Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
test
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70762
biomed163024
Yssup Rider60667
gman4453278
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48597
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42368
CryptKicker37204
The_Waco_Kid36777
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-13-2015, 03:03 PM   #76
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old-T View Post
You are in meltdown mode IB liar!
FYI, Old-THUMPER, you're the jackass screaming in size seven type.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 03:56 PM   #77
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
FYI, Old-THUMPER, you're the jackass screaming in size seven type.
I am so disappointed in you little IB! That was not shouting, that was obviously melting. And I was not screaming--it was typed at normal volume.

You are even dumber that it appears on first look.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:03 PM   #78
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Encounters: 3

Quote:

You are the jackass screaming in size seven type, Old-THUMPER; hence, it was obviously your meltdown, little troll.
Where's your butt buddy Lusty Tard? Can't come out to play? Still never see you two shitstains in the same place at the same time. Guess you finally figured out how to use a VPN, you turd.
WombRaider is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 04:08 PM   #79
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I am so disappointed in you little IB! That was not shouting, that was obviously melting. And I was not screaming--it was typed at normal volume.

You are even dumber that it appears on first look.

You are the jackass screaming in size seven type, Old-THUMPER; hence, it was obviously your meltdown, little troll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WombRaider View Post
Where's your butt buddy Lusty Tard? Can't come out to play? Still never see you two shitstains in the same place at the same time. Guess you finally figured out how to use a VPN, you turd.
Why did you retire your alter ego, "undercunt", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
Old 05-13-2015, 04:14 PM   #80
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:

Why did you retire your alter ego, "undercunt", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?
I didn't retire anything, dipshit. Maybe I should start a new alter ego like you did with IB, use a VPN, just like you.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:41 PM   #81
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
I didn't retire anything, dipshit. Maybe I should start a new alter ego like you did with IB, use a VPN, just like you.
You're a liar when you say you didn't use another handle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and a vote in this forum -- 7 to 1 -- says you are lying when you claim you didn't, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Old 05-13-2015, 05:53 PM   #82
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
You're a liar when you say you didn't use another handle, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and a vote in this forum -- 7 to 1 -- says you are lying when you claim you didn't, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
Like I give two goddamns what some hooker board says.

Oh no, whatever will I do

You're using two active handles. Everyone knows you and IB Lusty Tard JR are the same person. You cut and paste turd.
Old 05-13-2015, 06:55 PM   #83
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Like I give two goddamns what some hooker board says.

Oh no, whatever will I do

You're using two active handles. Everyone knows you and IB Lusty Tard JR are the same person. You cut and paste turd.
Well, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, there are 35 souls in this forum that don't give two goddamns about what your lying-ass claims on a SHMB; they believe that the undercunt and wormraider pseudonyms are for the same "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas you've always been.

Old 05-13-2015, 07:18 PM   #84
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Well, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, there are 35 souls in this forum that don't give two goddamns about what your lying-ass claims on a SHMB; they believe that the undercunt and wormraider pseudonyms are for the same "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas you've always been.

Again. Who gives a shit. 35 dumbasses don't mean shit to me. Haters gonna hate, you old bitch. Now get back to giving Lusty Tard the old reacharound. His flaccid member gets lonely without your touch. Queen.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:21 PM   #85
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Again. Who gives a shit. 35 dumbasses don't mean shit to me. Haters gonna hate, you old bitch. Now get back to giving Lusty Tard the old reacharound. His flaccid member gets lonely without your touch. Queen.
It bothers you enough to provoke you into claiming it doesn't bother you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And since it doesn't bother you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

Old 05-13-2015, 07:28 PM   #86
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
It bothers you enough to provoke you into claiming it doesn't bother you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. And since it doesn't bother you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas:

That has got to be the dumbest fucking reasoning I've ever heard. Do you trip over shit when you try to talk and walk at the same time? Provoke DEEZ nuts
Old 05-13-2015, 07:38 PM   #87
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
That has got to be the dumbest fucking reasoning I've ever heard. Do you trip over shit when you try to talk and walk at the same time? Provoke DEEZ nuts
Yeah, you're "nutz", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you've already been provoked into a frenzy of denial.

Old 05-13-2015, 07:44 PM   #88
WombRaider
Account Disabled

Quote:
Yeah, you're "nutz", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas, and you've already been provoked into a frenzy of denial.

You're the one with two active handles... and everyone knows it.
Old 05-13-2015, 07:44 PM   #89
Old-T
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:

Babbling now you are. Yoda see it he do. The Force REALLY weak in that IB fellow it be.
Old-T is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2015, 07:49 PM   #90
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
You're the one with two active handles... and everyone knows it.
Would you care to gamble your right to post in this forum on that assertion, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas?

Quote:
Babbling now you are. Yoda see it he do. The Force REALLY weak in that IB fellow it be.
Put the cork back in the bottle and go sleep it off, Old-THUMPER.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women