth is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 09:46 AM   #965
J.G Wentworth
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:

http://www.gallup.com/opinion/chairm...mployment.aspx

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/...oyment-rate-95
J.G Wentworth is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:13 AM   #966
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

Really? So just where are these "studies?"
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:16 AM   #967
Look-at-Stupid
BANNED

Encounters: 13

I am also dying to hear just when America was "great" before? Funny no one has an answer for that.
Look-at-Stupid is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:34 AM   #968
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Encounters: 27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
I am also dying to hear just when America was "great" before? Funny no one has an answer for that.
Back when humans where considered male or female, and most folks recognized the difference between a immigrant and a illegal alien who snuck into the country illegally and committed identity theft? Basically before 2009 based on current events.
goodolboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:34 AM   #969
Prolongus
Sanity Check...

Encounters: 122

Those are unemployment links. I'm talking about the stock market and your contention that those STOCK MARKET figures Old Hippie posted are "greatly inflated".
Kinda funny you don't have a clue yet your handle is a financial institution.
Prolongus is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 10:44 AM   #970
Guest050619-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

[QUOTE=skirtchaser79411;1059633 507]Who the fuck is barry ...... i quess by barry you mean Obama the last president...../QUOTE]

If you're gonna wade into the political pool, skirt, ya might wanna be hip to all things political, be they truth or fiction, in order to avoid a question such as this.....

The closet muzzie went by “Barry” when he was a kid/teenager/young man, probably because of trying to fit in and avoid xenophobic teasing about his ‘funny name’. When his mother had remarried, he was registered in school under his stepfather’s last name. When he came back to the US he reverted to the name on his birth certificate.

Conservatives like to use this name as a way to imply that there’s something fishy about Obama’s origins, but to anyone who grew up in blended-family circumstance, or with stepparents, or maybe had a name the other kids made fun of, it makes perfect sense.
Guest050619-1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:00 AM   #971
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Look-at-Stupid View Post
From July 4th, 1776 -Present. Period. Full Stop.

Trump didn't need to make anything great again because it already was.

Our government requires full participation by all eligible voters at all levels of the government for it to run as intended. That's a great responsibility that has been sherked for a while by a lot of people.

We get what we deserve. We got lazy and the big machine will keep turning and leave anyone behind who isn't wIlling to do their one civic duty. Vote.

Without full participation things do get skewed one way and the elected officials will naturally enact laws that will benefit themselves or those who will vote to keep them in office. If they believe they will not be held accountable, they will even pass laws harmful to those that would vote to keep them in office if their is self gain to be made.

Trump, thinks he can pass laws that will ultimately hurt the people who voted for him simply because he thinks they won't keep him accountable. He may be right.

I do hope the countless number of people who didn't vote because they didn't think it counted had a wakeup call.
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 11:12 AM   #972
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
From July 4th, 1776 -Present. Period. Full Stop.

Trump didn't need to make anything great again because it already was.

Our government requires full participation by all eligle voters at all levels of the government for it to run as intended. That's a great responsibility that has been sherked for a while by a lot of people.

We get what we deserve. We got lazy and the big machine will keep turning and leave anyone behind who isn't wIlling to do their one civic duty. Vote.

Without full participation things do get skewed one way and the elected officials will naturally enact laws that will benefit themselves or those who will vote to keep them in office. If they believe they will not be held accountable, they will even pass laws harmful to those that would vote to keep them in office if their is self gain to be made.

Trump, thinks he can pass laws that will ultimately hurt the people who voted for him simply because he thinks they won't keep him accountable. He may be right.

I do hope the countless number of people who didn't vote because they didn't think it counted had a wakeup call.
I agree with much of what you said. I will add that we are given very limited options in the voting booth and are often voting for the lesser of the two evils. I will also add that the unprecedented attacks on Trump by the MSM to pull a political coup and destroy a candidate are not going unnoticed by potential future candidates. It appears the "good ol'boy" system of career politicians is alive and well. And they appear to want to keep it this way.
Old 06-19-2017, 12:01 PM   #973
grean
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by goodolboy View Post
I agree with much of what you said. I will add that we are given very limited options in the voting booth and are often voting for the lesser of the two evils. I will also add that the unprecedented attacks on Trump by the MSM to pull a political coup and destroy a candidate are not going unnoticed by potential future candidates. It appears the "good ol'boy" system of career politicians is alive and well. And they appear to want to keep it this way.
I think it's completely up to the voters to allow the good ol boy system to stay in place or not. I really hope this next election sees a much wider turn out.

I wouldn't call the attacks on Trump unprecedented. Mr Trump lost the polular vote. I wouldn't day he had a mandate coming into office.

Obama presidency did have that precedent set even though he was popularly elected as well as by the electoral vote. Unfounded attacks on his citizenship. Boehner & McConnell had a joint press conference saying that their first and only priority was to get the newly elected Obama voted out of office and to block all legislation put forth by the Democratic cogress members.

Fox News......

So are Democrats doing the same? perhaps but,

Pot meet Kettle
grean is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2017, 12:42 PM   #974
goodolboy
Looking for my ATF

Quote:
I think it's completely up to the voters to allow the good ol boy system to stay in place or not. I really hope this next election sees a much wider turn out.

I wouldn't call the attacks on Trump unprecedented. Mr Trump lost the polular vote. I wouldn't day he had a mandate coming into office.

Obama presidency did have that precedent set even though he was popularly elected as well as by the electoral vote. Unfounded attacks on his citizenship. Boehner & McConnell had a joint press conference saying that their first and only priority was to get the newly elected Obama voted out of office and to block all legislation put forth by the Democratic cogress members.

Fox News......

So are Democrats doing the same? perhaps but,

Pot meet Kettle
In regards to popular vote, it is worth noting that Hillary got 4.2 million more votes than Trump in California, a state that is currently working on making it legal for Communist to work for the State government. http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-w...old-state-jobs

I don't recall during the Obama years the MSM constant attacks and fake story's, or a orchestrated effort to get the electoral college to vote against the voters will. Quite the opposite. https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/15/o...rump.html?_r=0

I also don't recall the riots at Obama's events, or the riot and destruction at Obama's inauguration like was seen at Trumps.https://youtu.be/ThlHyf7jWNQ

And I sure don't recall a taxpayer funded play where they execute the president.

Any reasonable person can clearly see the insane level of rhetoric, and violence from the Left directed toward this president. It truly is unprecedented, and now Liberals are hunting Republican law makers with guns?

It is also worth noting that under Obama the Democrats have now lost over 1,200 seats to Republicans, a trend I think that will continue with all this Liberal lunacy.
Old 06-19-2017, 02:00 PM   #975
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
Chateau, that's the problem today. Generalizations are wrong. I know you, you are a decent man, a gentleman, and absolutely not a racist.
How on earth do you know that??!! I think anyone that enables Trump is a racist. There is no difference between being a racist and supporting a racist. There are no innocent collaborators.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women