Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > New York > Upstate New York > The Sandbox - Upstate New York
test
The Sandbox - Upstate New York The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 389
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 262
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70705
biomed162522
Yssup Rider60331
gman4453224
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48427
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41466
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35841
Mojojo33117

Old 10-13-2013, 10:04 AM   #76
Guest061315
Account Disabled

User ID: 206353
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmtogo View Post
Aj you are a truly beautiful lady in every way. I still owe you a few red death drinks . For the most part just been enjoying this thread .

awww thank you suga... i found you to be a sweetheart as well...oooo red death drinks..we have to meet up again soon..

i know red death is not beer...however i found this cute lil strip about...

beer!!

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/beer
Guest061315 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:32 AM   #77
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 97367
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
If only you did get what you paid for. You can have a half hour of bliss with Frankie Fine for 80 bucks, or spend 500 bucks and end up with a covered HJ from a traveling rack. Some guys fall for the sizzle and others prefer the steak.
Aww thanks !
Frankie Fine is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 10:38 AM   #78
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by jokacz View Post
We are not buying a piece of a woman's soul. If the vendor feels that we are, she needs to get out of the business.
Very true.
Old 10-13-2013, 10:52 AM   #79
Frankie Fine
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doove View Post
You make a point, i'm guessing, without even realizing what it was.

I would imagine the rates that girls charge are based, as much as anything, on what she needs to charge in order for her to justify to herself being in this business.

I made this same point once before, and i'll make it again. Go to a mall some Saturday and make note of the ladies walking around. Pick out the ones who you figure probably can't get laid with any regularity, whether they be 25 and single, or 63 and married. Keeping in mind that you don't pick them, they pick you, now imagine opening the door after nothing more than 2 emails and a text only to face the realization that you now have to go down on them (and do so with a sunny disposition and a smile on your face). And then ask yourself how much you would need to charge to justify living that sort of lifestyle.

$200 to me seems pretty damn cheap.

Edit to add: So if a girl needs to charge $200, or even $300 an hour to make herself available to me, then she should charge $200 or $300. It's then incumbent upon me to decide if i care to pay it or not - but at least i'm given the option. In other words, i'd rather she charge $300 an hour and provide us with the option of her services, as opposed to being relegated to charging your suggested rate and not.
My minimum is 80 hh, in agreement to your post. The fucked up thing is that I like to raise my rates for good looking men, it turns my crank when a looker pays me for my time!!! Hehe an ego boost for gents, I guess, if they are hot enough for the upsell
lol teasing of course ...lol
Old 10-13-2013, 11:17 AM   #80
Justin Heranus
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

mmmm frankie fine is on top of my list. i will have to make a run for a weekend up to the falls one of these times.
Justin Heranus is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:55 PM   #81
Guest072323
Valued Poster

Encounters: 123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankie Fine View Post
My minimum is 80 hh, in agreement to your post. The fucked up thing is that I like to raise my rates for good looking men, it turns my crank when a looker pays me for my time!!! Hehe an ego boost for gents, I guess, if they are hot enough for the upsell
lol teasing of course ...lol
Frankie -- I guess me and my ugly mug are in for Twenty Bucks for life!!
I'll come visit soon.
Shhhhhhhhhhhhh. Don't tell Perry I was flirting with you....
Guest072323 is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 02:57 PM   #82
offshoredrilling
Valued Poster

Encounters: 36

Yo Perryya Ahem LOL
offshoredrilling is offline   Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 04:01 PM   #83
The Drummer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfengshui View Post
aj, thanks for your sincere and heartfelt post.
Me too, aj. You're the best!
The Drummer is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:13 AM   #84
Guest061315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Drummer View Post
Me too, aj. You're the best!
awww thank you TD..your a def listed under sweetheart in my lil black book..
Old 10-14-2013, 10:44 AM   #85
Lexxxy
☆Fictional Character☆

User ID: 29515
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

My post was completely taken out of context. I said for some,when I'm talking about myself I say I.
There is no way in hell a 19yo girl is going to have anything to do with sucking a
70yo mans cock for any reason other than money that's the bottom line.
Once again when I say some I mean some not I (duh) are only in the hobby for money.
I've been touring and beyond busy so I don't have time to read any post other than JCs right after mine but only God knows what dumb shit will follow by butt hurt people taking my post out of context.
Lexxxy is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 12:43 PM   #86
Guest061315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

