Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > The Sandbox - Houston
test
The Sandbox - Houston The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here. If it's NOT an adult-themed topic, then it belongs here

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 646
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 399
Jon Bon 395
Harley Diablo 377
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 277
George Spelvin 265
sharkman29 255
Top Posters
DallasRain70752
biomed162900
Yssup Rider60560
gman4453256
LexusLover51038
offshoredrilling48528
WTF48267
pyramider46370
bambino42082
CryptKicker37192
Mokoa36491
The_Waco_Kid36436
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
Mojojo33117

Old 05-03-2011, 01:19 PM   #76
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

Are you J/K? You can't be that retarded! Please say your joking so I can at least take you a little bit seriously.
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:02 PM   #77
oilfieldscum
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by In the Doghouse View Post
Yet another 70-story steel framed building came crashing down today, resulting from a small office fire on the 52nd floor. Like the dozens of others that have occurred in recent years, the building came straight down at free fall speeds, in the spitting image of a controlled demolition, making a small neat pile less than 4 stories high.
That thing called gravity is a mofo. It's keeping you from floating out into space as you read this...how bout that.
oilfieldscum is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 02:28 PM   #78
topcat19542001
Valued Poster

Encounters: 43

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t1y8ESrmE0A
I'd say you'll know who you are, but you won't have a clue...
TopCat
topcat19542001 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #79
sofiaofhouston
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7365
Encounters: 1

The gift that keeps on giving.........Carry on inch worms....PLEASE don't stop. This is the most beautiful example of ignorance I have seen in a long time. Tell them how the building fell again. Explain, please!
sofiaofhouston is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:30 PM   #80
ibechill
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Remember when Ghaddfi's house was bombed? It was all about how bad a mofo Reagan was. Was it about the pilot and support that did the sortie? No. All praise went to Reagan.
ibechill is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:38 PM   #81
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Back on topic....

The administration has already backed off the claim that OBL used a woman as a human shield. My guess is that there wasn't much of a 'firefight' - the SEALS did most if not all the shooting. Also, Osama was going to get a bullet in the head - surrender or not.

Although I give credit to Obama for authorizing the mission, I don't think it was all of that high risk of a decision. I'm reading reports that the administration was 60-80% sure OBL was there. I'm calling bullshit. They were 100% sure that he 'resided' there and had a very high confidence that he was there when the helicopters arrived. President and crew watching a live feed, they built a replica of the compound for the SEALS to train on and they've known it since last August?

It will be interesting to see if they give any part of the $25 million reward to any Paki or Afgani.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:49 PM   #82
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sofiaofhouston View Post
Tell them how the building fell again. Explain, please!
What building?
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 03:51 PM   #83
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Back on topic....

It will be interesting to see if they give any part of the $25 million reward to any Paki or Afgani.
That prize will be delivered on U.S. soil when the snitch is safe and sound.
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:49 PM   #84
junglemonkey
BANNED

Encounters: 28

I read an article today that states Osama wasnt armed. Fuck if I care. I would have shot that bastard in the back. All those Americans who died on 911 were not armed either. It makes me sick how the media is trying to push the "Osama wasnt armed" thing.
junglemonkey is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 04:56 PM   #85
K2S0
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by junglemonkey View Post
I read an article today that states Osama wasnt armed. Fuck if I care. I would have shot that bastard in the back. All those Americans who died on 911 were not armed either. It makes me sick how the media is trying to push the "Osama wasnt armed" thing.
it's because the UN wants details surrounding the raid and subsequent killing of bin laden...

they are just trying to follow protocol and see if there were any sort of violations of international humanitarian law, basically if any War Crimes were committed...

i know it sounds stupid given the fact that this was bin laden, the most wanted terrorist in the world who while he may not have been armed others in the compound with him were.

but even if just for show they have to follow their "rules"

K2S0 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 05:12 PM   #86
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
That prize will be delivered on U.S. soil when the *HERO* is safe and sound.
ergo the story that we weren't sure he was there....

It will be interesting to see if the shot above the left eye is an entrance or exit wound.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 06:24 PM   #87
john353
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
ergo the story that we weren't sure he was there....

It will be interesting to see if the shot above the left eye is an entrance or exit wound.
Pure speculation on my part as I wasn't "in the box"... but I'm pretty sure that's an entrance wound.

Considering the firefight took place at CQB distances, I'm guessing the weapon used was probably something along these lines...

With help from nightvision and some sort of red dot or laser... the end result is still the same. He's a dead MF'er.

That weapon or something similar, used at close range, would make a nice little hole going in... and a nice LARGE hole where the back of his head used to be.

If that was an exit wound...he wouldn't have a face.

Also...if you notice, in the picture... his eyeballs are gone. Thats because the bullet entered his head traveling in excess of 2000+ FPS and the resulting pressure from the velocity, exploded his eyeballs like a couple balloons before that same pressure blew the contents of his cranium out the back of his skull.

Yeah...I'm a morbid SOB, but I'm glad this Mother Fucker is dead and he got what he deserved.
john353 is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 08:28 PM   #88
Jackie S
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15
Default It's Tough To Give Kudos

I am about as conservative as they come when it comes to politics.

If the raid would have failed, we would be crucifying the President and declaring him even worse than Jimmy Carter. And that is difficult to do.

But, as Commander in Chief, He was the only one that could make the call, he did, and the mission was a success.

So, in the political relm, he gets the credit.

But, for those that think this makes him unbeatable in 2012, remember that President Bush the Elder had a 70 percent approval rating just after the first Gulf War. Two years later, (abiet with the help of Ross Perot), he became a one term President.
Jackie S is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 10:38 PM   #89
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Giving BO credit for taking out OBL is like given credit to Nixon for taking us to the Moon.
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 05-03-2011, 11:19 PM   #90
Guest021824
Account Disabled

Encounters: 102

If the focus had not be on getting Saddam in 2002, the Bush administration had many opportunities to get Osama. Osama was still using Satellite communications until late in 2002. Got a cousin that is a Cmdr now in the Navy, at the time they were listening to Osama all the time in Afganistan, while he was located in a cave. There were a special forces group a the foot hills of Osama locations and were made to wait two days before going forward, even after he was heard and identified. Of course, when they got there he was no longer in that cave and that was the cave they found the most evidence, that lead to Khalid the #2 man and others. That cave was damn near set up like a house.

So my point is,,,the Bush admin needed to leave Osama out there to push through there agenda. The need for a bad guy to whip up the nation was more important then obtaining justice for those whose lives were lost on 911. It's all politics. I was in the military in the early 80's. We had satellites that could see you walking out your house then. So to not be able to located a 6'5 individual in a mountainous area is really unbealiveable since there were plenty opportunites to get him.

We knew were Saddam was....So there was no need to send all those young men there to lose there lives. The focus was and should have always been Bin Laden from the very beginning. Old men, send young men in to do their bidding in times of war. It is ashamed that politics takes the place of someone who only wants to serve their country and do the right thing.
Guest021824 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women