Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 394
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162882
Yssup Rider60559
gman4453255
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48527
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42076
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36433
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 04-06-2019, 09:38 PM   #76
Hotrod511
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamscram(Ekim) View Post
Are insults all you have now?
What was wrong with your lost handle?
How is your gay SO?
It's not a insult when it's true Ekim
what is it with you and yassup and gay's

Hotrod511 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 11:01 PM   #77
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Your envy and your greed is revealed in your every argument.

And there's nothing "positive" about welcoming criminals willy-nilly into this country whose very first action is illegal and unlawful because they entered this country in violation of U.S. laws.

Anybody who advocates that "unlawful and illegal" is a "positive" over "lawful and legal" is a moron.
Greed and envy.....You sound like a vindictive member of the ex-wives club. Your ignorance and fear is revealed in your argument with every post you make. I do not advocate for unlawful or illegal immigration. Moreover, seeking asylum in the US is not illegal or a crime. Only a moron would operate on the assumption that all immigrants or individuals seeking asylum are criminals. I would wager those immigrants who are ultimately approved maintain higher standards of ethical conduct than key members of the current administration.

I support granting asylum to those individuals who have had their homes and lives destroyed by political corruption, narcoterrorism and American sponsored proxy wars in Africa, the Middle East and Latin America. Foreign nationals who have provided aid to the our military and intelligence community should receive priority in processing requests for asylum. I suggest you review the laws regarding the request for US asylum.

Furthermore, asylm normally cannot be initiated on foreign soil. Individuals seeking asylum from the American government must present themselves at a port of entry or a American diplomatic office in the US. An individual seeking asylum is typically categorized as undocumented until the request is denied or approved.
Whisky_1 is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 11:10 PM   #78
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
If i have to explain it to you, it's not worth explaining to you.

BAHHAAAA

Perhaps the comment was not worth posting in the first place. Obviously, if one is not capable of explaining what they post then they probably have no idea what they are talking about.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:13 PM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whisky_1 View Post
Greed and envy.....You sound like a vindictive member of the ex-wives club. Your ignorance and fear is revealed in your argument with every post you make. I do not advocate for unlawful or illegal immigration. Moreover, seeking asylum in the US is not illegal or a crime. Only a moron would operate on the assumption that all immigrants or individuals seeking asylum are criminals. I would wager those immigrants who are ultimately approved maintain higher standards of ethical conduct than key members of the current administration.

I support granting asylum to those individuals who have had their homes and lives destroyed by political corruption, narcoterrorism and American sponsored proxy wars in Africa, the Middle East and Latin America. Foreign nationals who have provided aid to the our military and intelligence community should receive priority in processing requests for asylum. I suggest you review the laws regarding the request for US asylum.

Furthermore, asylm normally cannot be initiated on foreign soil. Individuals seeking asylum from the American government must present themselves at a port of entry or a American diplomatic office in the US. An individual seeking asylum is typically categorized as undocumented until the request is denied or approved.
You're lying. These illegals are trekking past multiple U.S. embassies where they can apply for asylum in accordance with U.S. laws and regulations. There are ten U.S. Embassies or Consulates in Mexico.

Entering this country contrary to U.S. immigration laws is ILLEGAL, and you are sure as fuck ignoring that CRIMINAL behavior by these ILLEGALS as you continue to encourage and defend unlawful behavior.

Maybe you should fucking check out the rebirth of the African slave trade in Libya courtesy of Odumbo and hildebeest before you start lecturing anyone on fucking "ethics".

I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 11:23 PM   #80
bb1961
Valued Poster

This is an A+++++++++++++++ in liberal psycho babble...
Did you write this TM??
https://news.yahoo.com/readers-write...-politics.html
bb1961 is online now   Quote
Old 04-06-2019, 11:29 PM   #81
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're lying. These illegals are trekking past multiple U.S. embassies where they can apply for asylum in accordance with U.S. laws and rehulations.

Entering this country contrary to U.S. immigration laws is ILLEGAL, and you are sure as fuck ignoring that CRIMINAL behavior by these ILLEGALS as you continue to encourage and defend unlawful behavior.

Maybe you should fucking check out the rebirth of the African slave trade in Libya courtesy of Odumbo and hildebeest before you start lecturing anyone on fucking ethics".
Not only are you ignorant and rude but you have potty mouth as well. Hurling obscenities and bringing up the Libyan slave will not make your delusional argument creditable. If you start another thread and can manage to control your potty mouth I am prepared to discuss the Libyan slave....but only if you lose the potty mouth.

I am awesome but not perfect and do make mistakes. Please post that portion of the law, US Code, State Department or Homeland Secuity regulations that enables foreign nationals to apply for asylum at American diplomatic offices on foreign soil. I'll wait.

You do know that an open border is not congruent to "free immigration". Canada has one of the longest open borders running parellel to the American Northern border. Canada is not a welfare state.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:35 PM   #82
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
This is an A+++++++++++++++ in liberal psycho babble...
Did you write this TM??
https://news.yahoo.com/readers-write...-politics.html
Y'all do know that Consulates are primarily concerned with business matters rather than diplomatic issues. Moreover, not all members of the Consulate staff are entitled to diplomatic immunity as with Embassies.
Old 04-06-2019, 11:53 PM   #83
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:

You make the assumption that every action taken by Trump is collusion or obstruction. Collusion is not a crime and can you obstruct a non crime. I wager that those under investigation display greater character than those doing the investigating. (That was fun)

How exactly do know that those people crossing the border are the salt of the earth? They have no rights here so the applied concept of better that one scumbag can come in so we don't deny ten good entry is invalid.

