Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
test
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 393
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 275
George Spelvin 266
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70722
biomed162793
Yssup Rider60479
gman4453240
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48490
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41877
CryptKicker37190
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36257
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 09-04-2010, 07:18 PM   #76
Trey
Valued Poster

Encounters: 70

are we ever going to get some good pics of you.

Its time for a little less conversation and a bit more action on the tits and ass front.
Trey is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 07:31 PM   #77
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 27124

I know you are ready for it to be over. The last month is torture. Enough already, right?!

TREY, Seems all of your requests for info/pics are falling on deaf ears...... I guess she don't sign autographs either............
onehitwonder is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 07:45 PM   #78
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews

yes girl, im a little frustrated, not being about to perform like i want so its making me lash out alittle.......All i have to say is i feel sorry for the guys that book me RIGHT when i come back to work....cause they gonna get a lot of built up tension released on them.... lol

Maybe i should post an Alert on myself when i come back.....

title:
This girl will leave you will purple and blue bruises....shes alittle wild...just sayn!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #79
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

Danger! Approach With Caution! Sex Deprived A.m.i.n.a.l! (not animal) LOL
Old 09-04-2010, 08:23 PM   #80
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
yes girl, im a little frustrated, not being about to perform like i want so its making me lash out alittle.......All i have to say is i feel sorry for the guys that book me RIGHT when i come back to work....cause they gonna get a lot of built up tension released on them.... lol

Maybe i should post an Alert on myself when i come back.....

title:
This girl will leave you will purple and blue bruises....shes alittle wild...just sayn!!
Save all the typing... just post , "Lactating ..." it'll work like you would not believe...
ThatManFromTexas is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 08:57 PM   #81
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
Save all the typing... just post , "Lactating ..." it'll work like you would not believe...

TITTY BABY!
Old 09-04-2010, 09:19 PM   #82
notanewbie
Premium Access

Encounters: 101

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream View Post
Hello, this looks like a fun place to hang out. Hope to have a good time and meet new people.
how's that working out for ya?
notanewbie is offline   Quote
Old 09-04-2010, 09:44 PM   #83
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

[quote=onehitwonder;560190][quote=angelinadream;552163]Hello, this looks like a fun place to hang out.

Hmmm.....How's it lookin', now?

Great minds think alike
Old 09-04-2010, 10:39 PM   #84
Brooke Wilde
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 4781
Location: Private Incall ~ Westchase/Memorial/Energy Corridor
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

All I want to know was which one of you towed my car to stop me from increasing my post count today??

Who was it?????????

Well your plan did work, it took me hours to get my car back (who knew you really HAD to have insurance? ..lol).

But I'm back now. I have 2 huge cups of coffee and after my 12:30am appointment ... I'll be posting till sun rise!!!! Post number 2,300 ... here I come!
Brooke Wilde is online now   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 01:30 AM   #85
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream
Hello, this looks like a fun place to hang out. Hope to have a good time and meet new people.

Come on in... the waters fine...
Old 09-05-2010, 02:46 AM   #86
onehitwonder
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatManFromTexas View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelinadream

Come on in... the waters scalding hot and full of sharks...
There! Fixed that for ya!
Old 09-05-2010, 06:22 AM   #87
ThatManFromTexas
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by onehitwonder View Post
There! Fixed that for ya!
Hot Tub?
Old 09-05-2010, 10:04 AM   #88
angelinadream
Account Disabled

User ID: 42776
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking I'm holding my own

Quote:
Originally Posted by notanewbie View Post
how's that working out for ya?
I'm holding my own, I bet a few guys are too The ladies on here are really pretty. (notice I did not say they were all smart or nice), but pretty will do for a few hours I guess

Some are very witty and smart. I'm not placing all the ladies on one basket. Like scabby meth ladies. Where's Waldo socks girl.

I rather get to know the men and book so I can pay for my school debt and move on. I did this work for a few years in college too, to pay off a car. I was so young and stupid then...my fiance had the car in his name and it didn't work out so he got a car out of it..Lesson learned

Brooke- Sorry you had your car towed. That must suck. Were you in a high traffic area?
angelinadream is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 11:46 AM   #89
SofaKingFun
Unfuckwithable

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brooke Wild View Post
All I want to know was which one of you towed my car to stop me from increasing my post count today??

Who was it?????????

Well your plan did work, it took me hours to get my car back (who knew you really HAD to have insurance? ..lol).

But I'm back now. I have 2 huge cups of coffee and after my 12:30am appointment ... I'll be posting till sun rise!!!! Post number 2,300 ... here I come!

That would have been TMFT, Brooke. Never, ever, ever, park in the Handicapped Parking Space without a permit; and NO, needing a parking space closer, so that you can get to your computer faster and get your post on more quickly does NOT qualify as a valid reason for warranting a permit.

TMFT has a Rascal Scooter and double parking in the Handicapped Zone is just wrong Brooke. Shame on you! I thinck you owe TMFT an apology, little missy. (BQQBIE pics go a long way in forgiveness....just sayin')

**Angelinadream, Welcome. I'd be interested in meeting with you however, with limited knowledge about you and what you provide, it makes that decision more difficult. Might I suggest you take a little time and perhaps get your showcase up and running. I mean, you've got those Student Loans to pay off and this will certainly help drum up some business. Just a friendly little suggestion, that's all.

I must say though, you *are* the inquisitive one, aren't you? You remind me of someone ..but I can't quite remember who.... I seem to remember her also being inquisitive... unlike you though, she was not very smart...nor very pretty...she was a drama queen... she lived for it, in fact. ..and she would instigate all sorts of things which would place her on the Front Line...(what kind of an idiot would want to draw unwanted attention to themselves...especially an agency??? Doesn't make sense. It's incredibly idiotic imho..).

Anyway, what I'm trying to say Ms. angelinadreams, is simply this; make sure that you thoroughly research an agency before attaching yourself/your name to it. Your good name and reputation will go a long way in helping you achieve your financial goals more easily and much more quickly. Associating yourself with a bad agency only makes that road that much more difficult.

Good Luck and best wishes,
SKF

SofaKingFun is offline   Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 02:29 PM   #90
Jaleh
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 32816
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

SofaKing baby I love the avatar Resembles you so much!
mmm cant wait to put those muscles to use..
Jaleh is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women