Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70712
biomed162553
Yssup Rider60381
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48446
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41565
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
The_Waco_Kid35954
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-01-2021, 02:40 PM   #76
anmar85
Premium Access

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Now how many Americans did Trump kill?
How many Americans did Trump leave behind to be executed?
How many Afghan partners did Trump leave behind to be tortured and killed?
How many innocent people trying to leave the country did Trump kill by completely botching a withdrawal plan?

You know - like the original post was talking about.

I know you are desperate to change the subject and focus just on drone strikes - which was mentioned later in the thread as just another example of the blood Biden has on his hands.

But the original post is talking about the blood of those Americans and allies left behind because senile Biden abandoned them. The blood of those killed because senile Biden botched this withdrawal plan

It is so obvious - as MRMXMR pointed out - all you are doing is "typical liberal deflection, and so predictable, find something that's so very distantly related or the substance is similar and push the original thought into a grey area or off on another totally separate tangent."

I was just bringing up those numbers because Bambino asked. To loop around to the questions you just asked. I don't really have the time to look up numbers or anything, but I'm willing to bet that plenty of people who were allied with us in Syria were left with their pants down when we pulled out of there.

I'm not trying to derail the topic or really focus on one specific thing (I keep using drone strikes as an example because it's just slightly easier to find data on those than things like PMC involvement or the after effects of ramping down in Syria when we did), I mean that. I just cannot see where the line gets drawn with the way this thread was titled.

"This blood is on senile Biden's hands as well as the hands of every idiot who voted for him"
Where do we draw the line when it comes to the responsibility of voters when leadership decisions lead to civilian death?

To break it down again: The topic states that voters are on the hook for Biden's handling of the withdraw. My initial response, and one that hasn't been answered yet is, does that mean that voters are also on the hook for other decisions by previous administrations that lead to atrocities? If not, then why?

You see how the topic makes a claim, and then I questioned that exact claim while backing it up with historical context? That's called being on topic.

If Bambino wants to continue to chat about the civilian costs of drone strikes specifically, I'll be more than happy to start up a new thread with him. At least that was going somewhere.
anmar85 is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 02:40 PM   #77
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Now how many Americans did Trump kill?
How many Americans did Trump leave behind to be executed?
How many Afghan partners did Trump leave behind to be tortured and killed?
How many innocent people trying to leave the country did Trump kill by completely botching a withdrawal plan?

You know - like the original post was talking about.

I know you are desperate to change the subject and focus just on drone strikes - which was mentioned very briefly later in the thread as just another example of the blood Biden has on his hands.

But the original post is talking about the blood of those Americans and allies left behind because senile Biden abandoned them. The blood of those killed because senile Biden botched this withdrawal plan

It is so obvious - as MRMXMR pointed out - all you are doing is "typical liberal deflection, and so predictable, find something that's so very distantly related or the substance is similar and push the original thought into a grey area or off on another totally separate tangent."
Forget it. He’s like a dog chasing his tail. Maybe he’ll get dizzy and lay on the couch. He can’t admit the obvious.
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 02:44 PM   #78
anmar85
Premium Access

I think you guys are just hanging onto the expectation that I'm going to suddenly start defending Joe Biden, when I'm definitely not planning on doing that any time soon. If the thread was simply "Senile Biden has blood on his hands" I would have just went about my business of looking up some hofo, the fact that the voters are being implicated as well though really caught my attention. That's why I'm trying to see what the conclusion of that logic looks like.
Old 09-01-2021, 02:58 PM   #79
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

Their blood will be on his hands

NEW: The US has left behind the majority of Afghan allies who had applied for visas to escape reprisal from the Taliban

Majority of Interpreters, Other U.S. Visa Applicants Were Left Behind in Afghanistan - U.S. still doesn’t have reliable data on who was evacuated from Afghanistan, a senior State Department official says

https://www.wsj.com/articles/majorit...s-11630513321?
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 03:07 PM   #80
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmar85 View Post
I was just bringing up those numbers because Bambino asked. To loop around to the questions you just asked. I don't really have the time to look up numbers or anything, but I'm willing to bet that plenty of people who were allied with us in Syria were left with their pants down when we pulled out of there.

