Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70750
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60554
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42060
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36425
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2015, 12:38 AM   #76
andymarksman
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
All you can safely say is that two officers rushed into the scene. You do not know where they came from or how long they had been jogging to reach and give aid to a fellow officer (they entered the frame from an angle that was in the other officer's blind spot). You cannot say that the officer who was almost surrounded saw or knew how close his buddies were when he decided to draw his weapon. It's possible that the officer in question felt that he was alone and surrounded. It's clear that the two young men were within one step -- not nine feet -- of the officer when he moved his hand to his weapon. It's also possible that he holstered his weapon when he no longer felt threatened and not because either of the other officers said anything to him other than announce their presence. That he did not holster it immediately seems to indicate no one directed him to put it away, and he did so of his own accord when he returned to dealing with the young female.
Aside from speculations, my sincere sentiment is that it is unacceptable as that fateful Sunday in Waco.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:35 AM   #77
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
Aside from speculations, my sincere sentiment is that it is unacceptable as that fateful Sunday in Waco.
Your opinion is likewise based on speculation. You have no true notion as to what the officer in question perceived when he responded as he did. RE: Waco --

Quote:
WACO
First came a few pistol shots, several witnesses said, then a barrage of rifle fire during the shootout last month at a Waco restaurant favored by bikers. But authorities still have not said how many of the dead and wounded were the result of police fire.

Police have identified only one assault weapon, a semi-automatic gun [an AK-47] that fires high-powered ammunition, among the firearms confiscated from bikers, and that was found in a locked car after the shooting ended. But several witnesses — at least three of them veterans with weapons training — told The Associated Press that semi-automatic gunfire dominated the May 17 shootout that left nine dead and 18 wounded. (Star Telegram)

Quote:
More than three weeks after Waco police arrested 177 bikers following a deadly shootout at a local restaurant, no charges have been filed in the killings, nearly half the bikers remain in jail on unusually high bonds, and more than a few legal experts — including former prosecutors — are starting to wonder what is going on in McLennan County....

Police arrested all of the bikers at the scene and charged them with the same crime: engaging in organized crime. All 177 faced a $1 million bond.

But the sky-high bond, which has kept most of the bikers in jail for three weeks, and the carbon-copy charge filed against everyone arrested have prompted an avalanche of criticism from legal experts, including former prosecutors....

But weeks after the mass arrests, she and other lawyers are surprised so many remain in jail while none have been charged directly with the nine deaths. In that time, Thompson said, police should have been able to sort out who is a witness and who is suspect....

But sooner or later officials have to either file real charges or let innocent people go, said Gary Smart, a criminal defense attorney in Arlington. Like many of his fellow defense lawyers have in the past week, Smart negotiated to lower the $1 million bond for his client, Sandra Lynch.

Smart, a former Dallas County prosecutor, said Waco's mass arrest and the lengthy jail hold are virtually unprecedented in Texas. “You see something like this in El Salvador or Iran,” he said.

To arrest anyone, police must have probable cause that each individual committed a crime, lawyers explained. (Texas Tribune)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Everybody can go home, IB is here. Dumbass cracker.
And you'd be one of those worthless Mexicans Geronimo talked about, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 02:21 AM   #78
andymarksman
Valued Poster

I thought I've made my point crystal clear: what Cpl. Cassbolt did is as unacceptable as the fateful Sunday shootout in Waco.
andymarksman is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 03:51 AM   #79
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Well, well, well. Lookee what we have here. It seems that a white women who was at the core of the fight that apparently started the whole thing, has been suspended from her job. Her and another cracker, are apparently on tape making racial comments that caused the argument to become physical. Hmmm. What will our resident crackers have to say about this?

Crackers?

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/whit...ey-pool-fight/
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:02 AM   #80
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
It seems that a white women ....
Did you and BigTits "study" at the same high school?

You are so busy being a race baiter your excitement overrides your brain.

That's why you are a Stupid, hillbilly ignoramus.

Two white females fighting .... ?

Were the "two white females" residents of the neighborhood that owned the pool, or were they guests of a resident of the neighborhood that owned the pool? What's lost in most of this racially motivated name-calling is that the ones who were being asked to leave, and refused, which necessitated the calling of the police, were trespassing on private property that was owned by the residents of the neighborhood through their homeowner's association, for which the residents are charged annually.

