Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42126
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36494
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-07-2012, 08:06 PM   #76
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin View Post

Buckman, Eat a bag-a-dicks.
I forgot you can still type while doing this. You are quite talented. Maybe you should break into the biz.

It's ok if business is slow if you charge 400/hr, right?

LOL!

If you could read the transcript of our conversations amalgamated from you following me around and crawling so far up my butt, you would see how much of a wackjob you look like. I'm glad you found the hobby but there are more than one girl to pick on.... I mean pick from here.
MOVE ONE GUY.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:08 PM   #77
Sire
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
Hmm....Whispers and Knottyman seem to be the only people capable of speaking in Joan's language so far.....
Truly frightening.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:09 PM   #78
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeConfidential View Post
OLD?!?! bahahahahaha you are so misinformed.
I'm probably HALF your age.

I like how you're trying to insult me now though haha, keep it classy buddy! Whatever helps you sleep at night.

Half our age is too old for us. Were all here to fuck chicks that we can't normally fuck in real life or have to work to hard to fuck. I can fuck nice looking 30+ year olds any day of the week I want to put any effort into it. I'm here to fuck 20 year olds. Don't know how old mr buckdude is but my guess is if your over 25 your tits are too old for many of us.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #79
BlakeConfidential
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 136095

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
So who do I have to call a wackjob ?
ahh I'll just smother you for the hell of it. I'm sure you've pissed me off in the past or will piss me off in the future so we can just take care of it now if you'd like
BlakeConfidential is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:11 PM   #80
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
Account Disabled

User ID: 5430
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Bare Back Fingering.....

Practiced in all the clubs by many of the strip club guys. Joan is an ex stripper turned DP

You really need to come hang out with us.
Damn you really are the Ho-whisperer.

Thanks man. I was really lost on what she was saying, and most likely will continue to be.
Ebony Jasmine Love Austin is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #81
knotty man
Valued Poster

Encounters: 26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sire View Post
Truly frightening.
thats cuz im a chinese, dyslexic, lesbian, with a stutter, trapped in a 50 yr old mans body with the dick of a man one tenth my age!!
knotty man is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:13 PM   #82
homer13
Account Disabled

Encounters: 52

Bare back fingering. That's what all this was about. Fuck I didn't catch that from the beginning. What other type of fingering is there????????????????

Ive never put on mittens to rub a chicks snatch.
homer13 is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:15 PM   #83
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Quote:
ahh I'll just smother you for the hell of it. I'm sure you've pissed me off in the past or will piss me off in the future so we can just take care of it now if you'd like
Still dont know who you are , so probably just piss you off in the future . Always up for smothering . Mmmmmmmm Smothering !!!!!!
rockerrick is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #84
monev
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Common misconception that if a girl participates/posts a lot that business must be slow. Wronggggggg! Some girls only like to see 1-2 clients a day, so that leaves the rest of the day pretty wide open to do as they please, they're not always fucking and sucking. Secondly, correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't YOU come at EJL calling her a wackjob in this thread?? As far as I'm concerned that is YOU coming at HER in a completely unrelated thread. Just had to get another jab in didn't ya?? Get over it. You read it *months* ago, yet it stuck with you for *months* -- clearly you have no dropped it if you are PMing her, and trying to call her out in unrelated threads.

NOW IF WE CAN ALL GET BACK ON TOPIC TO 'BBF FOR BEGINERS" whatever the fuck that is.
She called me out in another thread, I replied in this one. This one seemed more reasonable to hijack
monev is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #85
Sire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by homer13 View Post
Bare back fingering. That's what all this was about. Fuck I didn't catch that from the beginning. What other type of fingering is there????????????????

Ive never put on mittens to rub a chicks snatch.
Haven't you ever seen those finger condoms before? What, you thought those were for minor cuts? That's just a selling tool. People in the know have been using those to finger pussies since the '50's.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:16 PM   #86
BlakeConfidential
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Half our age is too old for us. Were all here to fuck chicks that we can't normally fuck in real life or have to work to hard to fuck. I can fuck nice looking 30+ year olds any day of the week I want to put any effort into it. I'm here to fuck 20 year olds. Don't know how old mr buckdude is but my guess is if your over 25 your tits are too old for many of us.
Who is us? You and buckman? I am definitely not 30+, not sure where you got that impression? I turned 26 two months ago, guess I'm expired!

Seriously, ya'll take all the fun out of this place. I made a joke about smothering someone with my boobs, and now it's come to insults, inaccurate ones at that, and criticism? You guys don't even know who I am, nor do you know what I look like but you keep trying to insult me with your guesses...pathetic in it's truest form.

JUST HAVE A GOOD TIME AND LAUGH AND FLIRT k thanks byeeee
Old 06-07-2012, 08:17 PM   #87
Sire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
She called me out in another thread, I replied in this one. This one seemed more reasonable to hijack
Well played.
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:18 PM   #88
Sire
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who is us? You and buckman? I am definitely not 30+, not sure where you got that impression? I turned 26 two months ago, guess I'm expired!

Seriously, ya'll take all the fun out of this place. I made a joke about smothering someone with my boobs, and now it's come to insults, inaccurate ones at that, and criticism? You guys don't even know who I am, nor do you know what I look like but you keep trying to insult me with your guesses...pathetic in it's truest form.
I wanna know what you look like.

??
Sire is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:19 PM   #89
monev
BANNED

Encounters: 2

Quote:
I'm in my late 50's so yes anything over 25 is too old, especially if there saggy or fake and hard.
monev is offline   Quote
Old 06-07-2012, 08:26 PM   #90
BlakeConfidential
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by buckman View Post
I'm in my late 50's so yes anything over 25 is too old, especially if there saggy or fake and hard.
Being in your late 50's, I would assume you would know the difference between there and they're, but apparently not.

My 36DDs are perky, natural and beautiful. Too bad I'm a few months over your age criteria huh? How will I ever survive??! Oh wait, I retired and you wouldn't stand a chance with me in civvie world.

Back to BBF, like homer said, what other type of fingering is there?! Finger condoms? My oh my. Better safe than sorry??? hahaha I really don't even know what else to say about that...Guess I'm a 'BEGINER' and have a lot to learn!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women