Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 391
Harley Diablo 375
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 274
George Spelvin 264
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70709
biomed162537
Yssup Rider60367
gman4453226
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48441
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino41544
CryptKicker37179
Mokoa36491
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35913
Mojojo33117

Old 12-23-2010, 12:53 AM   #76
Guest030617
Account Disabled

User ID: 4707
My ECCIE Reviews
Talking

Alright you bitches, I'm all lit up ands I be ready to rum, I mean rumble ho's! This is my last night, so I'm hooking all you f**kers up with a last minute special!! Since all you Houston hobbiest are cheap f**kers, here is my Maaco special!!

Ya'll liked my 50 cent discount, so here goes, let the discounting begin. So if you have a little pecker, I'm running a little D**k special. That's right, you white f**kers are excited now.!! Toooooooo qualify your member has to be less that 3.75 inches in length and no more that a dime's width. Qualifying little D**ks will receive a bonafide $3.75 discount off my regular rate, that's right that's 10 cents per inch.

Also, I changed my mind on the pub sh*t. I saw a 70's movie today and pubs are the sh*t. I miss the 70's, even though I was born in the 80's. If you have a really hairy forest, you will receive $5.25 off. If you shaved your pubs, you're F**cking out of luck. Nothing like licking some juices out of a hairy fro!!!! Grow them back out ladies and men!!!!

I am also running a titty twister special. If you let me twist the sh*t out of your nipples, I will actually pay you $1, provided that I can leave bruises.

If your avatar is a cat, you're still f**cked, you pay extra. That's right $50 extra for stupid avatars!!! and $75 extra fee if there is a cat or allegator in your avatar.

If you can sing a show tune, you will receive an extra $2 off. If you have a qualifying small D**k and you can sing a show tune while jumping up and down, YOu will get an extra $25 off. Remember little D**ks will not bounce, much, so you MUST make them bounce. Bounch B**tch bounce!!

I am f**cking awesome!!! 5 stars!!!
Guest030617 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 02:13 AM   #77
Guest030617
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

you fuckn rock!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayward View Post
Hi Brooke, gave you plenty of time to answer Father Wayward's 7 am thoughts. You came up with what again? That you didn't understand and weren't hiding. Let's break that down.

What didn't you understand my writing is poor to awful but even carkiddo usually figures out what I'm trying to say. Let's start with the easy stuff, did you rate this thread with five stars? If you didn't, why not? Now that it's back up to 4 stars and has boat loads of page views and comments who did?

Why was it at three stars this morning right after you posted and then didn't go away and hide?

so why all the hate gurl? (in my best Chelsea Handler voice), seriouly what are you mad about? Did BDS steal your favorite eye liner?

Now this is the 3 Margrita question that Wakeup has been hammering you with like you were an aneroxic stripper and he just got back from another tour in combat. Why are you so down, publicly on Houston hobbyists? Specifically in this thread, if BabyDollSnow had a good time here why would you not be cool with that? Or and this is way the fluck out there happy for her? Wasn't she an outrider for the pussy posse' or something?

I hate dearhunter, TexasGator, NAN, Boardman, Muffin and the rest of the lynch mob, but if one of those blind hogs does manage to find a nut, it makes me happy as shit. So there is somethng going on here that I don't see or maybe really don't want to see and I'm asking for your help understanding it.
Old 12-23-2010, 05:50 AM   #78
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydollsnow View Post
Qualifying little D**ks will receive a bonafide $3.75 discount off my regular rate, that's right that's 10 cents per inch.
I love Drunck Hooker Math! BDS, you're so awesome it hurts. How the hell did you get so cool compared to the rest of the Pussy Posse?

$.10 per inch? I'd have to have a 37.5" dick to get a $3.75 discount. I'm hung, but I ain't THAT hung...I CAN get you a 37.5" tall dick though, all we have to do is find a dwarf who acts like me all the time...

Quote:
Now this is the 3 Margrita question that Wakeup has been hammering you with like you were an aneroxic stripper and he just got back from another tour in combat.
Sometimes it's like poetry, the words coming from your brain Father Way...

