Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Pennsylvania > Pittsburgh > The Sandbox - Pittsburgh
test
The Sandbox - Pittsburgh The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 396
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 278
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70775
biomed163105
Yssup Rider60754
gman4453284
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48615
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42431
CryptKicker37208
The_Waco_Kid36882
Mokoa36493
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-20-2023, 12:26 PM   #76
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Encounters: 43

Make a bet with someone who thinks they’ll go out of business then. You seem to be having trouble understanding English.
Jacuzzme is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 12:34 PM   #77
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacuzzme View Post
Make a bet with someone who thinks they’ll go out of business then. You seem to be having trouble understanding English.
Your exact words were:
Quote:
Who said they’d go under? Probably that’s an impossible bet to make unless one of us is their accountant, which I’m certainly not.
A logical reading of that English concludes that you implied that one would need to be their accountant to know if they went out of business or not. It's not I who's having a problem understanding English, or logical reasoning.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 12:44 PM   #78
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

I repeatedly told you I didn’t think they’d go under. I claimed that it would most likely impact their business negatively. It’s only you who can’t quite understand that, judging by other’s posts.
Old 05-20-2023, 12:47 PM   #79
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Bacon offer remains open for tomorrow, J. PM me if you want any.
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 01:06 PM   #80
1pittsburgh
Valued Poster

Quote:
I repeatedly told you I didn’t think they’d go under. I claimed that it would most likely impact their business negatively. It’s only you who can’t quite understand that, judging by other’s posts.

Here, read your two sentences again, and I'll highlight and try to explain the logical reasoning to you, because I think that's where your mistake lies, rather than in English comprehension.

Quote:
Who said they’d go under? Probably that’s an impossible bet to make unless one of us is their accountant, which I’m certainly not.
That is your entire post. When you say "that's" in the second sentence, the logical conclusion there is that you're talking about them going under, which is also backed up by the fact that it's the only bet that either one of us had proposed at that point.

If you don't want to take the bet, that's fine. The angry Cult 45 plan has backfired, the brunch has sold out, and it's highly doubtful that it will have a negative effect on their business going forward. There are enough reasonable people in the surrounding area to support it, along with those who will stop there on I79 journeys.
1pittsburgh is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 01:12 PM   #81
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
WTF is a smashburger?
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=kBHZBT...VyZ2Vycw%3D%3D
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 02:46 PM   #82
Dreamgurrl
Ultimate Pro Ho

User ID: 241919
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
WTF is a smashburger?
Oy vey.

So simple.
Dreamgurrl is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 04:43 PM   #83
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

I'm supposed to be Julia Child now?
Old 05-20-2023, 04:54 PM   #84
HDGristle
The Man (He/Him/His)

Yes, J. You're supposed to be Julia Child
HDGristle is offline   Quote
Old 05-20-2023, 05:36 PM   #85
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
I'm supposed to be Julia Child now?
Nah, just go to 5 Guys. Smash burgers have been around forever. You were eating them at Isaly’s when you were a kid. They were just called hamburgers then. Watch the video I posted for you. It’ll all come back to you.
Old 05-20-2023, 06:49 PM   #86
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Last time I went to 5 Guys it was like $35 for a couple cheeseburgers. Don’t really do fast food anymore. It’s just a few bucks more for a half decent steak from a waitress in painted on Levi’s at Texas Roadhouse.
Old 05-20-2023, 07:09 PM   #87
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Last time I went to 5 Guys it was like $35 for a couple cheeseburgers. Don’t really do fast food anymore. It’s just a few bucks more for a half decent steak from a waitress in painted on Levi’s at Texas Roadhouse.
I hear ya. I just suggested that because they make smash burgers. It’s just a ball of ground meat, throw it on a griddle, and press it flat with a meat press, then flip it. That’s a smash burger. It’s not some new thing. Greasy spoons have been making them for ever. It’s just marketing now. Not sure about decent steaks at Texas Roadhouse tho. I guess it’s what your definition of “decent” is. But as always, to each his own. Check out Firebird’s. More expensive than TRH. I think it’s better quality.

This one might be close to you

https://south-fayette.firebirdsrestaurants.com/

There’s one in Cranberry next to the Lemuiex Center.
Old 05-20-2023, 07:29 PM   #88
Jacuzzme
Premium Access

Yeah, I watched the vid and it’s basically a seared hamburger.

I saw they opened a Firebird’s in Bridgeville by that UPMC building. Will definitely give them a go since I ride past there a couple times a week. The one in Cranberry is an hour drive, so never tried it. The Cajun Ribeye at Morton’s is still my favorite steak in town.
Old 05-20-2023, 07:33 PM   #89
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Yeah, I watched the vid and it’s basically a seared hamburger.

I saw they opened a Firebird’s in Bridgeville by that UPMC building. Will definitely give them a go since I ride past there a couple times a week. The one in Cranberry is an hour drive, so never tried it. The Cajun Ribeye at Morton’s is still my favorite steak in town.
Firebirds has a Cajun ribeye. I’ve had it. It’s pretty good and a lot less than Morton’s. I think the atmosphere is better also. More casual and a better bar. I live a few miles from it.
Old 05-20-2023, 07:40 PM   #90
Typo
Valued Poster

That Firebirds in Bridgeville has the worst service. I've walked out twice without eating because I sat for 15 or more minutes without even being greeted by a server. The couple of times I did get served, the wait staff acted like it was a huge inconvenience to serve our table. I won't be back.
Typo is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women