Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
test
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70786
biomed163165
Yssup Rider60798
gman4453286
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42465
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36916
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-01-2016, 12:49 PM   #76
Pool_man57
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyDallass View Post
You don't know how I act in real life you know the EC me...lol...two completely different people. & everyone on here calls people names why am I the only one that gets talked about for it? I'm just fitting in here with the EC crowd here. Don't bash me for what I do when you guys turn around and do the same exact thing. Make sure your hands are clean before you start pointing the finger. That goes for everyone on here...your not Angels lol by far...
OMG! Why is this thread still alive? This is exactly the type of attention seeking drama we are talking about. You claim to be classy but your words are the opposite. My hands are perfectly clean and I rarely post or involve myself in drama but you are a special case. Your level of drama and professional immaturity is shocking even on these boards where some level of immaturity is expected.
Pool_man57 is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 12:53 PM   #77
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Listen, I treat people how they treat me so look in the mirror if I have said anything to you that offended you. We are on a site that girls sell pussy on, no room for anymore pussies here...grab your balls and get over it. And the only ones that are still keeping it alive are my fans. So carry on...yall must love the drama you keep commenting and posting and making this thread relevant...smh...you just can't get enough so you have to post....you will be posting again...lol but it's sooooo much drama you have to keep posting and feeding into it huh?
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 02:22 PM   #78
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Well, you are entertaining, I will give you that.

Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 02:40 PM   #79
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 12510
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know both but would like to believe it is a misunderstanding..Heck that happen
On my récent trip i had someone that put my pse fee in the enveloppe when it was GFE...I made him aware of it..Well way after he left as i realise that.He can leave it as a tip,credit,or appreciate my honesty and don't think i tried to overcharged him and pick it up which i suggested.

I hate when guys leave their wallets out on the table..I am no thief but it can open someone to accuse me of such..

Now i don't see why a lady that has been around and establish would risk her réputation for that...As for the gent it may have been a misunderstanding too or simply a confusion of enveloppe..
I have seen several gents having several enveloppes..One for the donation one for a tip if they were happy...

At one point..Accusing one of stealing while in bathroom is ridiculous as other having the intention of stiffing the donation...

If the problem was a problem at the beginning no session should have occur no?
Victoriajolie is offline   Quote
Old 05-01-2016, 03:16 PM   #80
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by VictoriaJolie View Post
I don't know both but would like to believe it is a misunderstanding..Heck that happen
On my récent trip i had someone that put my pse fee in the enveloppe when it was GFE...I made him aware of it..Well way after he left as i realise that.He can leave it as a tip,credit,or appreciate my honesty and don't think i tried to overcharged him and pick it up which i suggested.

I hate when guys leave their wallets out on the table..I am no thief but it can open someone to accuse me of such..

Now i don't see why a lady that has been around and establish would risk her réputation for that...As for the gent it may have been a misunderstanding too or simply a confusion of enveloppe..
I have seen several gents having several enveloppes..One for the donation one for a tip if they were happy...

At one point..Accusing one of stealing while in bathroom is ridiculous as other having the intention of stiffing the donation...

If the problem was a problem at the beginning no session should have occur no?

I wasn't going to accuse him of stiffing me until he accused me of taking the donation and lying about it....I was going to leave it alone, and assume that because of his age and it was our first meeting & he did make it right then and there. So I left it alone, it wasn't until I get a text from him at midnight saying that he looked everywhere for it and it never turned up. That is not my problem, but I won't be accused of taking something I didn't.

I know a well known very trusted provider on here ( won't say any names ) but she was accused of doing something she didn't do...well months later the client who accused her found what he was looking for...he admitted this to another provider that I know, but never got off his high horse to admit it to the girl who he had accused! & I think that is very wrong of him! Sad thing is that once a guy thinks you did something and accuses you for it. Even if what he was looking for turns up, he still doesn't want to admit it because he will look bad...not all are that way, but most.
Old 05-01-2016, 04:20 PM   #81
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I wasn't going to accuse him of stiffing me until he accused me of taking the donation and lying about it....I was going to leave it alone, and assume that because of his age and it was our first meeting & he did make it right then and there. So I left it alone, it wasn't until I get a text from him at midnight saying that he looked everywhere for it and it never turned up. That is not my problem, but I won't be accused of taking something I didn't.