rates are too damn high..so is rent, food, rge, gas, car payments, boat payments, cc payments,house payments, motorcycle payments, netflix, cable, depends,oil changes,providers,
cigarettes, tolls,jack daniels, potato chips, beer, strippers, bacon, mario's, razors, deodorant, condoms,men,underwear,
vacuum cleaner bags, computers, printers,cigars, new mattresses, soap, makeup, hair products, cat food, bacon, medicine,wendies bacon burgers,pimps,coffee, blizzards at dq, medical insurance, mountain climbing gear, ski's, liquor, shoes, thighhighs,cell phones, stalker rates, dog food,
tuitions, moving, taxi's, socks, workout gear, bra's and thongs, speedo's, cute girls, hot guys,energy drinks,bacon,free movies, mountain dew,board games,jewelry,snowmobiles,
hockey games,buttplugs,wrapping paper, toilet paper, laundry soap,dish soap, dog treats, hanging with friends,air conditioners, incall locations,bacon,restraining orders, shoestrings,steel toe boots, rope, duct tape, a smile,strippers, a genuine hug, peace, love, bacon, traveling, potholes, x's, peace of mind,women, spaghettios, 15inch rims,cat food, stereo systems, big screen tv's, memberships to anywhere, getting rid of a dead body,jim beam,cat litter, renting a car, concerts tickets, the circus, camping, smores, bacon, vacations to anywhere, recovering from a zombie attack,
5buck dvd's, taxes,men pretending to be attorney's, cereal, hair cuts, spa waxings, broken toe's, cheap vodka,computers, speakers, mouthwash, toast, jelly, bacon, satisfaction, sunny days, fishing, hunting, corn beef hash,sugar,internet, peace of mind,dollar store, ice cream,pumpkin pies, loaded french fries, anyone else wanna add to the list..oh i dont wanna forget bacon..dont wanna forget the bacon..so bacon..
Old 10-14-2013, 12:51 PM   #87
JohnnyCap
BANNED

Encounters: 22

Quote:
Originally Posted by aj14620 View Post
rates are too damn high..so is rent, food, rge, gas, car payments, boat payments, cc payments,house payments, motorcycle payments, netflix, cable, depends,oil changes,
cigarettes, tolls, potato chips, beer, strippers, bacon, mario's, razors, deodorant, condoms,
vacuum cleaner bags, computers, printers,cigars, new mattresses, soap, makeup, hair products, cat food, bacon, medicine,wendies bacon burgers, blizzards at dq, medical insurance, mountain climbing gear, ski's, liquor, shoes, thighhighs, stalker rates, dog food,
tuitions, moving, taxi's, socks, workout gear, bra's and thongs, speedo's cute girls, hot guys,energy drinks,bacon,free movies, mountain dew,board games,jewelry,snowmobiles,
hockey games,buttplugs,wrapping paper, toilet paper, laundry soap,dish soap, hanging with friends,air conditioners, incall locations,bacon, shoestrings,steel toe boots, rope, duct tape, a smile, a genuine hug, peace, love, bacon, traveling, potholes, x's, peace of mind, spaghettios, 15inch rims, stereo systems, big screen tv's, memberships to anywhere, getting rid of a dead body, renting a car, concerts tickets, the circus, camping, smores, bacon, vacations to anywhere, recovering from a zombie attack,
5buck dvd's, taxes,men pretending to be attorney's, hair cuts, spa waxings, broken toe's, computers, speakers, mouthwash, toast, jelly, bacon, satisfaction, sunny days, fishing, hunting, corn beef hash,internet, peace of mind,dollar store, ice cream,pumpkin pies, loaded french fries, anyone else wanna add to the list..oh i dont wanna forget bacon..
Exactly! At no point have I said its just the girls. Its a lot of things.

Camping can be cheap, if the feds are working. You can't recover from a zombie attack. Sunny days, and smiles (unless they're from certain providers) are free! I had no idea corned beef hash was up. I have a great deal going on buttplugs, used. Peace of mind has always been costly.
JohnnyCap is offline   Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 01:01 PM   #88
Guest061315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

zombie attacks are costly..if you get bitten you may lose a leg, arm..or your life..so they costly..get an ax..just to be safe..then...chop chop chop.. and hope for the best.... as a lover of corned beef hash..yes it is up..i dont do used buttplugs..but others may be down..heh..dip that shit in gasoline folks before using,,ijs..
Old 10-14-2013, 01:06 PM   #89
Guest061315
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

now i have found if you chase your jb, jack daniels with cheep ass beer..the same effects occur..you fall over ...you have to ingest enough of both to have this reaction...

now..if the chic is already out of it when you arrive..its best to leave..dna is a bitch after the fact...like a bad hangover..it can f*ck up your days...months..years..
Old 10-14-2013, 01:40 PM   #90
Carlos Danger
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexxxy View Post
better yet go to a bar
Carlos Danger is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women