I'm not trying to derail the topic or really focus on one specific thing (I keep using drone strikes as an example because it's just slightly easier to find data on those than things like PMC involvement or the after effects of ramping down in Syria when we did), I mean that. I just cannot see where the line gets drawn with the way this thread was titled.

"This blood is on senile Biden's hands as well as the hands of every idiot who voted for him"
Where do we draw the line when it comes to the responsibility of voters when leadership decisions lead to civilian death?

To break it down again: The topic states that voters are on the hook for Biden's handling of the withdraw. My initial response, and one that hasn't been answered yet is, does that mean that voters are also on the hook for other decisions by previous administrations that lead to atrocities? If not, then why?

You see how the topic makes a claim, and then I questioned that exact claim while backing it up with historical context? That's called being on topic.

If Bambino wants to continue to chat about the civilian costs of drone strikes specifically, I'll be more than happy to start up a new thread with him. At least that was going somewhere.
Yes - you are really trying to derail the topic. I answered your question 2 pages ago when I said

Quote:
No one in this thread is rehashing the past 20 years - this thread is about senile Biden's botched withdrawal plan that has gotten Americans and our allies killed and left American's and Afghan allies behind to likely die at the hands of the Taliban. That is 100% on senile Biden. It was his plan, his responsibility so yes he has blood on his hands. And those who voted for a senile dottering old fool and ignored:

1. all the signs of his lack of mental acumen and progressing dementia were there
2. when Obama said "Don't underestimate Joe's ability to fuck things up"
3. when Obama's Defense Secretary Robert Gates said "Biden has been on the wrong side of every foreign policy decision"

are culpable as well. Not as much as senile Biden because he is the one directly responsible but yes, to a certain extent IMO they also have blood on their hands because they ignored the glaring facts when they put this dementia addled fool in office. Decisions have consequences. Ignoring facts have consequences.

That is completely different than electing a President who has all his mental faculties and who has not shown a history of fucking things up and being on the wrong side of every foreign policy decision - but then makes a bad decision. In that case, the voters could not have foreseen how much of a fuck up he is in advance. In senile Biden's case, it was apparent to anyone with any modicum of intelligence that he was clueless and would make terrible decisions like this
That clearly answers your question. But put another way - if this was Obama who botched the withdrawal like senile Biden did, I would view Obama as having blood on his hands but not the voters who elected him (even though I disliked Obama). Why - because at least he did not have a history of fucking things up known to voters in advance and because he did not have dementia known to voters in advance. That is the difference. When voters elect a clearly incompetent and senile old man as President, they bear responsibility and culpability for his actions
Old 09-01-2021, 03:08 PM   #81
berryberry
Valued Poster

Old 09-01-2021, 03:40 PM   #82
anmar85
Premium Access

Oh, so that's like the line you're drawing for responsibility. My bad, I didn't realize that. If it's cool with you guys I'd like to disagree with some of those points real quick, because again, I disagree with the assertion that the topic is making about American voters, so if those are you reasons why then I think it is fair if I get a chance to rebut.

1. all the signs of his lack of mental acumen and progressing dementia were there - So unless I missed when he was formally diagnosed with dementia, that's absolutely an opinion. I mean he had to pass the same "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV" test that Trump did presumably.

He was talking about winning the election, and it was allegedly said as reported by an anonymous source.

3. when Obama's Defense Secretary Robert Gates said "Biden has been on the wrong side of every foreign policy decision"
Cool. So that's one administration official's opinion, and when he was pressed to explain what he meant further, it was pretty clear that he was talking about Biden's desire to get out of the Middle East during the Obama administration.

