Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36434
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 07-17-2015, 10:38 AM   #76
Yssup Rider
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

YOW!
Yssup Rider is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 01:59 PM   #77
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Don't worry, he may be on ignore, but he's down behind the dumpsters at Talleywackers at least 3-4 times a week. He's got a predilection for anonymous blowjibbers with the dudes down there at the gloryhole. I did read a study the other day that made me think of rey lingo. Most men who are stridently homophobic possess latent homosexual tendencies. Interesting. He never goes a post without mentioning a variety of homosexual things. Coincidental? I think not.
woomby once again showing his Sigmund Fraud psych training that he tries out at the 'holes.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 02:02 PM   #78
Rey Lengua
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
If you have no more wit than to just repeat wtf i say then please stfu and do not quote me again.

My God you sound stupid enough agreeing to meet neverhadabrain to discuss my personal life. Do you understand how fucking gay that is? You'd be better off discussing never's abandonment issues. Lord knows he got plenty there to discuss!
I'll quote your dumbass anytime I feel like it doofus. You are putting it out there in a public forum for anyone to use as they see fit. Go cry to a mod like woomby if you don't like it.
Rey Lengua is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 02:16 PM   #79
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
The average U.S. household, by comparison, owed $204,992 in mortgages, credit cards, and student loans in mid-2015 on a median household income of 55,000).
My guess is many posters In this thread fall into this average...

...but instead of posting about how their mountain of debt came about,they'd rather discuss how stupid they think i am for not being in this group.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2015, 04:04 PM   #80
Budman
BANNED

Encounters: 19

Quote:
My guess is many posters In this thread fall into this average...

...but instead of posting about how their mountain of debt came about,they'd rather discuss how stupid they think i am for not being in this group.

You're stupid enough to believe that you know what financial position others are in and yet think anybody here will believe you when you say you are not in the same boat. The thing is nobody gives a shit. I don't care if you are extremely wealthy or dirt poor. Not my concern. As long as I don't have to finance your poor decisions then I'm ok.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 08:56 AM   #81
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
You're stupid enough to believe that you know what financial position others are in and yet think anybody here will believe you when you say you are not in the same boat. The thing is nobody gives a shit. I don't care if you are extremely wealthy or dirt poor. Not my concern. As long as I don't have to finance your poor decisions then I'm ok.
The title of the thread was this Budman: 3 reasons the average American may be worse off than Greece Do you care to discuss how you/we/average American have gotten so far in debt? Or do you want to continually focus the discussion on me?

First you say I'm building two million dollar houses and in the next breath you say yet think anybody here will believe you when you say you are not in the same boat. , How many folks do you know that are in an upside down financial position , yet are building million dollar homes? Use some common sense.

My point of this thread was to get folks that are bitching about Greece to take a look at themselves and see how they have gotten in the position they have. If you were to look at how congress changed bankruptcy laws about the time they banks were gouging common folks for credit card and student loans, you'd then be able to discuss something other than your dislike of me.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 01:58 PM   #82
Budman
BANNED

Quote:
The title of the thread was this Budman: 3 reasons the average American may be worse off than Greece Do you care to discuss how you/we/average American have gotten so far in debt? Or do you want to continually focus the discussion on me?

First you say I'm building two million dollar houses and in the next breath you say yet think anybody here will believe you when you say you are not in the same boat. , How many folks do you know that are in an upside down financial position , yet are building million dollar homes? Use some common sense.

My point of this thread was to get folks that are bitching about Greece to take a look at themselves and see how they have gotten in the position they have. If you were to look at how congress changed bankruptcy laws about the time they banks were gouging common folks for credit card and student loans, you'd then be able to discuss something other than your dislike of me.
I have no idea if you built the home or not. You claim you are the builder but there is no way of proving this. You may be one of the people living off of credit. I don't know that any more than you know that someone here is living off of credit cards and buried in a mountain of debt. I agree that many in this country are living off of credit and freebies. There is hardly any responsibility left for many people. They are the sponges of society and are the base of the democratic party. Since you are a liberal there is a good chance you are a sponge.
Budman is offline   Quote
Old 07-18-2015, 03:26 PM   #83
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Budman View Post
Since you are a liberal there is a good chance you are a sponge.
I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative. One might call that a Libertarian. In regards to spending, i see very little difference in either party so i tend to vote for the Democratic Party because i at least agree with them socially for the most part and if the Federal Government is going to spend money....I'd rather it be on our own instead of other nations like the GOP seems to think ok.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 07:55 PM   #84
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
I am socially liberal and fiscally conservative. One might call that a Libertarian. In regards to spending, i see very little difference in either party so i tend to vote for the Democratic Party because i at least agree with them socially for the most part and if the Federal Government is going to spend money....I'd rather it be on our own instead of other nations like the GOP seems to think ok.
On that last part, I agree with you. Of course, you could have your subcontractors employ Americans to be consistent!!!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 01:30 PM   #85
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
I agree with you.
Would you also agree that you are a Jewish Welsher?
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 07-20-2015, 01:33 PM   #86
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by DSK View Post
On that last part, I agree with you. Of course, you could have your subcontractors employ Americans to be consistent!!!
And you could check your Asian hookers for their green card!

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 03:41 AM   #87
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
You didn't build that.
Quote:
Y

You do understand that subcontractors actually build a house...i just paid them to build it. That is how it works old man.
COG ... do you think that's what he tells prospective customers?

That bullshit reminds me of the commercials now showing the dentist, exterminator, and bank security guard .... who just "identify" the problem, but don't "fix it"!!!

Perhaps, little junior-birdman home builder should brush up on the Deceptive Trade Practices Act. And begin to pay more attention to what "his subs" are doing on the job!!!!

I can hear it now!

Customer: There's no plumbing in the house!
WTF: Take it up with the plumber who was a subcontractor!!!!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 06:15 AM   #88
DSK
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

That bullshit reminds me of the commercials now showing the dentist, exterminator, and bank security guard .... who just "identify" the problem, but don't "fix it"!!!

Perhaps, little junior-birdman home builder should brush up on the Deceptive Trade Practices Act. And begin to pay more attention to what "his subs" are doing on the job!!!!

I can hear it now!

Excellent point - he represents to the customer that he lovingly built every inch of it with his longtime crews, and provides an extensive warranty. Yet, to his only friends in life that he knows on the internet, he claims he barely ever lifted a finger, and relied heavily on contractors he knows nothing about, and would be shocked if any laws have been broken!
DSK is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 07:32 AM   #89
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

I can hear it now!

COG? Who is that another of your handles?
This is from 2015.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 05-09-2017, 08:38 AM   #90
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Since this ancient thread was first posted, has the problem with individual debt and people living way above their means changed?

If anything, it might be worse.
Jackie S is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women