Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > The Sandbox - Austin
test
The Sandbox - Austin The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163044
Yssup Rider60676
gman4453279
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48607
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42392
CryptKicker37205
The_Waco_Kid36792
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 08-28-2020, 03:41 PM   #931
PythonLeeJackson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

As we found out in 2016 polls don’t mean anything, what matters to me is how Trump will do his best to CHEAT his way to victory
That’s a given. He’s already setting the scene claiming that mail in voting is a fraud despite many that enjoy that way to vote inc the military and many older people. Many of them are GOP voters.
It seems that Trump doesn’t like voting by mail...unless you live in Florida because him and the GOP can’t rig the numbers, can’t suppress the AA voters etc. It’s one of the more secure ways to vote despite what Faux Fux Fox May tell you.

He’s scared to death he’s going to lose but we all know he’s a racketeer, a conman and a liar and he will do whatever it takes to win.
Even if it means intimidating voters that stand in line. He’s desperate and crazy. The Trump convention confirmed it.
Old 08-28-2020, 06:43 PM   #932
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Trump enjoys big bump in hispanic and black voters!

Ya'll can look up the links as easy as ya'll post your own
Old 08-28-2020, 10:59 PM   #933
BJonesBaby
BANNED

WD, I think that’s a somewhat cavalier proposition. Just because this country has sunk so low doesn’t mean you have to get on the President’s level. Truth matters. Justice matters. Honesty matters. All Ten Commandments matter.

With respect, sir, you can’t honestly expect meaningful dialog unless both sides are honest in their efforts. If you want to discuss how the black and brown communities bumped for Trump, please come with more than tongue in cheek music sir.

Thank you
Old 08-29-2020, 02:56 AM   #934
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by BJonesBaby View Post
WD, I think that’s a somewhat cavalier proposition. Just because this country has sunk so low doesn’t mean you have to get on the President’s level. Truth matters. Justice matters. Honesty matters. All Ten Commandments matter.

With respect, sir, you can’t honestly expect meaningful dialog unless both sides are honest in their efforts. If you want to discuss how the black and brown communities bumped for Trump, please come with more than tongue in cheek music sir.

Thank you
Not gonna do your work fer ya'. You wanna dispute? Look it up! Its all there! Plus speedies reply with a bump for bitten is wrong! He got no bump! He lost ground cross the board in every metric!
Old 08-29-2020, 06:24 AM   #935
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
Trump enjoys big bump in hispanic and black voters!

Ya'll can look up the links as easy as ya'll post your own
Not totally true. He had a 9% bump in Black voter approval rate. Very significant. He had a 2% bump in Hispanic voter approval rate. Hardly significant. He had a -2% drop in white voter approval rate. Overall, his approval rate DROPPED 1%.

https://www.newsweek.com/trumps-appr...verall-1528468

Trump remains weak in urban and suburban areas and has a positive approval rating only in rural areas. The suburban vote put him in office in 2016 and has since moved away from Trump. You will notice that his speeches and his campaigning is focusing on recovering support from that bloc of voters.
Old 08-29-2020, 06:26 AM   #936
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not gonna do your work fer ya'. You wanna dispute? Look it up! Its all there! Plus speedies reply with a bump for bitten is wrong! He got no bump! He lost ground cross the board in every metric!
Please back up your statements with some proof from a reliable source. I supplied one specific source. Show me where Biden lost ground in every metric.
Old 08-29-2020, 07:31 AM   #937
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

User ID: 248809
My ECCIE Reviews

Biden still has a lead but it is ebbing. And in the battleground states it's going down.

Support for Black Lives Matter is going down.

It's been a long.hot summer and people are tired of the destruction of their cities. The closer it gets to election day - support for Trump will go up.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/29/polit...sis/index.html
Old 08-29-2020, 02:29 PM   #938
0x5f3759df
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post
Biden still has a lead but it is ebbing. And in the battleground states it's going down.

It's been a long.hot summer and people are tired of the destruction of their cities. The closer it gets to election day - support for Trump will go up.

The nonstop violence hasn't endeared many people to the left. The left is excellent at spinning narratives, just look at the Covington Catholic kid and the number of people who unironically believe Kyle "Commie Crusher" Rittenhouse was acting in anything but self defense, but every single riot, every window broken and car torched, derails that narrative and pushed more people to either vote for Trump, or not vote at all as opposed to voting for the side backing the violence on their streets.
Old 08-29-2020, 07:00 PM   #939
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56

It's coming to light pretty clearly that the violence is primarily a product of the idiot far right with their penises in their hands, i.e. AKA whatevers, who are trying to make the protestors look bad and bring calumny down on them. A simple paradigm except for Chump supporters who, like mushrooms, eat any shit fed to them.
Old 08-29-2020, 08:17 PM   #940
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Well, Michael Moore warned the Dems about Trump in 2016. He's warning them again that Trump is on a repeat 2016 win.
But I aready knew that!

Michael Moore warns that Donald Trump is on course to repeat 2016 win https://news.yahoo.com/michael-moore...wer&soc_trk=ma
Old 08-29-2020, 11:16 PM   #941
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by stikiwikit View Post
It's coming to light pretty clearly that the violence is primarily a product of the idiot far right with their penises in their hands, i.e. AKA whatevers, who are trying to make the protestors look bad and bring calumny down on them. A simple paradigm except for Chump supporters who, like mushrooms, eat any shit fed to them.
I cant believe anyone would think or say this!

Its blm and especially antifa promoting and encouraging the riots and civil unrest! Many stories have surfaced with proof from investigations from the fbi! Butt ya'lls lsm wont report that. Doesnt fit their biased agenda or narrative!
Old 08-30-2020, 06:42 AM   #942
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Austin Ellen View Post

Biden's lead at the national level has dropped 2-4%, depending on the source, after the RNC. Not unusual. But his lead is still higher than Clinton's lead at the same point in time in 2016. And we all know how close the vote was in some key states in 2016.

Not sure where your information is coming from on battleground states. The polls in all battleground states have so far been rather stable with Biden consistently leading in most. None have been released since the end of the RNC so it is impossible at this time to determine if Trump has closed the gap in most battleground states.
Old 08-30-2020, 09:03 AM   #943
stikiwikit
Valued Poster

Encounters: 56
Default thank you

for consistently making my point for me.

Quote:
I cant believe anyone would think or say this!

Its blm and especially antifa promoting and encouraging the riots and civil unrest! Many stories have surfaced with proof from investigations from the fbi! Butt ya'lls lsm wont report that. Doesnt fit their biased agenda or narrative!
Old 08-30-2020, 11:51 AM   #944
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Believe it or not - CNN news. Lol.

Here's the article that I saw. But again, these things are gonna go up and down and sideways from here on out. It's just so interesting - CNN reported today that Trump broke the polling. That's their way of saying - we don't know anything for sure.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/08/16/polit...ust/index.html

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Biden's lead at the national level has dropped 2-4%, depending on the source, after the RNC. Not unusual. But his lead is still higher than Clinton's lead at the same point in time in 2016. And we all know how close the vote was in some key states in 2016.

Not sure where your information is coming from on battleground states. The polls in all battleground states have so far been rather stable with Biden consistently leading in most. None have been released since the end of the RNC so it is impossible at this time to determine if Trump has closed the gap in most battleground states.
Old 08-30-2020, 12:20 PM   #945
Austin Ellen
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

And here's the other link - this one from Yahoo News.

New Yahoo News-YouGov Poll: Biden’s lead over Trump shrinks to 6 points after the RNC — his smallest margin in months https://news.yahoo.com/new-yahoo-new...wer&soc_trk=ma
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women