Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
test
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70756
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60577
gman4453257
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48538
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42116
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2013, 09:08 PM   #76
Guest092216
Account Disabled

User ID: 144244
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SD2011 View Post
Hell, if I were a provider I'd like to know:

1) Is he safe (LE)?
2) Is he safe (personally)?
3) Does he show up on time (keep appointments)?
4) Does he pay with no problem?
5) Is he gross?
6) Is he nice? (will he treat me decently?)
In this regard, providers do have a review site. P411. No system is full proof. But all I need to know about a gent is usually on there with a few clicks.

To be honest, I don't want to know exactly who is showing up and details on what to expect. As long as I know I'm safe. I'm good. Adapting to the situation and enjoying yourself despite harmless surprises is part of the thrill/challenge.
Guest092216 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:09 PM   #77
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

A lot less honest reviews would happen too. All the butterface whales out there would turn into curvy 10s all of a sudden
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:15 PM   #78
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wulf_Princess View Post
Sorry, My point in this was simple, guys seem to find it ok to add not so true facts in reviews and girls can't argue it or defend themselves.

Guy's want to keep it private but they post reviews?

They can get upset about a problem provider, wither or not they were a problem client?

TBH: Most guys would be afraid of getting their pride hurt or cut down their chances on a provider they hoped to see if, they were rude, they showed up drunk, the didn't pay full donation, they were too push, etc.

No one likes to be lied about, there are some people who truly want to be discreet, but those people DON'T WRITE REVIEWS lol.

If you have the confidence to one side of the review, why douldn't you want to see the other?

just saying, i'm sure ALOT less bs would happen if it was really a two way street
Keeping things private yet they post reviews, I dont see your meaning as there is no way anyone can deduce the real information/details of the hobbyist other than his hobby name.

Yes, reviews can be embellished but if the reviews are consistent among different hobbyist regarding the same provider then another third party is able to be the judge. It is virtually impossible for every reviewer to fabricate their individual reviews.

If you were paying me to come fuck you, I would be glad and even welcome the opportunity for you to write a review however since the answer is No, then this will never take off the ground.

Also see http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=923268 thats also why this idea wont float. See the responses.
macbeth1000 is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 09:50 PM   #79
redman1501
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

redman1501 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #80
Guest062114-5
Account Disabled

User ID: 118368

I think even the thought of providers reviewing client is unseemly. Discretion is of utmost importance.

That said, in the interest of full disclosure, if I were a provider here, I'd have a no review policy.
Guest062114-5 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 12:35 AM   #81
redman1501
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Well, if it was for only the ladies in their private section then what we didn't know wouldn't hurt us. Maybe they already do and we just don't know about it. I don't think I really want to know. I'd be curious to find out what was said about me, but I think it would be along the lines of, "he's an ok guy. Doesn't really wear the monocle to appointment."
redman1501 is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 05:59 AM   #82
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Can't go running today ... Denton still ICED over

Everyone who has mentioned discresion, have you ever posted a review?

Have you ever "bragged" about a ATF?

Have you ever just hated someone so much you wanted to break them down?

Have you even talked to another provider IRL about services "my old regular" used to do?

These are all just examples of things that show discresion isn't what you were seeking. When I first started, I would have loved to see reviews on a few people I saw, and I probably would have avoided them.

I while back I was able to read reviews (everyone knows this), and now and then I would contact a provider about "the other side of the story". Some stories were sincere, but some were all out ego boost....

To be fair, there were some ladies who trashed guys as well, and when I saw them they were shy but great people.

I've seen McBeth, During session he is probably one of my top 10, but because I can't stand his attitude out of hobby, I don't see him again.

^ not complicated, not really good or bad. Shows he is a good client but has curtain issues, none really safety.

Some girls would see him just because he's a good hobbiest, others won't
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 06:49 AM   #83
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Haha top 10, that's flattering cj and you are quick to ignite which is one thing I find fascinating about you however attitude is very subjective .

You are also in my top 10 but more for your attitude and firely temper as I love red heads that can bring the CONTROLLED fire.

When you start a review site would your reviews be limited to bcd or would they compass the negotiations leading up to the activities. What would be the boundaries and limits, would you talk about the fragrance or the color of his shoes. Again your idea is noble, it's just not viable.
Old 12-09-2013, 07:09 AM   #84
!VI!
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 190350
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
Haha top 10, that's flattering cj and you are quick to ignite which is one thing I find fascinating about you however attitude is very subjective .

You are also in my top 10 but more for your attitude and firely temper as I love red heads that can bring the CONTROLLED fire.

When you start a review site would your reviews be limited to bcd or would they compass the negotiations leading up to the activities. What would be the boundaries and limits, would you talk about the fragrance or the color of his shoes. Again your idea is noble, it's just not viable.
you know NASA's old saying keep it simple stupid lol

only need t know information, if he didn't bring the agreed donation at start ... yes

during session is between to adults and should stay that way
!VI! is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:17 AM   #85
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

What good is a review that is simple, what information is it suppose to convey if it is just bare bones simple.

What would be your criteria for need to know info?
Old 12-09-2013, 07:19 AM   #86
SpiceItUp
Ambassador

Encounters: 37

Quote:
during session is between to adults and should stay that way
Expected response from someone with 43% NO reviews
SpiceItUp is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 07:25 AM   #87
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiceItUp View Post
Expected response from someone with 43% NO reviews
Come on Spice , we are trying to be civil here with no more fires. She has a noble idea but how feasible it is, is another question
Old 12-09-2013, 08:09 AM   #88
Eva Damita
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 106939
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by macbeth1000 View Post
Keeping things private yet they post reviews, I dont see your meaning as there is no way anyone can deduce the real information/details of the hobbyist other than his hobby name.
Yes, reviews can be embellished but if the reviews are consistent among different hobbyist regarding the same provider then another third party is able to be the judge. It is virtually impossible for every reviewer to fabricate their individual reviews.

If you were paying me to come fuck you, I would be glad and even welcome the opportunity for you to write a review however since the answer is No, then this will never take off the ground.

Also see http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=923268 thats also why this idea wont float. See the responses.
Basically. ..and I even shared how all of my gents are my favorite and tears still got shed. If you cannot accept the male biases here, this is certainly not the site for you. Just look sexy and no opinions or statements regarding hobbyists as this is the ultimate buyer's market...
Eva Damita is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:18 AM   #89
macbeth1000
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eva Damita View Post
Basically. ..and I even shared how all of my gents are my favorite and panties still got twisted. If you cannot accept the male biases here, this is certainly not the site for you. Just look sexy and no opinions or statements regarding hobbyists as this is the ultimate buyer's market...
Well said, Cj I couldn't have said this better myself even if I addressed it to myself instead of you.
Old 12-09-2013, 08:25 AM   #90
Guest060214
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:

I've seen McBeth, During session he is probably one of my top 10, but because I can't stand his attitude out of hobby, I don't see him again.

^ not complicated, not really good or bad. Shows he is a good client but has curtain issues, none really safety.
What kind of "curtain" issues? He likes them open? No purple velvets? He likes you to hide in them?
Guest060214 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women