As trespassers they are subject to being arrested. When they resist arrest they are subject to being arrested for trespassing AND resisting arrest.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 04:35 AM   #81
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by i'va biggen View Post
What is race baiting about inquiring about a video shot at the pool party .....
You mean the ILLEGAL POOL PARTY and an inquiry based on race?

As for the officer resigning ... there will be more around the country.

Those of you whining about A COP's behavior while you Monday Morning Quarterback (BigTit's favorite past-time...not to mention a whole gaggle of others) ..... will start whining about the "slow" and/or non-existence responses you start getting from law enforcement.

New York City and Baltimore are already experiencing the "slow down."
Old 06-11-2015, 05:44 AM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

[QUOTE=WTF;1056821252]What If?

It is the whole of his action that got him rebuked by his own Chief of Police.

One day you might get a handle on "politics" in the PD ... and with "City Hall"!

Someone has mentioned this officer just finished back-to-back suicide calls he had to work .... if that is the case, irrespective of what the individual officer might perceive as his psychological status at the time .... then HIS SUPERVISOR should have intervened and had him disregard the call for service to the ILLEGAL "POOL PARTY," regardless of what his behavior may have been and/or perceived to have been while at the call......that is Monday morning quarterbacking.

Unfortunately, that is not the "culture" within law enforcement. Individuals are at risk when they expose any signs of weakness...irrespective of what they are expected to face and with what they are expected to deal.

Another aspect of LE culture is "finger pointing" and criticism of those who were there by those who were NOT there ...... sound familiar?
Old 06-11-2015, 05:45 AM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by atf searcher View Post
The cop resigned because his police chief gave him the option resign or your ass is fired.
And you know this how?
Old 06-11-2015, 05:48 AM   #84
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Everybody can go home, ....
You should have never left.
Old 06-11-2015, 06:04 AM   #85
i'va biggen
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Quote:
I got a couple of questions you or another Texan might shed light on as your news would cover more than here.

There was a cell phone video of two white women fighting with a black women prior to the cops arriving, when they did they hauled ass across the street and left. The owner of the vid stated this was what started the trouble.

Second was a report a white neighbor had shouting across the fence telling the kids to go back to their section 8 housing.

Anything to these reports?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

Those of you whining about A COP's behavior while you Monday Morning Quarterback (BigTit's favorite past-time...not to mention a whole gaggle of others) ..... will start whining about the "slow" and/or non-existence responses you start getting from law enforcement.

Just a refresher for our dimmer members, see anything race baiting in the inquiry ass wipe? If you are striving for the dumbest MF on the board then it is apparent you are succeeding........Lexie lacking is "trending" upwardly.
i'va biggen is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 08:12 AM   #86
Sickpuppy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 35

Quote:
Someone's been indoctrinated by the press...
Yes, you.
Sickpuppy is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 10:46 AM   #87
Mr MojoRisin
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Quote:

I've been saying that. Cops are going stop patrolling the higher crime areas. Response times are going to drop significantly. They are going to do the bare minimum. I wonder how long it will be before people will squawk about that.

Jim
Mr MojoRisin is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:06 PM   #88
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

There was a cell phone video of two white women fighting with a black women prior to the cops arriving, when they did they hauled ass across the street and left. The owner of the vid stated this was what started the trouble.

Second was a report a white neighbor had shouting across the fence telling the kids to go back to their section 8 housing.

Anything to these reports?

Quote:
No replies about the fighting white women, must not show that video in Texas........
Quote:
Just a refresher for our dimmer members, see anything race baiting in the inquiry ......
You've already demonstrated you are an ignoramus, hillbilly. The above is another nail in that coffin. It's too bad you don't have a bulb upstairs, even a dim one. Particularly when you start on of your lameass, JV attacks ... ala BigTits, Shammy, and Little Timmie.
Old 06-11-2015, 01:11 PM   #89
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
You've already demonstrated you are an ignoramus, hillbilly. The above is another nail in that coffin. It's too bad you don't have a bulb upstairs, even a dim one. Particularly when you start on of your lameass, JV attacks ... ala BigTits, Shammy, and Little Timmie.
You're the ignoramus you inbred cocktard cocksucker.

Here's the woman that started the fight with the two black women, she's been suspended from her job. You really need to read before you start shooting off your ignorant goddamn mouth.

http://www.rawstory.com/2015/06/whit...ey-pool-fight/
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2015, 01:11 PM   #90
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by andymarksman View Post
.....then pulled out his service weapon when they were already a good eight or nine feet away from him. ......
Do you tell providers you have a 10" cock?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women