Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70764
biomed163027
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42384
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36785
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-24-2023, 11:26 AM   #76
winn dixie
BANNED

Encounters: 22

They got what they deserved. Plus red maggot hats
winn dixie is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 11:50 AM   #77
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Ouch. So sorry for your loss, though I doubt you'll have better luck next time. - Redux

Quote:
Originally Posted by winn dixie View Post
"Regulations regarding train safety were changed during the Trump administration...
Help me help you. Are you going with repeating a lie often or just doubling down on stoopid? Regardless, see post #58 in this thread.for the below, to wit
Quote:
NTSB Chair: Brake Rule Buttigieg Blamed Trump for Repealing ‘Would Not Have Prevented’ East Palestine Derailment

During an interview aired on Thursday’s broadcast of CNN’s “The Lead,” National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB) Chair Jennifer Homendy stated that while electronically controlled pneumatic (ECP) brakes would make things safer, when it comes to the East Palestine, Ohio derailment, “even with ECP brakes, the derailment would have occurred, the fire would have ensued, and the five vinyl chloride tank cars would still have to be vented and burned.” And, at best, they possibly could have “reduced damage where a couple of cars could have remained on the tracks,” but modeling still needs to be done to determine this.

Host Jake Tapper asked, “[E]ven with the 20 cars with toxic materials, under current safety rules, that train still did not qualify for designation as a high-hazard flammable train, which would have gotten it — or required at least, a newer, safer braking system. So, that rule as it stands right now clearly was inadequate for the citizens of East Palestine. Why not add the newer braking system to any train carrying hazardous material, not just those with more than 20 cars of hazardous material?”

Homendy answered, “The NTSB has looked at electronically controlled pneumatic braking for a number of years and we did some testing as well. Certainly, it would improve safety. But for this investigation and for this derailment, ECP brakes would not have prevented the derailment. The wheel bearing failed on car number 23, so even with ECP brakes, the derailment would have occurred, the fire would have ensued, and the five vinyl chloride tank cars would still have to be vented and burned. What it could have done was maybe reduced damage where a couple of cars could have remained on the tracks, but we’re going to do some modeling along with the Federal Railroad Administration to determine just that.”...
You gots you a bad case of the TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS. Remember, the first step of a 12 step program is admitting you need help.

Because this is yet another TDS, TDS, Orange Man Bad, TDS, TDS thread.

Great Googly-Moogly! Are you Jake Tapper in real life?!?
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 12:05 PM   #78
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
I would think both GEPOTUS Trump and Petie-Pie have very busy schedules. Let's check:
So, can ya'll verify that "No events." actually means Petie was on personal time and likely fulfilling his Presidential duties of your Butt Munchers Society? I mean, I don't wanna know much else. No secret hand shake. None of that. Besides I'm pretty certain your secret hand shake is to sit in a circle naked and everyone reaches left. But please no pictures. OK?
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1blackman1 View Post
WhyYes. Can you check back on the Trump calendar from his time as president and let us know how many times he or Chao visited the site of a train derailment? Maybe just the ones with fatalities to make it really easy.
Did ya happen find those dates yet? Asking for a concerned citizen.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 01:47 PM   #79
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie View Post
OP is a RINO supporter and an advocate for the Uniparty.
Baloney. Winn Dixie is no advocate for the Uniparty. And if push comes to shove and it's Trump versus Biden in 2024, I bet Winn Dixie will vote for Trump. He just recognizes that Trump has some extreme character issues. And that Trump's a LOSER. The win in 2016 was a fluke - Trump lost the popular vote by two percentage votes. No one since Rutherford B. Hayes has become president, having lost the popular vote by that much. And Hayes' election was part of a grand bargain to get federal troops out of the South.

Trump lost by a lot more in 2020. Republicans lost the Senate in 2020 and 2022, because Trump ran off principled Republicans like Jeff Flake and supported other LOSERS like Herschel Walker. And if Trump gets the nomination in 2024, it's going to be a bloodbath. Because of his post-election shenanigans in 2020 and 2021, Democratic Party turnout would be through the roof. Furthermore, Trump would lose the vote big time among independents. And he's not going to get the vote from so-called RINOS like me. I'll vote for the Libertarian if he's the nominee.

And just how different is Trump from the so-called RINOS? The only difference I see is on foreign policy. He's not as inclined to get involved in foreign wars and meddle in other countries' business. That in my opinion is a good thing, but there are lots of viable Republican candidates out there who think similarly. Yes, Trump supports border security and protectionism more than some Republicans used to. But now that's true of the majority of Republican politicians.

Why not support someone who can win? Do you want another four years of Biden?
Tiny is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 01:59 PM   #80
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
Baloney. Winn Dixie is no advocate for the Uniparty. And if push comes to shove and it's Trump versus Biden in 2024, I bet Winn Dixie will vote for Trump. He just recognizes that Trump has some extreme character issues. And that Trump's a LOSER. The win in 2016 was a fluke - Trump lost the popular vote by two percentage votes. No one since Rutherford B. Hayes has become president, having lost the popular vote by that much. And Hayes' election was part of a grand bargain to get federal troops out of the South.

Trump lost by a lot more in 2020. Republicans lost the Senate in 2020 and 2022, because Trump ran off principled Republicans like Jeff Flake and supported other LOSERS like Herschel Walker. And if Trump gets the nomination in 2024, it's going to be a bloodbath. Because of his post-election shenanigans in 2020 and 2021, Democratic Party turnout would be through the roof. Furthermore, Trump would lose the vote big time among independents. And he's not going to get the vote from so-called RINOS like me. I'll vote for the Libertarian if he's the nominee.