The people who have been helping us (whoever they are) are definitely not in the caravans. If that is your argument then what is your suggestion if we catch a known terrorist, rapist, murderer, or drug trafficker? Send em back to try again or should they look at the flowers?
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:02 AM   #84
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Y'all do know that Consulates are primarily concerned with business matters rather than diplomatic issues. Moreover, not all members of the Consulate staff are entitled to diplomatic immunity as with Embassies.
You obviously don't read this liberal nonsense...https://news.yahoo.com/readers-write...-politics.html
Old 04-07-2019, 12:05 AM   #85
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You make the assumption that every action taken by Trump is collusion or obstruction. Collusion is not a crime and can you obstruct a non crime. I wager that those under investigation display greater character than those doing the investigating.
It's the inmates running the asylum...
Old 04-07-2019, 12:14 AM   #86
The_Waco_Kid
AKA Admiral Waco Kid

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Perhaps the comment was not worth posting in the first place. Obviously, if one is not capable of explaining what they post then they probably have no idea what they are talking about.

If you say so.

BAHAHAAAAAAA
The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 04-07-2019, 12:15 AM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Not only are you ignorant and rude but you have potty mouth as well. Hurling obscenities and bringing up the Libyan slave will not make your delusional argument creditable. If you start another thread and can manage to control your potty mouth I am prepared to discuss the Libyan slave....but only if you lose the potty mouth.

I am awesome but not perfect and do make mistakes. Please post that portion of the law, US Code, State Department or Homeland Secuity regulations that enables foreign nationals to apply for asylum at American diplomatic offices on foreign soil. I'll wait.

You do know that an open border is not congruent to "free immigration". Canada has one of the longest open borders running parellel to the American Northern border. Canada is not a welfare state.

The rebirth of the Libyan slave trade is obviously an "ethical" argument you want to avoid as you continue to fantasize that hildebeest was without blemish. Your fantasy notion that she is or would be better than Trump is why your party lost. YOU brought up the subject of "ethics", and it was hildebeest's lack of ethics that was the fucking alternative in the 2016 election.

You're posting on a fucking hooker board; so, I'm not at all impressed that you feign to have "dainty ears" and pretend you've not heard these words before.

FYI, "Open Borders" is a short hand term referencing the uncontrolled access to the U.S. and is not dependent of the presence or absence of barriers.

Fact: your asylum seekers are just as disingenuous as you are. They lie as you lie. Only 2% of those from Mexico are found to be legitimate requests for asylum. U.S. law requires these so-called asylum seekers to apply for and obtain VISAs to enter the country legally or apply for asylum at ports of entry; yet, the multitude of these illegals trek right past those embassies and consulates and cross illegally into the U.S.

Old 04-07-2019, 12:41 AM   #88
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn View Post
You make the assumption that every action taken by Trump is collusion or obstruction. Collusion is not a crime and can you obstruct a non crime. I wager that those under investigation display greater character than those doing the investigating. (That was fun)

How exactly do know that those people crossing the border are the salt of the earth? They have no rights here so the applied concept of better that one scumbag can come in so we don't deny ten good entry is invalid.

The people who have been helping us (whoever they are) are definitely not in the caravans. If that is your argument then what is your suggestion if we catch a known terrorist, rapist, murderer, or drug trafficker? Send em back to try again or should they look at the flowers?
I never said every action taken by 45 is collusion or obstruction. Those are your words not mine. While collusion is not a crime, obstruction of justice, racketeering-operating a criminal enterprise and treason are. If I am not mistaken in 1998 a sitting American President was impeached for abuse of office and obstruction of justice among other things.The rest of your statement makes no sense and does not warrent a response.
Old 04-07-2019, 12:52 AM   #89
Whisky_1
Valued Poster

Quote:

The rebirth of the Libyan slave trade is obviously an "ethical" argument you want to avoid as you continue to fantasize that hildebeest was without blemish. Your fantasy notion that she is or would be better than Trump is why your party lost. YOU brought up the subject of "ethics", and it was hildebeest's lack of ethics that was the fucking alternative in the 2016 election.

You're posting on a fucking hooker board; so, I'm not at all impressed that you feign to have "dainty ears" and pretend you've not heard these words before.

FYI, "Open Borders" is a short hand term referencing the uncontrolled access to the U.S. and is not dependent of the presence or absence of barriers.

Fact: your asylum seekers are just as disingenuous as you are. They lie as you lie. Only 2% of those from Mexico are found to be legitimate requests for asylum. U.S. law requires these so-called asylum seekers to apply for and obtain VISAs to enter the country legally or apply for asylum at ports of entry; yet, the multitude of these illegals trek right past those embassies and consulates and cross illegally into the U.S.

I treat sex workers with respect and demand to be treated with respect in return. Secondly, I have no need to be disrespectful on a hooker board or anyplace else. I am interested in a collegial debate, not doing your homework or trading insults. You are just repeating opinion pieces and inaccurate emotional responses because you probably got nothing but hate and fear of change. I don't have anymore time to waste on your trumpery (pun intended).
Old 04-07-2019, 12:55 AM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I treat sex workers with respect and demand to be treated with respect in return. Secondly, I have no need to be disrespectful on a hooker board or anyplace else. I am interested in a collegial debate not doing your homework or trading insults. You are just repeating inaccurate emotional responses because probably got nothing but hate and fear of change. I don't have anymore time to waste on your trumpery (pun intended).
You haven't posted anything but bullshit since you started. Your opinions have been shot down with facts at every turn. Your opinion that you are intellectually superior to anyone else in this forum is equally faulty and without merit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women