Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
test
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70754
biomed162920
Yssup Rider60574
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48537
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42104
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 02-17-2011, 12:40 PM   #76
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post
Strippers I know, call or text me several times a week. Some almost daily......

Some strippers drop by the office to take me to lunch or dinner or to get me to do the same for them.
What? Isn't that a violation of the golden rule? "Providers aren't paid for sex, they are paid to leave after."

With convenience comes a disposable-factor. Most hobbyists appreciate that. Finding a drama-free date is as simple as logging on, and emailing refs. The thrill of the hunt and the drama that results from your preferred method of P4P just isn't worth it to them...

...Or to many providers. I for one appreciate the comfort of well-defined parameters because it keeps things drama-free. In fact, it seems that fraternizing without those parameters is an open invite to drama, gossip and hurt feelings. I've noticed that the most hurtful attacks on this board come from and are directed to people who know each personally from social gatherings. I have no desire to, "grab lunch," or "have a drink" with hobbyists. And this is in no way is this a jab at those who do. Its simply because I am "Kara" just a few hours out of the week. When I am not her, I'd rather spend that time with people who don't know her. It's called "compartmentalization" and for me, its necessary for mental clarity.

However, I see nothing wrong with keeping the lines of communication open. I have friends from all over and I welcome their emails as much as they welcome mine. But a, "Hey how ya doin" email is quite different than a, "Hey Jo-Bob! I'll be back in Philly next week! I'm staying near your office. How's about I pop in around noon and we can grab lunch! Off the clock, of course. You're special to me, so you don't have to pay for my time". In all honesty, I think that would scare a great majority of my clients off! LOL Most of them realize that when you don't pay now, you end up paying a helluva alot more later! LOL They'd rather pay as they go and play on the safe side.

Kara is a companion and fantasy-fulfiller...not a hustler. It's not my intention to blur the lines of hobbyists/provider in a futile attempt gain something later. And I do believe that the strippers you are referring to are more hustlers than companions...and definitely not girlfriends. I think your true desire and fantasy is to simply be needed. Which is fine and I am happy your needs are being met. It really is a great thing that the P4P scene is a diverse one. Guess what the smiley face means!

*BTW, great thread!*
Guest041811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 12:43 PM   #77
Guest041811-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 3267
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensual Sophia View Post
I am pretty certain that providers who regularly initiate contact with clients off the clock are those who don't have much of a social life outside the hobby.
I agree, Sophia!
Guest041811-2 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:00 PM   #78
Whispers
Hope I haven't bored you!

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraLynnKelley View Post
What? Isn't that a violation of the golden rule? "Providers aren't paid for sex, they are paid to leave after."

With convenience comes a disposable-factor. Most hobbyists appreciate that. Finding a drama-free date is as simple as logging on, and emailing refs. The thrill of the hunt and the drama that results from your preferred method of P4P just isn't worth it to them...
Rules can be bent with the permission of both parties.

For me... finding a drama free date is as simple as checking my phone to see who is bored today.

I like a couple of the local ladies and never have a problem SCHEDULING with them.... I would see MORE of them if there was some spontaneity in their actions.

I totally understand the "pay to go away" concept and employ that the vast majority of the time....
Whispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 01:38 PM   #79
Guest112113-3
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by eglrdr View Post
I always (even if it wasn't that great) send an email, and I will tell you, if I don't get a response to that email, I just assume that person is not interested in seeing me again, and I will never contact them again. Now that might not have been the reason she chose not to respond, but that's the way I take it.

That being said, if I was seeing someone on a regular basis, and I got an unsolicited email, text, just a hey, how are you..would bring a smile to my face..make my day..and I wouldn't even care if the next line was, you want to get together this week too...

Agree!
Guest112113-3 is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 07:39 PM   #80
Whispers

It is nice to be appreciated as a client.
Old 02-17-2011, 09:15 PM   #81
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yssup Rider View Post
Besides, what's good for the goose is good for the goosed.
LOL, Okay that's a fair observation

This is America ... it IS ok for us to disagree.
Absolutely. I can't disagree with your position on that. >: )
To be honest, the post you reacted to was a case of PWD.
Don't know that I would hit the submit key now.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 02-17-2011, 10:40 PM   #82
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobave View Post
To be honest, the post you reacted to was a case of PWD.
Don't know that I would hit the submit key now.
OK. But wtf is PWD?

Sorry ... not up on the lingo bubba. Still trying 2 learn how 2 txt N English.
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 10:53 AM   #83
Bobave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
OK. But wtf is PWD?

Sorry ... not up on the lingo bubba. Still trying 2 learn how 2 txt N English.
Posting While Drinking.
Bobave is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 11:36 AM   #84
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

Ahhh! I thought it meant Playing With Dick!

No prob! Been there. Done that!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:46 PM   #85
Dagny D.E.W.
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2877
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Ahhh! I thought it meant Playing With Dick!

No prob! Been there. Done that!
Now that's funny I don't care who you are! I didn't know the PWD either. Thanks for asking.
Dagny D.E.W. is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 05:52 PM   #86
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

When I PWD sometimes I PWD. Then I call my ATF. If she doesn't answer I check BP or ECCIE for a PYT who gives BBBJ and Loves CIM. I like to throw some CFS and DATY in the mix. And all this started with PWD.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:02 PM   #87
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

Really.......????

All these labels are making my head hurt.....

Find a chick that does her job, not a chick that lets the job do her, then you wont care what she does...just know it will be drama free!!!

edit:

then if that chick is the chick then she wont necessary care about the time.....it will kinda just disappear...and bam you got your freebie back....aint that what this thread was about....dayum that was like a chapter in a book.....i might have to edit again...fukk
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:09 PM   #88
rrrabbit
Eat me, or mount me

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
When I PWD sometimes I PWD. Then I call my ATF. If she doesn't answer I check BP or ECCIE for a PYT who gives BBBJ and Loves CIM. I like to throw some CFS and DATY in the mix. And all this started with PWD.
TFF.
rrrabbit is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2011, 06:59 PM   #89
Whispers

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
then if that chick is the chick then she wont necessary care about the time.....it will kinda just disappear...and bam you got your freebie back....aint that what this thread was about....dayum that was like a chapter in a book.....i might have to edit again...fukk

Still watching for your threAd....In it's absence are you still planning on offering the $250 Freebie Experience? You might want to explain that to some.....

I have it cleared for you to dance in the Amateur Competition at another club and with us there to rally you on, the $500 you "win" counts towards my session with you right?

And as a long Time Pro in the Stripper Community (I had to tell the club something) they are expecting you to speak on the discretion of extra's in Cabanas to the local girls..... If you had a set of bolt-ons I could a just billed you as a feature act.....

if Sixx hasn't contacted you yet he's gonna try to convince you to give him a "Stripper Fantasy Date" and blow him in one of the clubs while you are here..... Since he stepped down as a MOD you realize he no longer deserves that MOD discount right?
Old 02-18-2011, 07:03 PM   #90
sixxbach
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 81

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
Really.......????

All these labels are making my head hurt.....

Find a chick that does her job, not a chick that lets the job do her, then you wont care what she does...just know it will be drama free!!!

edit:

Damn, I want to meet you....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whispers View Post

if Sixx hasn't contacted you yet he's gonna try to convince you to give him a "Stripper Fantasy Date" and blow him in one of the clubs while you are here..... Since he stepped down as a MOD you realize he no longer deserves that MOD discount right?
I want to spice up my top 10 try outs.. could be fun mami. Maybe I can now get a Top 10 tryout discount????

sixx
sixxbach is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women