Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 263
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70718
biomed162742
Yssup Rider60462
gman4453234
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48481
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41794
CryptKicker37187
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36181
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-29-2011, 11:38 AM   #76
Guest080611
Account Disabled

User ID: 2356
My ECCIE Reviews

@ca1962....LOL! Sorry for my looooong posts. I'm a passionate person. I don't like people making judgements, I don't like people bashing other people. Sometimes I feel like I'm too kind & caring of a person for the people in this world. But I know I was put here for a reason......*DEFENDER OF ALL*
Old 07-29-2011, 11:40 AM   #77
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

This subject will always be debated and we will all have our sides we pick.
I, for one, am not a fan of the pimp but realize there is nothing that can be done and the problem will always be there.

Here is my point of reasoning(No need for disagreeing or agreeing because it's just my reasoning):
I have yet to meet a pimp that was not a major "forbidden subject" dealer or was not a criminal in other ways. Most of these chicks are not forced to do this by the pimp, they just have the attraction to these criminal assholes enough to do whatever (prostitution) to live the lifestyle with them. As for me, I like to stay away from the criminal element as much as possible. (And please don't point out the fact that provider companionship may be illegal) And I am not going into the "what ifs" because there are too many scenarios......

Carly, I'm sure all those guys are legitimate business men that can provide that lavish lifestyle for the girls just so they can whore them out......

Again, this subject will never be put to rest because of the debate is strong.....
Old 07-29-2011, 11:52 AM   #78
Guest080611
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Your right, it will never be at rest. All I'm trying to say about this subject and others, is stop worry about other people and what they are doing if all your doing is bashing and making judgements. If your not trying to help....move on. You guys have no idea who your really paying, just as your wives have no idea who your paying So why even worry about it. If the lady has good reviews, decent rates, good service....who gives a rats ass what she does in her personal life. There is way too much more important things in this world to be concerned about.
Old 07-29-2011, 11:55 AM   #79
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Encounters: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by ca1962 View Post
If anyone read Carly's last two posts, can you give me the Cliff Notes version?
+1. I got two lines in and got tired head. Part of the problem is constantly having to consult my Ghetto to English Dictionary.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:06 PM   #80
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Carly,

Everyone has a right to care about where their money goes. I'll give you a ridiculous example to illustrate my point.

If Al-Qaeda opened up a burger joint in Dallas, and the profits were used to support their cause, would your attitude be that a long as the burgers were tasty you don't give a shit?

To some guys here, supporting a piece of shit that beats women and values the ghetto fabulous lifestyle is not something they want to do. I agree that trying to "save" these women is futile, but we all have every right to want to identify them and choose not to see them.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:22 PM   #81
eccienewbie
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Edit: On second thought, never mind....
Old 07-29-2011, 12:35 PM   #82
PODarkness
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Carly, I'll be the first to say I don't know you. That is why I said "strictly on the basis of your handle". Your handle gives the impression that there is more than one "angel" and the angels are yours. Surely you see that?

If you are against putting the information out into public, you just went up a couple of points in my book, but then why bring it up? If you don't want to discuss it, don't dicuss it. Saying "I know something you don't know" does little to support anyone's opinion.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:36 PM   #83
Guest071613-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 20196
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post

If Al-Qaeda opened up a burger joint in Dallas, and the profits were used to support their cause, would your attitude be that a long as the burgers were tasty you don't give a shit?

To some guys here, supporting a piece of shit that beats women and values the ghetto fabulous lifestyle is not something they want to do. I agree that trying to "save" these women is futile, but we all have every right to want to identify them and choose not to see them.
It depends if the Al Queda burger people are nice to their employees! Some of them might actually be real softies, you never know!

Carly already said she knows lots and lots of ladies who have been with the same pimp for like five yearz n shit! They own their own homes in their own name, they have cars and they live lavish lifestyles and they have a 401k plan and even health and dental insurance! They do it because they love it and they are well taken care of the problem is that you guys watch too many movies! It's not always like that sometimes pimps are very warm and snuggly and most of them prefer to be paid in hugs!
Old 07-29-2011, 12:37 PM   #84
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBizz View Post
Carly,

Everyone has a right to care about where their money goes. I'll give you a ridiculous example to illustrate my point.

TheBizz, you are right, that is a ridiculous example, which is a totally different and there is no comparison between the two scenarios and you know it.

IF I knew my money I spent for burgers was going to support terrorist acts against my country, I would definitely not eat at that restaurant, and I would probably want to blow up the building they are in and hope to God they are inside.

As far as what the pimps do with the money after you give it to the girl who gives it to them, if they go buy themselves gold chains, a new car, house or whatever, how does their lifestyle effect me? I got what I wanted out of the deal and that was to get my rocks off by a pretty girl who also treated me like a king while I was there.
Old 07-29-2011, 12:41 PM   #85
BigPurdy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's funny how pussy jades logic.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:01 PM   #86
Monte Cito
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
You guys have no idea who your really paying, just as your wives have no idea who your paying So why even worry about it. If the lady has good reviews, decent rates, good service....who gives a rats ass what she does in her personal life. There is way too much more important things in this world to be concerned about.

Carly, I think the point is that if we have a choice between two providers, one who is a single mom struggling to pay her bills, and the other is a pimped girl struggling to meet her quota to avoid a beating, we would rather choose the single mom.

It appears that you are telling us that the deadbeats deserve financial assistance just as much as the girl trying to provide for her family. But I know that can't be the case.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #87
Guest080611
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

@THEBIZZ.....what was so ghetto about my posts??? Like really. This is just stupid. You wanna come in and bash too.....ok. How about stick to the point. So tell me, are you one of those so called grammer police? Do you just go to threads to pick out what you feel is ghetto or inncorrect? Come on now, stick to the point. Are you just trying to get your number of posts up, thats why thats all you have to say? Why not speak your opinion on what this thread is actrally about.
Old 07-29-2011, 01:03 PM   #88
Boltfan

Encounters: 29

Ok, let me see if the last few minutes was a waste of time or if I learned anything here.

#10 - Dannie fucks herself better than anyone else (and I want to watch)
#9 - Jade Nicole +1's one of Dannie's posts, which included the fucking of one's self, so I hope she was +1ing that she also fucks herself properly (cause I do enjoy watching that)
#8 - Deerhunter wants head from Dallas the pimp, but only if he is good
#7 - irregardless isn't really a word
#6 - No one posted a link to Boats and Hoes
#5 - IP has awesome boobs
#4 - Carly has Angels of some sort, but POD got in trouble for noting it
#3 - BigDog was called out by multiple people for being a liar with fake reviews, none of which were in the original lynch mob
#2 - Damn who the chick in Bubba's avatar?
#1 - JG Wentworth wants to Crown the crown on this blonde

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o8T09...feature=fvwrel
Old 07-29-2011, 01:04 PM   #89
Guest021812-3
Account Disabled

Bigdog,

Would you really blow up the burger joint or would you just throw a rock at it and then post on the Internet an "embellishment" that you blew it up?

Just curious.

This was totally unnecessary and off topic! Chipper
Old 07-29-2011, 01:26 PM   #90
bigdog0311
BANNED

Encounters: 147

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carly's Angels View Post
@THEBIZZ.....what was so ghetto about my posts??? Like really. This is just stupid. You wanna come in and bash too.....ok. How about stick to the point. ......Come on now, stick to the point. Are you just trying to get your number of posts up, thats why thats all you have to say? Why not speak your opinion on what this thread is actually about.
+1
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women