I'm all for blaming Joe Biden for anyone who dies because of his direct decisions, but it's taking things a little too far to lump the blame on like over half the country as well. Like I'd be pretty hard pressed to find people who were lining up to vote for Joe Biden and thinking "Oh boy, I can't wait until he kills more people in Afghanistan"
Old 09-01-2021, 03:56 PM   #83
bambino
Valued Poster

More blood

🚨VA Suicide Hotline Received Over 35K CALLS During Afghanistan Evacuation...

Join @jSolomonReports
Old 09-01-2021, 03:57 PM   #84
bambino
Valued Poster

Who needs Biden?

https://t.me/ScavinoChannel/745

When you have real heroes
Old 09-01-2021, 07:13 PM   #85
bambino
Valued Poster

And then there’s this;

https://twitter.com/BonillaJL/status...76611510767617

Remember, Biden was against taking Bin Laden out.
Old 09-01-2021, 09:41 PM   #86
chizzy
Premium Access

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Oh, so that's like the line you're drawing for responsibility. My bad, I didn't realize that. If it's cool with you guys I'd like to disagree with some of those points real quick, because again, I disagree with the assertion that the topic is making about American voters, so if those are you reasons why then I think it is fair if I get a chance to rebut.

1. all the signs of his lack of mental acumen and progressing dementia were there - So unless I missed when he was formally diagnosed with dementia, that's absolutely an opinion. I mean he had to pass the same "Person, Woman, Man, Camera, TV" test that Trump did presumably.

He was talking about winning the election, and it was allegedly said as reported by an anonymous source.

Cool. So that's one administration official's opinion, and when he was pressed to explain what he meant further, it was pretty clear that he was talking about Biden's desire to get out of the Middle East during the Obama administration.

I'm all for blaming Joe Biden for anyone who dies because of his direct decisions, but it's taking things a little too far to lump the blame on like over half the country as well. Like I'd be pretty hard pressed to find people who were lining up to vote for Joe Biden and thinking "Oh boy, I can't wait until he kills more people in Afghanistan"

I get what you are saying ad i get what berry means i think
basically its blood on the hands by association.
chizzy is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 10:31 PM   #87
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by chizzy View Post
I get what you are saying ad i get what berry means i think
basically its blood on the hands by association.
Which is the slippery slope bullshit I called shenanigans on
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 09-01-2021, 11:22 PM   #88
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:

Well if you agree in #1 that "all the signs of his lack of mental acumen and progressing dementia were there" as you stated - then clearly anyone who voted for him knew that. And in my book, when you vote for someone lacking mental acumen and showing progressing dementia, you are culpable for the results and his actions

In any case, you are entitled to your opinion and you are entitled to make excuses for those who voted for a clearly senile guy who even his own colleagues said was not up to the job. And I am entitled to my opinion and my opinion is clearly different from yours. Like I said - this is about who is responsible for when voters elect a clearly incompetent and senile old man as President. IMO those voters bear responsibility and culpability for his actions because any rational voter should have known better.
Old 09-02-2021, 10:23 AM   #89
mrmxmr
Valued Poster

Quote:

now on to liberal or claimed independent response part two !

his original point
totally obliterated and exposed, the liberal apologist will DANCE , DANCE , DANCE

of course in a consolatory tone ,dancing
around his viewpoint touching on minor deflections bringing up various sidebars of data or offering other paths with the hope of obfuscation and also offering to continue with the conversation with the hope no one takes him up on it.

again so predictable ! and reeks of relativism. The truth is smacking them right in the face and they refuse to accept it because they dont want it to be true even though is most certainly is !
mrmxmr is offline   Quote
Old 09-02-2021, 10:45 AM   #90
Charley3
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Echo Chamber - LOL. You weren't saying that when you and other liberals were bashing Trump daily or defending Senile Biden on other stuff

Now that the world has seen how incompetent Senile Biden is from his epic failure in Afghanistan - and no one can defend him - you guys go silent and disappear, just like the gutless coward Senile Biden is
Wrong again. I'm a moderate republican. Voted for Trump the first time. Now hate the guy....and spare me the "mean tweets" echo you do. And as much as it pains me to agree with you, Biden is a joke.
I just have a life and don't post here daily.
Charley3 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women