Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70748
biomed162865
Yssup Rider60546
gman4453253
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48519
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42047
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36410
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-26-2015, 10:03 PM   #76
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Why
It is disrespectful and doesn't make sense coming from his supporters. The man is the POTUS - you are a racist for calling him names.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 12:59 AM   #77
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Seriously? I'd like to know what the mods told you about me, WE. Since you are revealing information you received in a PM from a Mod about me, let's hear it!

Mods, are you aware of this?

Oh, I didn't take Cherie's comment as "calling me out", I thought it was more of a disagreement. Cherie's a doll, and I respect her, but she doesn't think you calling yourself a "God Fearing Christian" is as funny as I think it is. No worries.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:14 AM   #78
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
It is disrespectful and doesn't make sense coming from his supporters. The man is the POTUS - you are a racist for calling him names.
Fuck you, you odumbo minion. Making sense to you is low on my list of priorities. I think it's right after cut my own dick off.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 01:16 AM   #79
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
It'd be your ass sucking up poles, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. After all, you're on record as being one of the faggots that voted for Odumbo and his pro-faggot agenda, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

BTW, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, you missed your period.
Something a woman will never say after you bang her, since you bang dudes and all. You're the one that said you were sucking all the poles in Junction City that you could get your hands on.
Old 05-27-2015, 05:17 AM   #80
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Something a woman will never say after you bang her, since you bang dudes and all. You're the one that said you were sucking all the poles in Junction City that you could get your hands on.
Based on your earlier braggadocio, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, it appears that area of expertise is your forte.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedLeg505 View Post
Just like I know every time you open your mouth, the cum from your customers at the truck stop gloryhole dribbles out.
Nope. I swallow.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
Good. More dick for me. I mean... err
Quote:
Originally Posted by UnderConstruction View Post
I do love me some chicken dick. I just can't help myself.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 05:19 AM   #81
DSK
Account Disabled

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Fuck you, you odumbo minion. Making sense to you is low on my list of priorities. I think it's right after cut my own dick off.
How about moving "making sense" up your list of priorities, you agenda driven hack.
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:32 AM   #82
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Or...you know....maybe Al Gore was right...
I'm not sure what you mean about that. Are you saying all this rain is due to global warming?
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 11:37 AM   #83
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
How about moving "making sense" up your list of priorities, you agenda driven hack.
It's agenda-driven in that case.

Again, making sense to you is not on my list of priorities.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:08 PM   #84
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
I'm not sure what you mean about that. Are you saying all this rain is due to global warming?
Climate change. But yes, possibly.

Increase in the frequency of extreme weather events can possibly be the effect of climate change.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:23 PM   #85
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by shanm View Post
Climate change. But yes, possibly.

Increase in the frequency of extreme weather events can possibly be the effect of climate change.
Two years ago we had a big fire in Bastrop that was caused by downed electrical wires and Obama said it was because of global warming. He even mocked the governor for not believing in global warming while his state was on fire.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:32 PM   #86
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Two years ago we had a big fire in Bastrop that was caused by downed electrical wires and Obama said it was because of global warming. He even mocked the governor for not believing in global warming while his state was on fire.
Ok. What does that have to do with what I said?
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 03:46 PM   #87
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
If you're referencing the wildfires, that was 4 years ago. And I couldn't find any instance of Obama blaming global warming. Do you have any links or supporting info for this? You'll forgive me if I don't just take your word for it.
Old 05-27-2015, 03:53 PM   #88
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you're referencing the wildfires, that was 4 years ago. And I couldn't find any instance of Obama blaming global warming. Do you have any links or supporting info for this? You'll forgive me if I don't just take your word for it.
I believe Obama said something along the lines of "the governers state is on fire yet he's denying global warming", during some unrecorded speech. I remember hearing it on fox news(where else).

He was trying to make an overarching point and as usual, the conservative media nit-picked one sentence to focus on.
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:17 PM   #89
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Oh great, it's asslicker. Tongued any assholes today, lengua? I have, but it was only your mother's. I'd love to see obama dick slap you.
Just like obammy has already dick slapped you into submission ? ! Never gonna happen. But nice try and projection and transference AGAIN !! And my elderly Mother would shoot a cur fag like you from 1OO yards away, so ,once again, your DATO fantasies that you attempt to live out with shammy and those "brutes" that you two "service" in the truck stop men's room glory hole area, are denied to you !!! Go cry on shimmy's well worn azz and maybe he'll take pity on you like everyone else here DOES NOT !!
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 05-27-2015, 04:25 PM   #90
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey Lengua View Post
Just like obammy has already dick slapped you into submission ? ! Never gonna happen. But nice try and projection and transference AGAIN !! And my elderly Mother would shoot a cur fag like you from 1OO yards away, so ,once again, your DATO fantasies that you attempt to live out with shammy and those "brutes" that you two "service" in the truck stop men's room glory hole area, are denied to you !!! Go cry on shimmy's well worn azz and maybe he'll take pity on you like everyone else here DOES NOT !!
Pity is not what I seek, King Douche. You have failed. You are no better than IB. You repeat the same tired schtick over and over again. It was barely funny the first time. It's beyond tired at this point. Your elderly mother should have taken a coat hanger to you and chased you into the garbage can. You wouldn't know the difference between transference and projection if it dick-slapped you in the face. I feel actual pity for people as intellectually challenged as you clearly appear to be. You're following the crowd on here. You don't really know what you believe or even why you believe it.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women