Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70760
biomed162936
Yssup Rider60583
gman4453258
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48541
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42126
CryptKicker37192
The_Waco_Kid36494
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2022, 11:35 AM   #76
berryberry
Valued Poster

Encounters: 98

William Parker - the BLACK DEMOCRAT Former Pittsburgh Mayor & U.S. Congress Candidate calls out RACIST FETTERMAN

A lot of folks forgot about when Fetterman did this.

Anti-Black Nightclub Mayor Changes Sign To Say 'Not Opening Soon'

Same type of intimidation that got Savoy in the Strip District shut down.
berryberry is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 02:21 PM   #77
berryberry
Valued Poster

I don't know who needs to hear this, but if you vandalize black owned businesses late at night like a Klansman, you should not be in the Senate, or even walking free in America.

I'm talking to YOU, racist Fetterman. Shame on anyone voting for you.
Old 10-17-2022, 03:09 PM   #78
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Encounters: 9

So let me get this right. Big man that YOU are, YOU take to talking THIS SHIT to HIM directly... by posting it HERE

My oh my, YOUR DELUSIONAL DESPERATION grows DAILY

Still waiting for you to show the racial animus. Glad we're not holding our breath.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2022, 11:19 PM   #79
berryberry
Valued Poster

Between his violent racist past and ongoing mental issues, if Racist Fetterman were a Republican the media would be asking every other Republican if they'll call for him to step aside and be replaced. He'd be seen as a doomed train wreck.
Old 10-17-2022, 11:19 PM   #80
berryberry
Valued Poster

What a surprise. Racist Fetterman is caught trying to lie to to voters again. What a fraud this racist extremist is.

Fetterman Ad Falsely Showcases Voter as Recently Estranged Republican, (He Is an Active Democrat, Registered in 2011)

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-el...tered-in-2011/
Old 10-18-2022, 04:08 AM   #81
Jacuzzme
BANNED

Encounters: 42

How does a guy go to Harvard and end up living of his parents? You’d think a degree from one of the most prestigious universities in the world could land you a decent job.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 09:30 AM   #82
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
So let me get this right. Big man that YOU are, YOU take to talking THIS SHIT to HIM directly... by posting it HERE

My oh my, YOUR DELUSIONAL DESPERATION grows DAILY
Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
Between his violent racist past and ongoing mental issues, if Racist Fetterman were a Republican the media would be asking every other Republican if they'll call for him to step aside and be replaced. He'd be seen as a doomed train wreck.

The only reason Berry spouts this crap'ola is that mainstream Fox has said that this needs to stay in the media stream, mainly cause it's fallen out of the focus for most people, except the right, who are gonna vote for OZ anyway. It's funny tho, that the posts says Berry thinks' Fetterman is on here to read his post. LOL- But then again, lots of Ho's in Braddock n stuff. Maybe some of them are on the fence, ...but I'm betting that Fetterman does fine and while our little sandbox gets some attention from some Texans who love the Repturd ideology,...the rest aint buying it.

The accusations of racism and violence just don't hold water.- No charges ever produced. A BX2 hope-chest; full of wishes but still empty.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 09:43 AM   #83
eyecu2
Premium Access

Encounters: 82

Quote:
Originally Posted by berryberry View Post
What a surprise. Racist Fetterman is caught trying to lie to to voters again. What a fraud this racist extremist is.

Fetterman Ad Falsely Showcases Voter as Recently Estranged Republican, (He Is an Active Democrat, Registered in 2011)

https://www.breitbart.com/midterm-el...tered-in-2011/

What's not mentioned is he doesn't claim he is estranged from 2011; but at some point fell out of alignment with the repturds. So what? People are allowed to change their minds about stuff, and align with another group.

I actually am a registered R, but have not felt aligned with the R party for years. I liked both Bush's and nothing since. The new R party is a party of assholes and party over country. They don't give a fucking shit about you or anything other than power to make money in nefarious ways.

While some may say rethuglicans are the party of capitalism; I'd say they are the party to fuck you in your ass- so that captitalists can manipulate markets and economies. Tax breaks for the rich that never trickled down, except to another republican's pocket; usually the same guy getting the break, and they haven't passed any meaningful legislation since-- well forever.

If they were so worried about a wall and immigration, why didn't they fix the immigration laws when they owned all 3 seats in power?? It's not the wall that is the issue, it's the laws that are not being enforced. Really simple. Why didn't they fix it? Cause they're feckless assholes who are too busy stealing from the shelves of america and lining their pockets. All while pretending to be pro-life, but not willing to support the lives after they are born. Feckless at best- and I'd throw Democrats into the same bucket here. We need to keep their paws off public trading of stocks and information, term limits and dark PAC money coming into politics. But since this group won't limit their own power, that is a pipe dream and will never happen.

It's like Dracula is in charge of the blood bank.
eyecu2 is online now   Quote
Old 10-18-2022, 12:23 PM   #84
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
How does a guy go to Harvard and end up living of his parents? You’d think a degree from one of the most prestigious universities in the world could land you a decent job.
I wonder if Racist Fetterman's political career comes to a close will he renegotiate his "Allowance Terms" with his racist Daddy

Old 10-18-2022, 12:24 PM   #85
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyecu2 View Post
The only reason Berry spouts this crap'ola is that mainstream Fox has said that this needs to stay in the media stream
LOL. I haven't watched FOX in ages.

Seems you and others just can't handle the fact that some libtard like Brain Damaged Fetterman that you support is a racist. Touches too close to home for you

You can't dispute the two racist incidents. Fetterman is a racist
Old 10-18-2022, 12:32 PM   #86
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Show the animus. You haven't connected the dots yet so don't expect others to take the logical leap with you that you've already made. I called you out on trying to stick a snuck premise here and you haven't been able to produce.

Can you? Or will you continue to flounder by just repeating the premise without making the link?

If you can't stick the landing on showing the direct racial animus, and instead want to pivot so that you're going to make an argument of disparate impact, say so. Then support with additional evidence of pattern and practice.

We're still waiting. You're still stalling and it's obvious
Old 10-18-2022, 02:51 PM   #87
berryberry
Valued Poster

A direct quote from the innocent black jogger Racist Fetterman illegally accosted

Old 10-18-2022, 02:52 PM   #88
berryberry
Valued Poster

Why are some people so clueless they don't understand prima facie cases?

You vandalize black owned businesses late at night like a Klansman - you are a racist

You illegally stop and detain an innocent black jogger, sticking your shotgun in his chest because he was black and you thought he looked suspicious - you are a racist
Old 10-18-2022, 04:28 PM   #89
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

We understand prima facie cases. If that was all that was required to prove the case you'd be right. The rebuttal here is asking you to connect the dots. To show the racial animus.

I even gave you an alternative option to mine.

But your logic requires additional supoort. And this isn't a court of law. And you haven't connected your dots.
Old 10-18-2022, 11:18 PM   #90
berryberry
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HDGristle View Post
We understand prima facie cases.
You obviously don't.

You vandalize black owned businesses late at night like a Klansman - you are a racist

You illegally stop and detain an innocent black jogger, sticking your shotgun in his chest because he was black and you thought he looked suspicious - you are a racist

Racist Fetterman did both those things

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women