Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70753
biomed162906
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36440
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-27-2016, 10:34 AM   #76
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by THN View Post
If I get profiled at hotels for being a single white female staying alone with an in state license then it's fair and reasonable that I might be profiled as a prostitute, especially depending on how I dress and behave. And I'm sure it happens. Which is why I share a private incall in a busy, unsuspecting area. I'm smart enough to not draw attention to myself. And if I do happen to have contact with LE of any kind for any thing I don't act like a dumbass. I stfu and do what they tell me without an attitude.
I've heard that line a million times THN. It's alway's easier to say: "It's fair to target me" when you're not actually being targeted. lol

Guess what sweetie, I'm smart enough, educated enough, and discrete enough too. The only problem is unlike your hidden incall; I can't hide my black skin so I get profiled, targeted, and discriminated against anyway despite my best efforts to seem non-threatening and a stand-up citizen. After awhile you eventually lose those good and stand-up citizens as well due to the constant harassment and mistreatment.

I understand your passion but it will always miss the bigger picture.
Sistine Chapel is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 10:53 AM   #77
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Can't say shit to someone that don't want to hear it. Neither of us do, apparently. Enjoy your day.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 11:03 AM   #78
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Can't say shit to someone that don't want to hear it. Neither of us do, apparently. Enjoy your day.

lol you can talk to me sweetie - I'm a great listener but you're also right in that you can't just say "shit" to me. I'm very reasonable as long as you show me you can look at both sides of an issue and I don't see that with what you've posted thus far. ;-)

Likewise enjoy
Old 07-27-2016, 11:09 AM   #79
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

You write like a girl.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:17 AM   #80
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
You write like a girl.

Hey baby girl ;-) I respect your view. No need to get upset. Concede the point and move on. If you think this is something try visiting the political forum. I'm having a blast with those of differing opinions.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:26 AM   #81
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

I wasn't taking a shot at you, I was making an observation. You really do write like a girl.

Maybe it's time to get off the computer/phone and get some perspective. I think the screen is getting to you.

I've been in the political forum. Feel free to look it up. I'd suggest a stroll around the block or something first. Hopefully some cop doesn't harass you on your leisurely stroll.
Old 07-27-2016, 11:53 AM   #82
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
I wasn't taking a shot at you, I was making an observation. You really do write like a girl.

Maybe it's time to get off the computer/phone and get some perspective. I think the screen is getting to you.

I've been in the political forum. Feel free to look it up. I'd suggest a stroll around the block or something first. Hopefully some cop doesn't harass you on your leisurely stroll.

Gain Perspective that's a very interesting line.

At any rate I see you're just chock full of stereotypes. Just fyi though - Cops generally don't harass me (my personal experience) they generally give me the same respect and courtesy I extend to them. They have union attorney's but I have better attorney's thus far there's been no real confrontations and I doubt there will ever be.

Stereotype on though. I see it's cathartic for some people.
Old 07-27-2016, 06:53 PM   #83
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

^^^I bet the cute papi has a better attorney than yours!
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 07:16 PM   #84
Sistine Chapel
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
^^^I bet the cute papi has a better attorney than yours!

I'm sure many people do. What's his story?
Old 07-27-2016, 07:52 PM   #85
Dorian Gray
Für die beeinflussen

Encounters: 61

Quote:
My new favorite thing to do:

Whenever I see a black dude I grab tight onto my purse and act scared.

Just for the fuck of it.
Wenn Sie wirklich wollen ficken mit ihnen sollten Sie auch auf die andere Seite der Straße zu überqueren.
[If you really wanna fuck with them you should also cross to the other side of the street.]
Dorian Gray is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 08:15 PM   #86
Slitlikr
Valued Poster

Encounters: 72

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
I'm sure many people do. What's his story?
Which one?

He's a billionaire who is immune to any and all disease.

Oh..

He also hates condoms and records all his movements.

Back on topic- his bodyguards have read this study and summarized it for him.
Slitlikr is offline   Quote
Old 07-27-2016, 09:28 PM   #87
Island_Gent
Valued Poster

Encounters: 44
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slitlikr View Post
Which one?

He's a billionaire who is immune to any and all disease.

Oh..

He also hates condoms and records all his movements.

Back on topic- his bodyguards have read this study and summarized it for him.

Island_Gent is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 08:15 AM   #88
jbravo_123
Verified Member

Encounters: 15

Quote:
If I get profiled at hotels for being a single white female staying alone with an in state license then it's fair and reasonable that I might be profiled as a prostitute, especially depending on how I dress and behave. And I'm sure it happens. Which is why I share a private incall in a busy, unsuspecting area. I'm smart enough to not draw attention to myself. And if I do happen to have contact with LE of any kind for any thing I don't act like a dumbass. I stfu and do what they tell me without an attitude.

Those are my individual choices based on facts that are out of my control. I dont blame the hotel or the police, or my sex. I just accept the variables and plan accordingly. Bam! Crazy how that works huh?
Sure they're factors that are outside of your control, but don't you think that they're unfair and should be changed? Why is it a problem when other people want those inequalities addressed?
jbravo_123 is offline   Quote
Old 07-28-2016, 11:26 AM   #89
Guest092216
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorian Gray View Post
Wenn Sie wirklich wollen ficken mit ihnen sollten Sie auch auf die andere Seite der Straße zu überqueren.
[If you really wanna fuck with them you should also cross to the other side of the street.]
Only if I have small children with me.

Otherwise the reaction should be enjoyed upclose in its full splendor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbravo_123 View Post
Sure they're factors that are outside of your control, but don't you think that they're unfair and should be changed? Why is it a problem when other people want those inequalities addressed?
To me, it's a waste of time and energy. I prefer to work within the system I'm in. For me it makes more sense to ebb and flow my way thru a crowded room rather than aggressively hack away at the center.
Old 07-28-2016, 01:25 PM   #90
O'Mike
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sistine Chapel View Post
and I'm not a homer as they say but of all the black shootings at the hands of cops and others the Michael Brown one I wasn't emotional over at all. While I don't think he deserved to die I mean come on you punch a cop in the face and you're a 6'8 250lb beast what the fuck do you expect. Anyone would shoot you under those circumstances.

I know it's controversial but I felt no sympathy for Micheal Brown. Now Trayvon Martin (16) and Tamir Rice (12 yr old kid) those two shootings touched me. I was once a young Trayvon walking home from the store to finish watching the All-star game and I was a young Tamir Rice playing with my toy or BB gun at the park. Those were sad cases.
So you forget about the part where Trayvon Martin was banging that mans head on the ground when he was killed?? That dude was a thug, coming home to make 'drank', don't believe the pictures from his childhood the media promoted, look at the criminal he had become.

The Tamir Rice was a tragedy from a lot of points, but playing with a realistic looking toy gun and pointing it at people in a public park is a recipe for disaster.

Of course the dems have to run all these parents on stage this week to make it look like they are victims. What a load of crap, used to be a time in the country if your child was as bad as Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown you would be ashamed to show yourself in public. Now they want to get paid and be celebrities.

O'Mike is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women