Quote:
Why are you so down, publicly on Houston hobbyists?
Really, stop trying to give her a way out! I'm having way too much fun with the stupid bitch...

If she would have come out and owned up to her perniciously stupid behavior right from the start I'd have had nowhere to run with this. Instead she runs to the Powder Room and posts 37 posts in a single day about me and not a single one in a public forum.

This goes out to the Non-GFE Fat Chick. Admit to your mistake, apologize to every hobbyist in Houston for your mistake, and maybe things can calm down for a bit. They'll never go away, December 17th is devoted to you every year now, but at least you'll only get "hammered" once a year and not every day...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 05:58 AM   #79
R.M.
Not A Stepford Wife

User ID: 14483
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
I got Reese to post on my thread IM THE SHIT!!

Reese i LOVE you, you are 100% free!!!

Do you like taco bell drive thru, provided your pubs are shaved!!
Wow finally. Hell to the no on Taco Hell Im a Whataburger kinda girl. Wayward thancks for the Tea and great time...
R.M. is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 06:43 AM   #80
bbkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
If your avatar is a cat, you're still f**cked, you pay extra. That's right $50 extra for stupid avatars!!! and $75 extra fee if there is a cat or allegator in your avatar.
Now that there is some funny shit.
bbkid is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 06:50 AM   #81
pyramider
El Hombre de la Mancha

Encounters: 10

BDS is on a roll. Keep up the good work, the discounts are helping fuel the economic recovery. You are doing more than most of the whores in Congress. Makes me wonder how many mods have a finger over the "lock a fun thread" button.
pyramider is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:01 AM   #82
Wayward
Ambassador of the Dead

Encounters: 3
Thumbs up

Reese all I have to say to you is, great job on the hair extensions. Other than that we were all delighted with your company.

Just for the record, this is the best provider ad ever written.
Wayward is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:09 AM   #83
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Encounters: 26

I have a little dick, a medium sized belt buckle, partially shaved pubes and tons of stupid cat avatars.

What was my discount again?
boardman is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:12 AM   #84
Wakeup
Valerie's Mod Husband

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by boardman View Post
I have a little dick, a medium sized belt buckle, partially shaved pubes and tons of stupid cat avatars.

What was my discount again?
Pretty sure you owe more money now...but Google Conversion isn't doing to well with Hooker Math...
Wakeup is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 07:17 AM   #85
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
Pretty sure you owe more money now...but Google Conversion isn't doing to well with Hooker Math...
I was kinda hoping that she was either 1) still drunck or 2) so hungover that I could confuse her into giving me a freebie.
But then again I thinck zeros are irrelevant in hooker math.
Old 12-23-2010, 08:05 AM   #86
Guest030617
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wakeuр View Post
I love Drunck Hooker Math! BDS, you're so awesome it hurts. How the hell did you get so cool compared to the rest of the Pussy Posse?

$.10 per inch? I'd have to have a 37.5" dick to get a $3.75 discount. I'm hung, but I ain't THAT hung...I CAN get you a 37.5" tall dick though, all we have to do is find a dwarf who acts like me all the time...
Stupid drunck hooktart, only good for one thing and it sure ain't math!!!

back to my little ones and my sober life......f**k sh*t dayum
Old 12-23-2010, 08:23 AM   #87
Guest030617
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

BTW my points had pubs in it, not cool!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 08:26 AM   #88
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Stupid drunck hooktart, only good for one thing and it sure ain't math!!!

back to my little ones and my sober life......f**k sh*t dayum

We miss you already!!!
Old 12-23-2010, 08:31 AM   #89
Guest051316
Account Disabled

Encounters: 2

And the weinner for Best Thread of December 2010 is....
Guest051316 is offline   Quote
Old 12-23-2010, 08:49 AM   #90
boardman
Making Pussy Great Again

Quote:
Originally Posted by muffbro View Post
And the weinner for Best Thread of December 2010 is....

December?
Ava Love called and said this is Hall of Fame material.....I'm just sayin.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women