Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > The Sandbox - Dallas
test
The Sandbox - Dallas The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36888
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-26-2020, 12:12 PM   #76
Aoi
meh

Encounters: 170

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgecam View Post
Dr Fauci finally spoke again today. No more Trump’s mutiny.
Trump can’t fire Fauci. Fauci is so popular, so right and so many people listen to his expertises (expect for some idiots). If Trump fire Fauci, it will be his career suicidal.
Fauci has repeatedly been wrong about everything. He’s a piece of shit that lied and Trump was a fool for listening to that bitch.

He’s nothing more than a puppet to Bill Gates.

I wish Trump would fire Fauci.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-26-2020, 03:55 PM   #77
Grace Preston
Madame Moderator

User ID: 123904
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm actually rather surprised he hasn't. Trump has never been big on people who publicly disagree with him. I'm honestly shocked that Fauci hasn't been "asked to resign".
Grace Preston is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 08:49 AM   #78
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Fauciiys and his research companies making million soooo he will say anything to keep the flu going
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 08:56 AM   #79
georgecam
BANNED

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Fauciiys and his research companies making million soooo he will say anything to keep the flu going
I doubt that Becca that will be breaking the law.
georgecam is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 02:34 PM   #80
darkwader
darkwader

Encounters: 5

lol@these right wing shitheads. it's unreal reading some of the crap on here..
darkwader is offline   Quote
Old 06-29-2020, 04:56 PM   #81
Aoi
meh

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkwader View Post
lol@these right wing shitheads. it's unreal reading some of the crap on here..
I wasn't aware left-wingers could read at all.
Aoi is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 07:50 AM   #82
rexdutchman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 22

Some people watch to much cnn , to believe any fact. they believe the tiny tyrants
rexdutchman is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 08:37 AM   #83
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexdutchman View Post
Some people watch to much cnn , to believe any fact. they believe the tiny tyrants
Don’t trust CNN....
but believe CDC or John Hopkins data... believe what some of TX Hospitals data tells you... some ICUs are at max or near max..

We are all fucking this up...
Old 06-30-2020, 08:39 AM   #84
texassapper
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Quote:
some ICUs are at max or near max..
And? Why don't you stay home and STFU, Karen.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 06-30-2020, 08:44 AM   #85
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
And? Why don't you stay home and STFU, Karen.
Listen to science, mask and social distancing.
Old 06-30-2020, 08:53 AM   #86
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
Listen to science, mask and social distancing.
Science you say? Is this the same science that says stay home, wear a mask and social distance.

Unless.

You're protesting racism. Then science says you're magically protected. Like a box a fcuking Lucky Charms.

Is this the same Science that announced that the CCP COVID19 could not be spread by human to human contact?

Is this the same science that said masks don't help, so that hospitals could buy them up before the public could... even though they (SCIENTISTS) knew they were lying?

Science indeed.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:01 AM   #87
georgecam
BANNED

No scientists agreed with protesters... those protesters without mask and without social distancing are just same as those idiots that attend Trump rallies... all fucking Dumb Mother Fuckers that screw up and impacting our lives.
Old 06-30-2020, 09:09 AM   #88
texassapper
Valued Poster

Quote:
No scientists agreed with protesters... those protesters without mask and without social distancing are just same as those idiots that attend Trump rallies... all fucking Dumb Mother Fuckers that screw up and impacting our lives.
Are you a Fritatta? I'd like to see an image of one of the protests (so-called) where the attendees socially distanced themselves and wore surgical mask not fcuking bandanas to hide their identity. Pretty hard to do when you're stealing a new flat screen and the latest basketball shoes.

as for impacting your life... are you somehow special? I mean other than the educational meaning....

Stay home and you have nothing to bitch about. Stop telling the rest of us how to behave and lead by example. Damn liberals.. they never met anyone they weren't smarter than.
Old 06-30-2020, 10:05 AM   #89
georgecam
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post
Are you a Fritatta? I'd like to see an image of one of the protests (so-called) where the attendees socially distanced themselves and wore surgical mask not fcuking bandanas to hide their identity. Pretty hard to do when you're stealing a new flat screen and the latest basketball shoes.

as for impacting your life... are you somehow special? I mean other than the educational meaning....

Stay home and you have nothing to bitch about. Stop telling the rest of us how to behave and lead by example. Damn liberals.. they never met anyone they weren't smarter than.
“Damn liberals”???
Ok, let’s say I am a liberal Republican.
I admire Reagan, both Bushes... I voted for Trump... but at least I know when things are wrong I make adjustments... if I have to be a Damn Liberal to see what is wrong so be it. At least I am smart enough to realize what is good for this great nation (and Americans).
Ask yourself or anyone if Reagan and both Bush will do what Trump and his followers would do. If I guess, Trump is doing what Bill Clinton and Obama would’ve done to get re-elected.... oh and don’t forget Hillary... definitely Hillary will harm or kill to get her way....just like Trump...
Crooked Hillary ! Now Crooked Trump!
Old 06-30-2020, 10:20 AM   #90
Aoi
meh

Scientists/health experts did not condemn the protests. If anything, you're seeing a surge of "well, ackchyually, the protests weren't bad at all for the virus!" articles being posted everywhere, while at the same time, condemning bars and restaurants.

ICU and hospitals are not at max capacity. Not because of covid.

People don't seem to realize that people can get sick with conditions besides covid. And they can go to and fill up hospitals without it. And OMG, they can die for reasons other than covid! Did you know that Covid 19 isn't the first cause of death in the world?

The largest hospitals in Houston have pointed out they are NOT at max capacity and have more than enough PPEs to go around.

The entire month of May, when the economy was opening up, you didn't hear anything about cases. Then in June, after the protests, you start hearing of upticks in cases.

People are so fucking simple. They see a number on the screen and then piss their pants. They are lemmings.

And oh yeah, here's a thought : If you're afraid, stay the fuck inside. Nobody wants or needs your worrying, Karen.
Aoi is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women