Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 08-27-2014, 09:15 AM   #76
FunInDFW
Valued Poster

Encounters: 24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jewish Lawyer View Post
OK, quite a few PM's get sent out from ladies soliciting business. I'm not bothered by them because they are usually subtle and appropriate entreaties letting me know someone is available and we should talk. None have ever gone beyond one or two if we didn't click.
I don't mind them, I look at the showcase pictures, and take it from there. Marketing done properly makes the world go round.
BTW - I'm out of the country now and can't immediately act upon requests.
More than a slight difference between "hey I'm available for some fun today" pm and "you should see me instead of her. For half the price I'll give you more fun than she ever will" text. The former is marketing, the latter is poaching.
BTW - I'm in the country and can immediately act upon requests.
FunInDFW is offline   Quote
Old 08-27-2014, 10:25 AM   #77
wynter_ice
Account Disabled

User ID: 205586
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by planojim View Post
'NEWBIE' needs to go back to Backpage an leave the ladies on ECCIE alone!
too bad most men here do go to backpage that's y they ask if i had the time to write down all the text i have from day one of tour in jan....it be some funny shit what ppl ask for... sad really.... dont feed the trolls and they want multipuly
wynter_ice is offline   Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 06:34 AM   #78
Laura Lynn
Sweet Naughtiness

User ID: 55818
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I love the guys that are obviously new, ignore my statements of not newbie friendly, try to ignore my request for screening information and then want to discuss activities. Um No...... thus causing me to feel bitchy when I say, Please don't contact me again unless it's to provide references.
Laura Lynn is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 03:18 PM   #79
lineman27
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Love this. I love a good laugh. All I really got out of it was now I wanna see kaylee. ...maybe take a picture and sell it to him..or get my car waxed. I'll split the proceeds with u kaylee
lineman27 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:22 PM   #80
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
You would be surprised at how many "ladies" actually pm a gent and offer discounts after they have received a reference request or chastise him for thinking of going to see someone else when he knows SHE has bills to pay. It is unbelievable. I have been shown texts and pm's proving it. I just apologize and assure that I will never do that and he can ALWAYS count on me to be professional and help him along in his hobby career. Some pretty active posting ladies are quite territorial. SMDH!
Amen! I'm not sure how anyone gets the notion that these guys are "theirs". Fucking creepy. Get married if its that's serious.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 04:29 PM   #81
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kendall4U View Post
You would be surprised at how many "ladies" actually pm a gent and offer discounts after they have received a reference request or chastise him for thinking of going to see someone else when he knows SHE has bills to pay. It is unbelievable. I have been shown texts and pm's proving it. I just apologize and assure that I will never do that and he can ALWAYS count on me to be professional and help him along in his hobby career. Some pretty active posting ladies are quite territorial. SMDH!
Very true! Ive seen alot of evidence to prove it.
Tara Evans is offline   Quote
Old 08-30-2014, 05:25 PM   #82
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Amen! I'm not sure how anyone gets the notion that these guys are "theirs". Fucking creepy. Get married if its that's serious.
There's a provider threatening to out a Lover of mine for seeing me again...crazy I feel awful for him. The lengths some go is limitless. So I say Amen too !
Eva Damita is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women