Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41568
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are you a God Fearing Christian?
Yes. And I can do whatever I want because God forgives me. (The heresy of anti-nomianism) 0 0%
Not really, but I am a Christian and I hope I'm forgiven. (The heresy of backsliding) 4 23.53%
No. What's to fear? The Bible is not the only Word of God, and not all of it is true. 5 29.41%
I don't believe in God at all, so it doesn't matter. When I die, I'm dead. 8 47.06%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2015, 09:45 AM   #76
Whirlaway
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Whirlaway is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:35 AM   #77
lustylad
Premium Access

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
WombRaider is an atheist/agnostic who thinks the Bible is a fairy tale- I have never told him he's going to hell.

No need to tell him. He already knows. Sister Mary Ecciespam told him 5 years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
I was a catholic five years ago.
lustylad is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:44 AM   #78
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by lustylad View Post
No need to tell him. He already knows. Sister Mary Ecciespam told him 5 years ago.
How can I go to hell, when there isn't one.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 10:48 AM   #79
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
Wombraider you had several reviews as your alias UnDer_Construction.... Why won't you admit you are the same person- did you rape someone under your other alias or did you suck a tranny cock and to get rid of your guilt you changed your handle. Did you cheat on your wife and get in trouble? Something caused you to change your handle.... they do have meds for people who try to assume 2 different or more personas. Are you bipolar or have psych issues?

Quote:
If that were me, why wouldn't I just start posting as him again in order to alleviate the pressure you ding dongs put on me about being him? Because I don't have multiple handles. This is the only handle I have or have had.

WombRaider = Underconstruction

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1349219

Old 04-28-2015, 10:54 AM   #80
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
How can I go to hell, when there isn't one.

It is UNDERCONSTRUCTION. Just for you. Trust me, I've seen the blueprints.
Old 04-28-2015, 10:55 AM   #81
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

WombRaider = Underconstruction

You must have a very sorry life if what passes for entertainment with you is any indication.

And you're so violent. Pent up homoerotic urges, no doubt. Bash my brains out? Again and again? What's funny is that you're probably twice my age, need duck tape and a tongue depressor to keep your dick up and wouldn't last two seconds if you were really in front of me. But have your fun.

"Listen fucktard, I will direct all the conversation I want to direct at you and I will bash your brains out again and again"
Old 04-28-2015, 10:59 AM   #82
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It is UNDERCONSTRUCTION. Just for you. Trust me, I've seen the blueprints.
You need a hobby. Seriously. It's bordering on stalking. And it's very creepy. Do you really want me to go poking around, see what I can find out about you?
Old 04-28-2015, 11:01 AM   #83
shanm
Valued Poster

Quote:
Take a look at just one of my many MELTDOWNS on this forum

FTFY

Thanks Lusty, I needed that laugh!
shanm is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:04 AM   #84
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
You need a hobby. Seriously. It's bordering on stalking. And it's very creepy. Do you really want me to go poking around, see what I can find out about you?
Womb raider please give it a rest- lustylad and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of issues, but there's no way I can deny that he is absolutely correct that you and Under Construction are one in the same - the proof is in the pudding. Just save face and admit that he's your alter ego.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:08 AM   #85
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I was a catholic five years ago.

Sister Mary Ecciespam is praying for you, undercunt. She still wants to save your eternal soul. It's not too late if you stop lying and swear off your tranny hookers.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:11 AM   #86
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Womb raider please give it a rest- lustylad and I don't see eye to eye on a lot of issues, but there's no way I can deny that he is absolutely correct that you and Under Construction are one in the same - the proof is in the pudding. Just save face and admit that he's your alter ego.
I can't admit something that just isn't true. As I said, I wish he would come back and post. He noticed a phrase that we both happened to use. Big deal. There are 300 million people in this country alone, you think that phrase is THAT unique? He's mad that this UC person left. I guess he was in love with him, at least that's what it seems like. LL is acting every bit the spurned lover. If I were UC, wouldn't I come back, just to fuck with him? But I can't, because it isn't me.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:28 AM   #87
lustylad
Premium Access

Quote:
I can't admit something that just isn't true. As I said, I wish he would come back and post. He noticed a phrase that we both happened to use. Big deal. There are 300 million people in this country alone, you think that phrase is THAT unique? He's mad that this UC person left. I guess he was in love with him, at least that's what it seems like. LL is acting every bit the spurned lover. If I were UC, wouldn't I come back, just to fuck with him? But I can't, because it isn't me.

It's ok, undercunt. We understand.

Quote:
(I'll share a secret.... I don't want you to come clean and admit you are undercunt anymore. I'm having too much fun watching you squirm all the time.... Your denials used to make people snicker. Now they trigger howls of laughter.

If you came clean now, all the fun would stop. So keep denying it, undercunt.)
Old 04-28-2015, 11:31 AM   #88
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It's ok, undercunt. We understand.
Thanks, honey. I'm sure wherever he is, he misses you, and longs to feel your dry, cracked lips wrapped around his sad excuse for a pecker.
Old 04-28-2015, 11:46 AM   #89
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
However there are not 300 million people on eccie and you as under construction are the only ones who I have known to have used that quote. Add to the fact that you both are liberal - he deactivated his account than shortly after you create an account. You are both atheist/agnostic but what really convinced me that you two are one in the same as when you asked me about my avatar : you mentioned that no one wants to see my penis(your words paraphrased) and only one other person since I been an eccie has directly made that statement to me and that person was Under Construction. So if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck........
Oh by the way Stevie Wonder emailed me and he said that even he can see that you and under construction are the same person.

In fact the chances of you and Under Construction NOT being one in the same are about the same odds as a blind man walking into a dark room trying to find a black cat that isn't there.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 04-28-2015, 11:53 AM   #90
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Uh oh. The God Fearing Christian is calling you out, WormRaper. Watch for falling lightning bolts!
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women