Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41564
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35953
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-26-2016, 01:48 PM   #76
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Quote:
Originally Posted by tntangie View Post
Couldn't have said it better.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

It's nice if I got off, really hard even better...

But I schedule a time around my schedule and I've got lots of shit to do.

During breaks from school, I am available to work more often which is nice for bills and gifts for my kids.

However I do enjoy getting to see repeat clients over the nervousness of seeing a new one. I can't remember every detail of whom I saw a year ago, even though I might remember their name - so it's nice when you get to have a semi-relationship of sorts with a regular or repeat client.
Oh, please. Don't defend that bullshit.

She gets paid to fuck, but says time is money, and wants the guy gone ASAP, who, btw, is PAYING HER??

The level of irony in this atrocious view is astronomical. The guy being there is you MAKING MONEY, but you 'got shit to do'??

Fucking PLEASE!! What THE FUCK could possibly be more important than you making money???

Why don't you fucking QUIT slinging pussy, since fucking for a couple hours a day is too inconvenient for you!!!

This would give you more time to 'get your shit done'.

You'd be broke as fuck, but you're getting shit done.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 02:01 PM   #77
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Encounters: 83

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBW Katrina View Post
I'm the Queen of candid. No matter how good or bad of a time I had...I'm still ready for it to be over when the time over.Time is money. I got shit to do.
Really? Damn......you have that much disdain for men? Thanks for your candor, Miss Queen of candid. I think you have plenty of time to do your shit since you have only 7 total reviews for this year. Maybe, if you need more time, you will only have 5 for 2017.

How does a provider feel after a client leaves? I would hope she feels good and she should considering how much money she makes for the real time she is actually with the client.
Guest110416 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 03:47 PM   #78
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randall Creed View Post
Oh, please. Don't defend that bullshit.

She gets paid to fuck, but says time is money, and wants the guy gone ASAP, who, btw, is PAYING HER??

The level of irony in this atrocious view is astronomical. The guy being there is you MAKING MONEY, but you 'got shit to do'??

Fucking PLEASE!! What THE FUCK could possibly be more important than you making money???

Why don't you fucking QUIT slinging pussy, since fucking for a couple hours a day is too inconvenient for you!!!

This would give you more time to 'get your shit done'.

You'd be broke as fuck, but you're getting shit done.
Damn, Randall... don't hold back, man LOL!!!

I don't know if it was mentioned in this thread already, but, assuming you like your job at least a little bit... do you just WISH you could stay there ALL THE TIME?? Or... are you ready to get the hell out once 4:30-5pm hits?

Obviously, most people end up staying all hours these days, especially during busy times.... but it's not by choice. We got shit to do too, whether it's to go spend some of the money we made, have dinner, hang out with friends/family, or just do nothing and not have to answer to anyone (my personal fav )

This is a job for the women here... no matter how much they may like it, but knowing that doesn't have to take away from the experience. It's still fun as hell to fuck 'em, and they don't seem to mind as long as we keep our part of the agreement
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 04:18 PM   #79
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all David, nobody fucking asked you or gives 2 shits about anything you have to pretend to contribute.

Secondly, reviews do not determine my level of success. My demanding and rewarding, fulltime, passionate job does. Not being a hooker. This is a part time gig for me. I have a strong repeat clientele. I haven't even advertised in Dallas but a mere 4 times (last time in April) in total for the entire year. I don't need to. Why? So I can turn more gentleman away? So it's not like I am throwing myself out there and not getting anything in return. Absurd. That would be something you concocted in your tiny head and since you take everything on a whore board so literally and it determines YOUR level of success in your personal life since you have none, I understand why you felt compelled to be a dick like always. Again, nobody fucking cares what you have to say.

Randall...fuck off. I'm sorry that the most important thing in your life is defending yourself in hooker land and taking weak ass pictures, but some of us have friends, families, lives and responsibilties and even hobbies of our own outside of this world. Simmer the fuck down. I never said leave ASAP , those are your words. Just please be considerate and leave when your time is up within a 10minute grace period. Fucccckkkkk.

If I worked all day from 7 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon, come home and prepare for a 1 hour appointment at 5 o'clock, I don't need or desire for you you to linger around until 6:30. I've REALLY got shit to do. And you thinking that as providers we don't have anything more important to do in our lives than make money...is an insult at best. I expect nothingless from you or David though. Sad times.

Keeping it candid since 1973
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 10-26-2016, 04:33 PM   #80
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y0yoY0 View Post
Damn, Randall... don't hold back, man LOL!!!

I don't know if it was mentioned in this thread already, but, assuming you like your job at least a little bit... do you just WISH you could stay there ALL THE TIME?? Or... are you ready to get the hell out once 4:30-5pm hits?

Obviously, most people end up staying all hours these days, especially during busy times.... but it's not by choice. We got shit to do too, whether it's to go spend some of the money we made, have dinner, hang out with friends/family, or just do nothing and not have to answer to anyone (my personal fav )

This is a job for the women here... no matter how much they may like it, but knowing that doesn't have to take away from the experience. It's still fun as hell to fuck 'em, and they don't seem to mind as long as we keep our part of the agreement
Lol.

