Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
test
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70710
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60379
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48447
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41559
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35932
Mojojo33117

Old 09-13-2012, 12:12 PM   #76
CJ7
Valued Poster

idiots like COF and JDSL cant seem to understand the timeline of the killings and willards premature statement

dont tell them... let them slobber shit, its their forte'
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:15 PM   #77
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Romney was responding to the apology issued by the embassy. He was right, the US should never apologize for freedom.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:19 PM   #78
CJ7
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
Romney was responding to the apology issued by the embassy. He was right, the US should never apologize for freedom.

after he found out he fucked up ...

you may want to check the comments the GOP made about this fuck up by their boy ... they didnt make excuses for him like you do
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:24 PM   #79
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

I already commented on that. Romney is pissing off all the right people. Good for him! I'm starting to like him a little more all the time. Not ready to vote for him, but if he keeps this up, I might.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:25 PM   #80
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
We have the freedom to make stupid video's and we have the freedom to apologize to the people that others make stupid movies about you dumb SOB.

Especially when you are at an Embassy and are trying to diffuse a violent situation that may get you and others killed. Try not to confuse the two.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:28 PM   #81
CJ7
Valued Poster

hes not pissing off all the right people.. he pisses off all the people
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:30 PM   #82
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
I see you couldn't wait to attack Palin. Nary a word about Christie but almost all about Palin....curious. All that about a woman with more executive experience that the man you voted for in 2008.
Why is it curious? You asked me what conservatives I like and I named like 5 conservatives, including Christie. Asked and answered. Why do I need to say more about Christie?

On the other, YOU mentioned Palin and Cain so I responded and told you what I think about the Alaskan crackpot and her brood. I should mention that I respect her son who served in the military. But he maintains a low profile and avoid reality TV. Good on him.

And as a general rule, I think governors make better presidential candidates than Senators, because of the executive experience. But, as has been pointed out above, you then tried to make being a part time mayor of a town with 8000 people into some great resume of executive experience. In fact it is nothing like being governor of a state.

And from all reports, her tenure as mayor was a joke. She was uniformly trashed by anyone that worked in government with her. The only people with anything good to say about her are her family and a close circle of friends that never worked with her or for her.

Anyone that dealt with her at arms length thought she was a narcissistic tool.

So, no, I don't count her part-time mayorship as REAL executive experience. And if i did, it would be LOUSY experience.

She realistically had 2 years of executive experience as governor, which is more than Obama when he ran for president. But NOT enough to overcome her boundless warts.

And you need to work on your reading comprehension. I have mentioned in a number of threads that I know you were in on that I did NOT vote of Obama in 2008. I voted Libertarian.

Stop trying to depict people who disagree with you as something they are not. We don't all fit into the cookie cutter molds that dominate your thinking. If it is any consolation, a lot of the lefties on this board do the exact same thing.
Guest032516 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:32 PM   #83
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Why is it curious? You asked me what conservatives I like and I named like 5 conservatives, including Christie. Asked and answered. Why do I need to say more about Christie?

On the other, YOU mentioned Palin and Cain so I responded and told you what I think about the Alaskan crackpot and her brood. I should mention that I respect her son who served in the military. But he maintains a low profile and avoid reality TV. Good on him.

And as a general rule, I think governors make better presidential candidates than Senators, because of the executive experience. But, as has been pointed out above, you then tried to make being a part time mayor of a town with 8000 people into some great resume of executive experience. In fact it is nothing like being governor of a state.

And from all reports, her tenure as mayor was a joke. She was uniformly trashed by anyone that worked in government with her. The only people with anything good to say about her are her family and a close circle of friends that never worked with her or for her.

Anyone that dealt with her at arms length thought she was a narcissistic tool.

So, no, I don't count her part-time mayorship as REAL executive experience. And if i did, it would be LOUSY experience.

She realistically had 2 years of executive experience as governor, which is more than Obama when he ran for president. But NOT enough to overcome her boundless warts.
But....I'd hit it.
timpage is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:36 PM   #84
Yoyoma
Valued Poster

Apology issue aside - Mitt should have used this opportunity to "rise above the politics" and offer his condolences to the deceased's families and support for the embassy staffs worldwide.

Instead someone gave him ill-advised advice to use this despicable event for points.

First he fails to acknowledge the troops during the RNC and now this --- he's killing his chance to become POTUS.
Yoyoma is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:38 PM   #85
AdventureAdams
Account Disabled

User ID: 35460
My ECCIE Reviews

Dude needs a better campaign team ASAP.
AdventureAdams is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:40 PM   #86
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by timpage View Post
But....I'd hit it.
Frankly, I think that's how she got to be governor.

Alaska has a disproportionately male population because of all of the pipe line work out in the wilderness.

Those horndog oil workers couldn't see anything but a big rack and a nice solid ass. All the blood had drained from their heads when they walked into the voting booth.
Old 09-13-2012, 12:42 PM   #87
CJ7
Valued Poster

dude is history campaign team be damned

every single bit of it is self inflicted stupidity ... it seems to be a gene problem with republicans
CJ7 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:48 PM   #88
txcwby6
Valued Poster

Encounters: 38

Shameful. The U.S. loses an ambassador b/c some half-ass Coptci religious group (how about we round those mother fuckers up and drop them off in Riyahd or Egypt for some down and bloody beheadings?) and Romney seems to smell an opportunity to score some cheap points. I don't like Obama but he is the President and when the country's ambassador is killed you'd think the first thing that "should" come into Romney's head is "Support...support...support". .You know...show that even though it's an election year and both he and Obama are acting like political whores...this isn't about them...it's about an embassy being attacked and our diplomates being killed.
txcwby6 is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2012, 12:53 PM   #89
Guest032516
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn View Post
Palin-Cain, now that would be a ticket.
Aahhh, now I get it. I think I'm starting to see what's going on here.

You're not actually a conservative, are you? You are really just some democratic operative tasked with posting on public discussion boards while PRETENDING to be conservative and saying the dumbest, most outrageous things imaginable in order to make all conservative looked stupid by association. That's you're gig, right?

Dude, you are TOTALLY awesome!!! You really had me going there!. Ashton Kutcher has nothing on you! You completely punked me.

So, yeah! Good idea! Palin-Cain 2016! Fuck yeah! Great idea! (wink,wink). I am totally on-board! (snick)
Old 09-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #90
timpage
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExNYer View Post
Frankly, I think that's how she got to be governor.

Alaska has a disproportionately male population because of all of the pipe line work out in the wilderness.

Those horndog oil workers couldn't see anything but a big rack and a nice solid ass. All the blood had drained from their heads when they walked into the voting booth.
Shit, it's the only reason she maintains whatever popularity she may have among the loons like JD here on the board. You think they'd be advocating her as a candidate if he looked like Mother Theresa or Marilyn Albright?
timpage is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women