Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70785
biomed163123
Yssup Rider60796
gman4453285
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48625
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42456
CryptKicker37210
The_Waco_Kid36909
Mokoa36496
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 06-12-2014, 02:08 PM   #76
phildo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

It's the fucking Tea Party trying to subvert the last 60 years of cultural advancement in the great melting pot of Western Civilization. Non white people are refugees in the country of their own choosing. Lock the doors, secure the borders, get out the white sheets, crosses and gasoline, here it comes...

See, those crazy backwards fuckers they be lookin to confiscate all the pussy for themselves as well.
phildo is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 02:47 PM   #77
TexasCowboy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14

It is enjoyable watching a woman getting taking by a big ole black d*** in the bedroom, when she give up the booty one knows that she felt it......Really enjoy watching this....
TexasCowboy is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 02:56 PM   #78
BigTex77
Valued Poster

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luke Skywalker View Post
What I highlighted is an assumption. Could be right or wrong, but it is not a fact. As you said it is your opinion. She did not say who was harassing her....

This is what the OP said : "Been getting harassed about relaxing my policy and can't take the heat. Going back to NBA = No AA. "

I'm not saying that this is the case, but it could be anyone. Not just clients.
you are 100% correct Luke. It was an assumption. I thought I made clear it was an assumption but maybe I didn't.
BigTex77 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 03:14 PM   #79
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

What if I'm like, Brazilian...on my momma side?

Technically, that would not be AA...or does the second 'A' include South America?

What if a guy was born in South Africa, but is white and move to the U.S.? That's just as AA as a black dude born in America.

Oh, I think of everything.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 04:07 PM   #80
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

RC - what if he is a black African man who just happens to be on a work assignment in America?
Alyssa Marie is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 04:15 PM   #81
Guest062124
Account Disabled

User ID: 34
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinMan View Post
I seem to recall recently seeing another white woman post about harassing PMs over her decision to see black men. Is this the beginning of a trend? Any other ladies care to report similar instances?

I have been around 7 years and have never kept it a secret that I love seeing AA gentlemen… and I have only been bothered ONCE with the infamous "photographer" that harasses ladies through email about seeing AA men. I simply told him to fuck off and he did, other than the infrequent comment on a review written by an AA gentlemen, that he would be "passing on seeing me."

I guess that is my issue, if people are harassing you about who you see…tell them to FUCK off and go on about your business. Ignore them, block them…etc. Unless, of course, you just want to start ANOTHER thread about why AA men are scary…blah blah blah. We have been through this a few times with the OP.
Guest062124 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 04:33 PM   #82
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post
I have been around 7 years and have never kept it a secret that I love seeing AA gentlemen… and I have only been bothered ONCE with the infamous "photographer" that harasses ladies through email about seeing AA men. I simply told him to fuck off and he did, other than the infrequent comment on a review written by an AA gentlemen, that he would be "passing on seeing me."

I guess that is my issue, if people are harassing you about who you see…tell them to FUCK off and go on about your business. Ignore them, block them…etc. Unless, of course, you just want to start ANOTHER thread about why AA men are scary…blah blah blah. We have been through this a few times with the OP.
Preach it sista!!! lol

Same here that guy is like one of the introductory trolls of eccie, part of the welcome committee. I also told him to fuck off and he did not really bug me again. Just think of it as part of earning your eccie stripes.

I dont see what having the mods ban him would do as he usually sends his rants via email and banning him here wont make him stop sending them.

Honestly I think it was a bit dramatic for the OP to write this thread out here in the open but meh to each its own.

I will see anyone who can pass my screening, I dont care what color you are!
Jules Jaguar is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 04:59 PM   #83
planojim
Valued Poster

Encounters: 69

I just love a woman who will tell someone to 'fuck off' if he's bothering her! Especially an asshole who has problems with a provider seeing AA men!
You go girl!
PJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reese Foster View Post

planojim is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:11 PM   #84
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 131

Well, if it's just the one guy, then this thread might actually encourage him. He may get off on the attention. Would have been better to leave it alone.

Sounds like much sound and fury, signifying nothing.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:12 PM   #85
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default Can we have some humor in this thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by thathottnurse View Post
Honey. If you are gonna come on here and make a statement such as a huge policy change why not at least say why. You could have just put it in your profile/sig line and not made a big show of it. Especially if you are being harassed. Why draw more attention to yourself over it? Good luck either way.
What the OP is trying to say is: you BLACK guy's pack way to much meat and the rest of her clientele has to bring a rope and a 2x4.

CG
Copierguy0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 05:59 PM   #86
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Y'all look at Jules Jaguar's new avatar.

So, like.....uhhhhmmmm (LOL!!!)

Sorry, what was the thread about?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
Can we have some humor in this thread?

If someone really is trying to intimidate people behind the scenes, then, by all means air that shit out. As the old saying goes, "sunlight is the best disinfectant."
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 07:02 PM   #87
General Feuerbacher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 57

This seems like a free ad. Much ado about?
General Feuerbacher is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 08:48 PM   #88
Y0yoY0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I say we just take it straight off the rails!

Reese Foster changed hers, too. Look...

(sorry, I'll quit )
Y0yoY0 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:26 PM   #89
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongeykong View Post
I think we found our culprit. J/k, seriously though, what are you her father?
I'm an adult without an agenda. What's your agenda in saying otherwise?
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2014, 09:33 PM   #90
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by dongeykong View Post
Ok, let me get this straight, you are berating everyone for participating, posting, and perpetuating a discussion that was started on a discussion board by participating, posting, and perpetuating the thread yourself? In my medical studies I have ran across a condition that is descriptive of one who exhibits the aforementioned behavior. Fucktardinism, you should get checked out, the sooner they diagnose it, the sooner they can prevent it from growing into something more serious like LAS (living asshole syndrome).
You people are too clever by half. It wasn't intended as a DISCUSSION (jesus how much clearer could she have been), it was a NOTIFICATION. Medical studies, that's a good one, you're in an EMT program? She didn't ask anyone to counsel her or "help her understand" or any of that other bullshit. Some of you folks are seriously fucked up. Stop trying to tell other people how they should live their lives or how to make their decisions. Their reasons are their own, as are their decisions.
Bobave is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women