Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162941
Yssup Rider60591
gman4453262
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48542
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42143
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36519
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Is the word Negro slanderous?
Yes 21 15.33%
No 71 51.82%
What's a negro? 4 2.92%
People of color need to learn to get over "words" 45 32.85%
heh... 12 8.76%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 137. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-16-2014, 09:52 PM   #76
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 119544
My ECCIE Reviews

DG is actually one of my favorite post whores. I also have my favorite assholes on the board (funny enough). I think this thread has been very thorough that the statement was used in a derogatory way! A prejudice way, but there is lots of prejudice on this board. Funny, the only one discussed is race, why is that?
Guest071514-1 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:54 PM   #77
john_deere
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
Derived from the word Negroid. One of the three racial classifications of humans. The others being Caucasoid and Mongoloid.
this is not correct. it's actually the other way around.

negro is spanish for black. the original slavers to the americas were spanish, and referred to their cargo as blacks.....or negroes.
john_deere is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 09:58 PM   #78
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistolero View Post
#2 - Derogatory racial remarks are simply unacceptable, period. Disrespect another's ethnic background and you will most certainly regret it.
But is it the same when you poke fun at your own ethnic group?

Aren't NBA policies disrespectful of a whole ethnic group?
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:10 PM   #79
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMynx69 View Post
But is it the same when you poke fun at your own ethnic group?

Aren't NBA policies disrespectful of a whole ethnic group?
I think we should know who is inquiring with us and choose in a different way. Like on p411 the hobbyist puts his age, race and weight on his profile along with likes and dislikes. Here on Eccie you have to ask those General questions. I hate the term "NBA or No Blacks Allowed", it's just ugly. And I still think a woman has a right to choose, but in order to get an idea who is behind the keyboard here we have to ask a few questions. Very good point sexy Mynx!
Old 03-16-2014, 10:10 PM   #80
Hot to Trot Daphne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 269367
My ECCIE Reviews

no, because people are allowed to fuck who they want.

I think some forget that when talking about nba policies...
Hot to Trot Daphne is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:14 PM   #81
GlobeSpotter
Account Disabled

Encounters: 43

Quote:
.......Aren't NBA policies disrespectful of a whole ethnic group?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post

You meant to say "providers are allowed to fuck who they want."

People.....would infer AA customers get their choice.
GlobeSpotter is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 10:15 PM   #82
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luxury Daphne View Post

And I agree with that.

I also think that we should be able to poke fun at our own groups.

I think DG's comment is similar to me calling myself a whore. ;-)

(Disclaimer: In the interest of full disclosure, I'm currently not technically a whore...perhaps an Almost Whore, as dearhunter called me, but not a technical whore.)
Old 03-16-2014, 10:18 PM   #83
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter View Post
You meant to say "providers are allowed to fuck who they want."

People.....would infer AA customers get their choice.
No, people would imply that people, regardless of the hobby, have the right to make choices about their sexual partners.

It doesn't make sense to state the Daphne inferred that all guys, AA or not, get to pick whoever they want to have sex with regardless of other factors...

xoxo
YourMynx
Old 03-16-2014, 10:57 PM   #84
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Someone had better alert the United Negro College Fund, the Council of Negro Women, and a bunch of other long standing organizations that they're offending people out there in America!

I think it's silly that a black guy gets warning/points for making fun of a NBA hooker by making an obvious joke and using the word negro in it.

I wonder if the mod would have had the same reaction had DG said instead "I bet a black guy stole it". My suspicion is that no, he would not have. If that is the case, this IS about the word used, which isn't even a slur by any reasonable definition.

I can appreciate the need for consistent application of the rules and it's his prerogative obviously but it seems a bit knee jerk
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:04 PM   #85
ness
Momentum Achieved

Encounters: 3

Quote:
No, people would imply that people, regardless of the hobby, have the right to make choices about their sexual partners.
Let's take this to an alternative timeline and say selling snatch was legal, would you (or anyone else, I'm not really singling you out lilminx) say it's ok to violate federal law because it's her pussy? Black, old, take your pick. Maybe that's an argument for keeping it underground? What would team NBA do if they had to play by the law of the land?
ness is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:18 PM   #86
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Quote:
Originally Posted by ness View Post
Let's take this to an alternative timeline and say selling snatch was legal, would you (or anyone else, I'm not really singling you out lilminx) say it's ok to violate federal law because it's her pussy? Black, old, take your pick. Maybe that's an argument for keeping it underground? What would team NBA do if they had to play by the law of the land?
They would do the same as thousands of other business owners who discriminate daily for various reasons not just racial. They would keep doing what they're doing they just wouldn't have a posted policy so they could technically stay within the law.

Businesses have the right to refuse service and hire/fire anyone they choose, proving it's discriminatory is a tough row to hoe.
Old 03-16-2014, 11:20 PM   #87
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ness View Post
Yes, I would actually say it's ok because it's her pussy. I've worked all weekend already, so I'm not in the mood to make a well cited constitutional law argument about it. So, I'd leave it to this.

A pussy is not, nor will it ever be, a public place, regardless of the legal status of prostitution.

It is not illegal for private clubs to discriminate under specific circumstances. It does not violate Fair Housing / Equal Opportunity requirements to advertise for and seek a roommate of a specific sex.

Repeatedly, courts have upheld an individual's right to make decisions regarding their personal and private lives, and who someone fucks will, most likely, remain one of those decisions for a long time.

"No matter how slutty I am, my pussy is NOT a public place."
LMx
Old 03-16-2014, 11:32 PM   #88
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

In a future Landmark Supreme Court Case: John Q. Blackguy v. NBA hooker
Old 03-16-2014, 11:51 PM   #89
ness
Momentum Achieved

Encounters: 3

Quote:
It is not illegal for private clubs to discriminate under specific circumstances.
But we are talking about business! Advertising in hooker world is for a service, it's obviously not a private club. The civial rights act would apply.

Yea I'm mostly playing devil's advocate but if we are going to open up Pandora box lets make everybody squirm!
ness is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 11:57 PM   #90
Guest071514-1
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
In a future Landmark Supreme Court Case: John Q. Blackguy v. NBA hooker
Lol, now that's just cute!

I agree with Mynx completely, in every establishment there is a sign "we have a right to refuse service to anyone". Prejudice comes in all forms, when I came here I was handed a whole lot! I never knew people really thought that way. I'm happy with my change, so "thank you" assholes! I think Eccie and the prejudice made me look at things differently, nobody should have to fuck who she doesn't want to, and it's personal preference in the end! I hate NBA wording, but Eccie lives by it! It boils down to 2 consenting adults with a friendly business arrangement!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women