And just how different is Trump from the so-called RINOS? The only difference I see is on foreign policy. He's not as inclined to get involved in foreign wars and meddle in other countries' business. That in my opinion is a good thing, but there are lots of viable Republican candidates out there who think similarly. Yes, Trump supports border security and protectionism more than some Republicans used to. But now that's true of the majority of Republican politicians.

Yep…and add in that Trump is unelectable against the dems. They HATE him so much that they show up in droves to vote him out. We’ve been there, done that!!
I really don’t understand why the Trumpies don’t understand that! It’s right in front of you. And now they have Jan 6th.
Let’s find a Republican (possibly Nikki Haley) who will get some of those middle of the road votes. She would definitely get some female votes (another group that hates trump).
This really shouldn’t be that hard to comprehend.
Charley3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 02:07 PM   #81
winn dixie
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charley3 View Post
Yep…and add in that Trump is unelectable against the dems. They HATE him so much that they show up in droves to vote him out. We’ve been there, done that!!
I really don’t understand why the Trumpies don’t understand that! It’s right in front of you. And now they have Jan 6th.
Let’s find a Republican (possibly Nikki Haley) who will get some of those middle of the road votes. She would definitely get some female votes (another group that hates trump).
This really shouldn’t be that hard to comprehend.
Good posts guys

But Tiny. I will sit out the election completely if trumpf were to be nominated.

trumpf is an opportunist. He took advantage of the situation in east palestine. Thats what he does to promote himself
Old 02-24-2023, 02:09 PM   #82
winn dixie
BANNED

Biomed. Thread has run its course.
Old 02-24-2023, 03:08 PM   #83
Salty Again
Valued Poster

Quote:
Biomed. Thread has run its course.
... Throwing in the towel?

... Trump was there to help... Biden never showed.

Nothing else needs to be said.

#### Salty
Salty Again is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 03:37 PM   #84
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Salty, if I ever need help, I hope like hell that someone doesn't show up to give me water, beans and a Big Mac and has a press conference to act like he saved my life. Damn, please just shoot me in the head and put me out of my misery if I'm ever thankful for that. LOL
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 06:13 PM   #85
eccieuser9500
Valued Poster

Encounters: 46

Quote:
Good posts guys

But Tiny. I will sit out the election completely if trumpf were to be nominated.

trumpf is an opportunist. He took advantage of the situation in east palestine. Thats what he does to promote himself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucas McCain View Post
Salty, if I ever need help, I hope like hell that someone doesn't show up to give me water, beans and a Big Mac and has a press conference to act like he saved my life. Damn, please just shoot me in the head and put me out of my misery if I'm ever thankful for that. LOL

I'd say great posts, gentlemen. Including Lucas'.

Sometimes it's a breath of fresh air to read some thoughtful insights and opinions. True though; we have made enough of this classless move.

I wanted to sincerely probe Corny's thought process regarding the EPA chief versus Transportation chief. But I think I know where he was going with that. Thanks for the read.

eccieuser9500 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 06:48 PM   #86
1blackman1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 41

They are Trumpys. They don’t know any better.
1blackman1 is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 10:06 PM   #87
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precious_b View Post
Is this Hiroshima and Nagasaki?
Quote:
Kinda looks a little like it.

But it is not.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-24-2023, 10:27 PM   #88
Precious_b
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 44

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Tell us all again how much bottled water and food the vast resources of the Federal Government delivered to the the US citizens in East Palestine?

How much did the Federal government spend so far in Ukraine?

mmmm. You smell like Turncoat.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheap Charlie View Post
FEMA declined aid until Trump announced visit.Trump risked toxic exposure by showing up there. I don't see Nicki Haley or other RINOs showing up there. No Democrats have shown up either. Anyone else besides Trump show up in this toxic town of middle class white voters? NO. OP is a RINO supporter and an advocate for the Uniparty.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CG2014 View Post
@Winn Dixie:

Quit your whining. Even if you don't like President Trump, he has done more for East Palestine than FEMA, that Faggot Transportation secretary, senile old man Ukraine Puppet Joe, Loves to get on her knees and suck Black Cocks Harris and the always drunk wino Pelosi.

If you don't agree with what President Trump is doing in East Palestine to help the poor folks there, why don't you get off your backside and go to East Palestine and help those poor folks yourself.

Sitting at a laptop/computer/smart phone and whining about it won't help those folks.
Quote:
Dang! Ya'lls Butt Munch club is really taking it up the keester these days.
So by simply announcing his intent to be there FEMA changed course and stepped up. Who knows, maybe if F Joe Biden wasn't skipping the country with their tax dollars things might have been different. Oh well, what ever makes you sleep at night I 'spose...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Salty Again View Post
... Throwing in the towel?

... Trump was there to help... Biden never showed.

Nothing else needs to be said.

#### Salty
Guess everyone likes to bitch about the govt and its agencies but no one cares to read what their scope is.

Is it deriguerre for potus to go to all "disaster" sites?
Didn't see a certain potus for Cali wildfires. When Puerto Rico was devastated.

To the contrary, orders from the top held up help and was definitely at the helm when some backroom dealing were done when an entire countries electrical grid was gonna be rebuilt by a company with only a handful of employees.

I like how people are blind to things.
Precious_b is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 12:19 AM   #89
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Meanwhile in Kiev they're sounding a phony air raid siren for Creepy Joe's photo up.

But the good people in East Palistine can take comfort in knowing that we have the most diverse administration in history!

Oh he is so brave!
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2023, 12:33 AM   #90
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaliLama View Post
Meanwhile in Kiev they're sounding a phony air raid siren for Creepy Joe's photo up.

But the good people in East Palistine can take comfort in knowing that we have the most diverse administration in history!

Oh he is so brave!

his Holiness arrives to lead us to .. Palestine. we are saved!
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women