Old 10-26-2016, 05:27 PM   #81
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
I'm sorry that the most important thing in your life is defending yourself in hooker land and taking weak ass pictures...
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:18 AM   #82
tortpicker
Account Disabled

Encounters: 26
Default That's it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinful Pleasure View Post
You aren't completely accurate here...
While, yes, this is a business. At the same time, many times I conduct business and have great pleasure at the same time. I don't provide an "illusion of passion". I have never faked anything. Ever. I honestly think that if I have to start faking it, I no longer need to be a provider.
That being said, there have been times that the chemistry wasn't there and it is a bit uncomfortable. In that case, I am usually relieved when the session is over. But if I am with someone who is completely laying it on me, I usually don't want it to end. Well, until I am dehydrated of course.
I've got to come see you!
tortpicker is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 07:59 AM   #83
Tx Noob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
First of all David, nobody fucking asked you or gives 2 shits about anything you have to pretend to contribute.

Secondly, reviews do not determine my level of success. My demanding and rewarding, fulltime, passionate job does. Not being a hooker. This is a part time gig for me. I have a strong repeat clientele. I haven't even advertised in Dallas but a mere 4 times (last time in April) in total for the entire year. I don't need to. Why? So I can turn more gentleman away? So it's not like I am throwing myself out there and not getting anything in return. Absurd. That would be something you concocted in your tiny head and since you take everything on a whore board so literally and it determines YOUR level of success in your personal life since you have none, I understand why you felt compelled to be a dick like always. Again, nobody fucking cares what you have to say.

Randall...fuck off. I'm sorry that the most important thing in your life is defending yourself in hooker land and taking weak ass pictures, but some of us have friends, families, lives and responsibilties and even hobbies of our own outside of this world. Simmer the fuck down. I never said leave ASAP , those are your words. Just please be considerate and leave when your time is up within a 10minute grace period. Fucccckkkkk.

If I worked all day from 7 in the morning till 3 in the afternoon, come home and prepare for a 1 hour appointment at 5 o'clock, I don't need or desire for you you to linger around until 6:30. I've REALLY got shit to do. And you thinking that as providers we don't have anything more important to do in our lives than make money...is an insult at best. I expect nothingless from you or David though. Sad times.

Keeping it candid since 1973
Tx Noob is online now   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:14 AM   #84
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:

If you do not like responses to your posts, don't post anything. I am trying to remember the last time someone said that no one cares about what I have to say or asked me for my opinion on a whore board and it influenced me on whether I posted or not......let me get back to you on that.

The subject of this thread is how do you feel after a session. I am glad you are so candid to say get the fuck out cuz you have shit to do, but I doubt you are shitty to that degree to those supposed strong repeat clientele you say you have. I hope that those guys are seeing this to let them know how you really feel about their business. Maybe you should put that in your showcase/signature line, "Hurry and get the fuck out, I have shit to do".

Yes, Ms. part time hooker, we all have lives and all outside of here and I do not think anyone with any sense wants to hang around with hookers longer than they have to. But, while logged in on here, the full time subject is the hobby and discussions about it in this forum, not your other job, personal life or throwing personal insults around like you do on most all your posts. You know nothing about me but a perceived persona on here. I know you cannot help yourself tho.
Old 10-27-2016, 01:05 PM   #85
BBW Katrina
A Fucking Amazon

User ID: 78431
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Still...nobody cares.

"I'm the Queen of candid. No matter how good or bad of a time I had...I'm still ready for it to be over when the time over.Time is money. I got shit to do"

Where in my original post does it say to get the fuck out or ASAP as you and Randall have both insinuated? No where. All I was doing was rectifying incorrect information. Have respect for my time and I'll have respect for their time. Pretty fucking simple. Show up on time and leave on time.

And if I have to explain and justify to you that we actually do have stuff to do instead of just sucking and fucking, well that's a whole different problem within itself.
BBW Katrina is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 01:19 PM   #86
Sinful Pleasure
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 245708
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tortpicker View Post
I've got to come see you!
I'm ready when you are babe!
Sinful Pleasure is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 02:07 PM   #87
Guest110416
Valued Poster

Quote:
Still...nobody cares.

"I'm the Queen of candid. No matter how good or bad of a time I had...I'm still ready for it to be over when the time over.Time is money. I got shit to do"

Where in my original post does it say to get the fuck out or ASAP as you and Randall have both insinuated? No where. All I was doing was rectifying incorrect information. Have respect for my time and I'll have respect for their time. Pretty fucking simple. Show up on time and leave on time.

And if I have to explain and justify to you that we actually do have stuff to do instead of just sucking and fucking, well that's a whole different problem within itself.
If you do not care, why do you keep responding to my posts? I thought you had shit to do.

The bolded part of quote is the answer to your question of insinuation.

As I said, the subject of this thread is "How does a provider feel after", and if you feel nothing say that, or since you said that it is none of anyone's business, say that, or better yet, say nothing, leaving the drama in your head and move on to the next thread. Pretty fucking simple and candid, Ms. queen of candid.

But you have to have a diatribe of what you are thinking right at the 60 minute mark (GTFO I got shit to do), you have a full time job doing something else and that you are a part time hooker, thinking it is being candid. If you want to talk about that, start your own thread.
Old 10-27-2016, 02:15 PM   #88
Shep3.0
Premium Access

Encounters: 224

Is it that time of the month? I guess some men need a "manpon"
Shep3.0 is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 02:26 PM   #89
HairyPoppins
Registered Member

I can't imagine why a woman wouldn't want someone like that staying and hanging out all evening.
HairyPoppins is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2016, 09:01 PM   #90
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Yeah, time is money.

I'd imagine that when you're not sucking dick, you're not making money.

What 'shit' do you have to do that's so important, btw??

And my pictures are beautiful, unlike you.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women