I know a well known very trusted provider on here ( won't say any names ) but she was accused of doing something she didn't do...well months later the client who accused her found what he was looking for...he admitted this to another provider that I know, but never got off his high horse to admit it to the girl who he had accused! & I think that is very wrong of him! Sad thing is that once a guy thinks you did something and accuses you for it. Even if what he was looking for turns up, he still doesn't want to admit it because he will look bad...not all are that way, but most.
i understand your point...However from your say he is an old men and you are a grown ass woman..Have you try to résolve it privately first?If yes and it didnt work out i think you do know what to do"sight" ..You mentionned that one of his references told you to take him if you really need to so technically she wasnt giving a good reference so i guess it was a learning experience

Understand personally i would have check the donation when he was in the bathroom as common courtesy to be discret like you and maybe would be accuse of the same thing..However i do understand when you are honest its extremely frustrating but you réputation speak louder than some allegations

Once a client have hard time getting references they may realise they have not conduct themself in proper manner

Think about if he is THAt old who would believe his allegations at the end?

No disrespect SIR if you mixed up enveloppe and then accuse her of stealing why would you bother to go on with the session?

I mean if someone i just said my greeting and they tell me i am wrong on the donation and i am 100% sure i place it right i would take it as a lost and says my good bye
Why apologizing and saying it could lead to not want a repeat if you 100% believe you didnt have wrong donation?

Like i said i believe like Ginger it was a misunderstanding on both part and end as accusations on both part
Old 05-01-2016, 05:17 PM   #82
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

It was a lesson learned for sure that will not get repeated.
Old 05-01-2016, 07:20 PM   #83
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
... It would be fine with me if you were abducted by aliens. Ciao!

Haha!! Now that id pay big money to see!!
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 12:46 AM   #84
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Well, I must say what I nice run in I had today with the person who this post was about. He was parked right beside me at a public business and cranked his window down to say "that's a lot of fun we have been having on EC" and thank god nobody was around him when he pulled out or they would've been road kill! His tires screeched when he left the parking lot....it was so awkward and weird. Then I get a call from the girl who he used a reference and she told me he had texted her today telling her what kind of vechile I drove and that I had my dog with me? Don't see why it was any of her business...she replied and told him to stop starting drama with other providers and what was the point of him texting her? FYI: it's rude to speak to a provider in public, I'm not going to run up to you or even notice your there. Him and I had this talk, guess he forgot that too...
Old 05-03-2016, 07:17 AM   #85
Rockydoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

Quote:
Well, I must say what I nice run in I had today with the person who this post was about. He was parked right beside me at a public business and cranked his window down to say "that's a lot of fun we have been having on EC" and thank god nobody was around him when he pulled out or they would've been road kill! His tires screeched when he left the parking lot....it was so awkward and weird. Then I get a call from the girl who he used a reference and she told me he had texted her today telling her what kind of vechile I drove and that I had my dog with me? Don't see why it was any of her business...she replied and told him to stop starting drama with other providers and what was the point of him texting her? FYI: it's rude to speak to a provider in public, I'm not going to run up to you or even notice your there. Him and I had this talk, guess he forgot that too...
Not cool.
Rockydoc is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 07:48 AM   #86
redman1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockydoc View Post
Not cool.
And a bit creepy/unnerving as well.
redman1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 08:40 AM   #87
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you guys for seeing my point. I was totally creeped out! It was almost like he seen me there first and pulled in just to mess with me. It was for sure a weird awkward thing to go through. :/
Old 05-03-2016, 08:58 AM   #88
theotherguy1
Valued Poster

Encounters: 37

Quote:
I agree that was in poor taste of him. I have spoken to providers that I have seen in public but only the same way I speak to other people that I see. That's right, I do get looks in New York City when speaking to strangers. My mother was born in the South and it was one of those lesson that I never lost. Like my son still says Yes Sir and No Sir. I saw DR at a store one night. I had never visited her before but I knew her face from her pictures so I said hi and nothing else and kept walking. She may have notice the slight drool, I hope not.

Back to placing money in an envelope. There are provider that post the desire that you do that in their ads. So, when I meet a provider for the first time I always do it.

One thing that some are not noticing in your post was that he accused you of stealing before you got upset. That would have gotten under my skin also.

I don't know you professionally or personally but I do hope that the online you is completely different then the real you. I knew Robin Williams personally and when not on stage or before the camera he was completely different. I hope that your posts on here gives you an outlet for your stress.

I have been up for 14 hours so don't jump on me about grammatical or spelling errors.
theotherguy1 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2016, 09:57 AM   #89
Victoriajolie
Upgraded Female Account

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Wow
not cool that sure lack in discretion
Old 05-03-2016, 02:58 PM   #90
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Certainly creepie. Good thing I know what he drives so I don't have a weird run in with him again.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women